The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I like pinball. We used to have a pinball game on the computer that we would play all the time as kids. But I like finding fun pinball machines when I see them. My favorite is the Lord of the Rings themed one.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
:laugh: For those of you who have not played Scribblish, it's a bit like telophone, but where one person writes a statement, the next person draws an illustration of that statement, and the next person writes a sentence about the illustration (all without seeing the origginal statement) and so on down the line. Well, I was playing it tonight with my friends, and some absolute comedic genius in the group put down the phrase "Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden." (Any of you who know the story knows the hilarity of this prompt straight away). I don't know what was funnier, everyone desperately trying to keep the pictures as PG-rated as possible, or my friend 'A's' reaction to the prompt. The end result (complete with lots of stick people and censored bars) made me laugh so hard I almost peed in my pants. :smile: :laugh:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
We watched the Pantomime Horse sketch from Monty Python today and it was hysterical!
I just watched Little Red Riding Hood from Live at Hollywood Bowl. I nearly died laughing! Just for fun, here it is:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that it's like Mr. T is always making a random comeback when you least expect it.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
I PITY da fool that thinks the T is done bein' T!

Found a quote again finally that had me howling...and which ties in nicely with the new story I've been working on. Witty writing is always a delight to see on network TV...
-----------------

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You'll think this is cute & funny at the same time: Yesterday, I was at the Humane Society, socializing with the cats, and I met this cute kitten (don't remember how old it was), and it was purring up a storm. I started petting it, and it gave me a bunch of sweet kisses, and started talking like there was no tomorrow! Very cute kitten. (my friends & family have told me that I'm the "cat whisperer", and I believe them 100%!)

CountFan1998

Reaction score
You'll think this is cute & funny at the same time: Yesterday, I was at the Humane Society, socializing with the cats, and I met this cute kitten (don't remember how old it was), and it was purring up a storm. I started petting it, and it gave me a bunch of sweet kisses, and started talking like there was no tomorrow! Very cute kitten. (my friends & family have told me that I'm the "cat whisperer", and I believe them 100%!)
Awwwww. Isn't that sweet? :flirt:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Cats can be so silly sometimes. My black cat (who died last month) was one of the most fun loving, caring creatures I ever had. He was the only one that I've ever had that gave out hugs by jumping on his hind legs, and putting his front paws on my stomach. He had a cute voice he used when he was happy, and he did a LOT of things to grab my attention. I loved in when he'd run up to me, and if my hand was on the floor, he'd shove his face onto it to make me pet him.

Anyways, one thing that made me laugh today was the fact that my orange/white cat named "Cheiko" or "Chico" (whichever you prefer) loves to wake me up in the middle of the night when he's down here in the basement with me, and he's just like his little brother. He shoves his face against my fingers, and purrs loudly. He's about 16 years old, and is a really nice cat. I think it's hilarious when my cat (and cats I've never met who like me) try to grab my attention in the most hilarious ways.