What was the last Henson thing you watched?

bandit

Reaction score
The Muppets Take Manhattan and Fraggle Rock!
Particularly, I love the part where Joan Rivers and Piggy get themselves fired. It's so obvious that Joan Rivers didn't mean to break the lipstick but thought...Ahhh to heck with it. I'll just keep going with this.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm, neat idea for a thread. Anyway, tonight I watched Song of the Cloud Forest, and then Rocky Mountain Holiday.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Had a bad stomach virus today, so I consoled myself with three Season 1 episodes of The Muppet Show on DVD (Valerie Harper, Twiggy and Ethel Merman, the last of which was even better than I remembered...she looked like she was having a blast!).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's hard to believe his death date is coming up next month. I wonder if there is anything special we could do for it?

Hubert

Reaction score
It's hard to believe his death date is coming up next month. I wonder if there is anything special we could do for it?
That would be a good idea. We should see if we can figure out something special that MC as a whole could participate in.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know for me I'm making another memorial video of him but I'm sure there is also something great we could as a whole. :jim:

Hubert

Reaction score
I think that maybe when the time comes we could make a Jim Henson Memorial Thread, and everyone could contribute something to it: a simple thank you, a story, a memory, a poem, a letter to Jim, a video, a picture, and then think, if every single user contributes to it, think what we'd have.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That would be awesome! Great idea!! I'll post the video I make when I'm done.