Remembering Jim Henson

Vincent L

Reaction score
Have you been monitoring me? That's exactly the dialogue I would have said in real life!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 10

“I voted for being second from a silly creature and the next one agreed with my debate,” Gobo shouted.

“Come on Gobo,” Red said. “I voted first before you did.”

“Red Fraggle, I showed the silly creature my determination and he agreed that I sing the second verse.” Gobo countered, with Beth and Colleen listening. “Even the pianist judged that I go next.”

“Silly creatures! Ha! What do they know about debates,” Red said in a huff.

“Wembley entered the room and said, “I agree with Gobo, and I go next,”

“How dare Wembley take Gobo’s side,” Red thought.

“Well, the silly creature was the judge, Red,” Gobo said. “Wembley’s right! He’s my best friend and he’s sings right after me.”

“Well, silly creatures know about debates, but I voted first.” Red said angrily.

“Give it up, Red, we both voted and the silly creature voted me.”

Then, the argument started with Wembley in the middle. He wanted to run away until Colleen yelled, “QUIETTTTTTTTTT!”

Since they heard from the silly creature’s command, Red and Gobo stood frozen.

“What on earth is going you guys,” Beth asked.
“I voted for singing the silly creature song, “Just One Person first,” Gobo insisted.

“No way, I voted first for singing that stupid song,” Red said. “It’s so sentimental.”

“It is not sentimental, Red,” Gobo said angrily.

“Wait a minute! What song are you doing for Jim’s funeral,” Colleen asked.

“Just One Person,” Gobo answered.

“I remembered that song,” Beth said. “Gobo’s right, Red! He goes second on the song. There are two things my friend Colleen would like to have in a few days. First, she can’t stand fights and she never liked being in the middle of arguments just your friend, Wembley was in the first place. Wembley even doesn’t want you guys fighting all the time. Second, she loves songs. Not just Fraggle songs, but all kinds of music no matter what she listens to. I’m sorry, Red, but you’ll have to accept disappointment.”

Before Red could say anything, she hanged her head down and sat with Colleen. She knew she was defeated, not a winner.

“Ohhh,” Red groaned. “I wanted to go first,”

“I know you didn’t get your spot, but there might be a song that will cheer you up,” Colleen said with a nice grin.

If just one person believes in you.
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you.
Hard enough, and long enough before you knew it
someone else would think,

If she can do it, I can do it. Making it.. (Colleen sang)

Then, Gobo joins in with Colleen.
Two whole people who believe in you.
Deep enough and strong enough believe in you.

Hard enough, and long enough there's bound to be some other person who believes in making it a threesome.
Making it...

Next, Wembley joins in with Gobo and Colleen after softly saying, “Hi!”

Three....
People you can say believe in me.
And if three whole people, why not...

Mokey then joined in after she entered the room earlier to find out what is going on with Red and Gobo.

Four. And if four whole people, why not...

Finally, Boober joins in without hesitation,

More, and...

Amy joins in as well before more Muppets join in with them.

More and more.
And when all those people believe in you,
deep enough and strong enough believe in you,
Hard enough and long enough it stands to reason you,
yourself will start to see what everybody sees in you.
And maybe even you, (maybe even you)

Can believe in you, too.

Amy looked at Red in deep thought, because she was always the Fraggle that loved challenges and sports. Now with their friend, Jim, gone, she may have lost her speed or maybe the edge she was willing to have. Now she knew it was time to spill out the whole truth.

“Beth, I’m sorry that you acted like someone even a Muppet character.” Amy said, with a feeling of quilt that twisted inside of her. “I’m your sister and you can be whatever you want to be or you can be just the way you are.”

Beth at first wanted to deny Amy’s advice, but the feeling made her think that her sister was really forgiving her even though she made an awful mistake, which drove her crazy.

“I accept you apology, Amy,” Beth said, with a smile in her face. “I know that tomorrow will be a long day for-“

“Wait a minute,” Figgie interrupted. “Where’s Trish,”

“Figgie, how did you get here,” asked Amy, while still felling guilty for getting her best friend in trouble.

“Well, I don’t why how I got here, but I can’t stay anywhere else. I even forgot it is so dark out there right now.” Figgie said, forgetting she was now shaking so much that it was hard to speak out the real truth.

“This is all my fault,” said Gobo. “I wanted Trish to come along with us, but she didn’t go. All she wanted to do was to fight with Amy.”

“No, Gobo,” Boober said, feeling the guilt feeling he has inside. “It’s my fault. I should never let her go.”

“Boober’s right, Gobo,” Amy said. “However, I really messed everything up. I let her go and now she could be lost. I am going to go find her and I don’t care how dark it is. I sort of remembered how much of a ruckus she caused, the other night.”

*Flashback* - the other night
Trish could not get any sleep. While everyone else was asleep, she didn’t that realized that Boober came back in his or her room to get some sleep.

Then, she sang a song that would really disturb Boober’s peace and quiet.

Sometimes I have trouble
Falling asleep.
But it's not so bad.

“Tosh, I’m trying to sleep,” Boober protested.

I don't worry
And I don't weep.

Boober sighed and just shook his head.

In fact I'm glad....

Be-cause I get up off my pillow
And I flip on the li-ight.

(Toshhh!)

Trish ignored Boober’s pleas and continued singing.
I get down and get hip
In the still of the night.

(“Oh no!”)

I stretch and I yawn and then I breathe real deep,

(Boober shook his head again)

And dance myself to sleep!

(“Oh please, don’t dance.”)

His protests did not stop Trish from dancing.

I hoof around my beddie
Just a-tappin my toes.

(“You’re dancing?”)

Before I know what's happened
I'm a-ready to doze.

(Boober gets frustrated and scratches his head)

Got some partners I can count on called the Boogie Woogie Sheep (The Boogie Woogie Sheep appear immediately)

(“The what?”)

I dance myself to sleep!

(“I don’t believe this!”)

I gently rock-a-bye myself across the floor.

(“What are those silly creatures doing?”)

I turn and then I toss and then I start to snore.

(“Tosh!”)

My trusty little bugle helps me spread the news (she takes a small trumpet from underneath

(“Oh, not the bugle”)

That I'm tappin' to "Taps"
And I'm a-rarin' to snooze!

Then, she blows her trumpet and now there goes Boober’s quiet night. He does his best to protest so she can stop playing that trumpet.

(“You’re playing that bugle?
What are these creatures doing?
Tosh…
These c-creatures – they’re dancing!)

Before he could say anything else, Amy woke up from the noise and yelled, “STOPPPPPPPP!”

Trish took the trumpet out of her mouth and the tap dancing sheep stopped making tap noises.

“What on earth are you doing? Amy said, with worry. “You need to sleep, Trish. And where did those sheep come from? Mom doesn’t allow farm animals in our house.

The sheep then left the room with nothing else, but the sound of their tap shoes about to go fainter until they were gone.

“Amy, I couldn’t sleep. So, I wanted to dance myself to sleep.” Trish said laughing.

“Very funny, Trish,” Amy said. “You really need sleep or you will wake up grumpy the next morning. Right, Boober?”

“Right,” Boober said, with a sigh.

“I can’t believe you’re taking her side and I…..uh,…never mind. Ugh!”

Trish put her trumpet back underneath the bed and turned off the light.

“Boober was right,” Trish thought. “Fun is dangerous! We have nothing in common. I am a silly creature and he’s a Fraggle. How am I even going to trust him. Not only did I embarrass him, I showed off. Ohhhh! Why can’t I be like Beth? She is so quiet that I don’t give her a hard time at all.

She got underneath her blankets and finally went to sleep.

*Back to the present*
“So, everyone, stay here," Amy said with the seriousness in her voice. "Because I am gonna go and find Trish. Promise me! Promise me that I will come back with my friend, Trish."

“We promise, Amy,” Wembley insisted.

Everyone now understood that once the promise is made, it cannot be broken.

“So, don’t worry! I will come back and bring Trish back, okay? I am angry with any of you. I’m just worried about Trish. That’s all!”

Amy left the room as Lisa finally came in and wondered what she missed.

“Hey, Amy! I know what songs…..Amy?”

“Amy’s not here, Lisa,” Colleen said, with a concern look on her face. “You missed her!”

“Oh, why did I fall asleep,” Lisa asked, before burying her face with her blanket.

“It’s not you fault, Lisa,” Figgie said. “She left, because she wants to find her friend before something terrible happens….or worse.”

:jim: :dreamy: :sigh: :busy:++++:drool: :smirk: :coy: :excited:
Trish finally found a coffee shop and ordered tea until someone said, “Trish, is that you?”

“Are you Dominic,” Trish asked.

“Yeah,” said the man. “I live here, remember,”

“Oh yeah,” Trish said. “You are one of the people that moved out of California. You didn’t tell me that your dad had a job out here.”

“Well, he always has business to take care of for everyone,” Dominic said chuckling. “What brings you here?”

“I need you help,” Trish said with a harsh tone. “Vincent is in terrible condition, but he just has a headache.”

“Tea will get rid of his headache,” Dominic insisted. “Is there anything else I can help him with.”
“Not really,” Trish said. “Will you please come with me? I know where Vincent is at right now.”

“Okay,” Dominic said sighing. “I am tired of staying at this coffee shop for too long.”

Right after leaving the shop, Dominic and Trish quickly went to find Vincent without getting cautiously hit by cars or taxicabs. Although it took longer than they thought to find him, they finally found Vincent sitting on the concrete steps with both hands on his forehead.

“Here’s your tea,” Trish said in a soft tone. “Blow it first before you drink the tea.”

Vincent blew his tea before drinking it up. Not only was he shaking, he was scared of seeing a stranger.

“What’s wrong, Vincent,” Trish asked.

“I-I’m scared,” Vincent said, still feeling shaky.

“Why,” Trish said concerned about her best friend.

“After I heard that Jim died from pneumonia, I went upstairs to my room…..and cried.”

“Then, what did you do,” Dominic asked.

“I-I called the airport for tickets to New York and made reservations for a hotel as well.”

“Did you tell your parents what you did that day,” Trish said. “Because I want to know if you did.”

“Yes, Trish you know I did,” Vincent said, before taking another drink of his tea. “They accepted that I need vacation. So, I wanted to pack everything up, but I decided to take my backpack and stuff everything for what I needed.”

Trish realized that he was right. His backpack was right beside him and it looked very full filled with things inside the bag. “Go on,” Trish said quietly.

“Well, I finally got here after it took forever for the plane to get to New York,” Vincent started. “Before I exited the airport, I saw a little girl crying. She told me she was upset that Mr. Henson was gone and will never come back. I told her death is the part of our lives when there is a time that we can’t be in this world anymore. She sort of cried some more, but she said thanks before her mother took her hand and one moment I never saw her again. Then, I felt like a throb inside my head and I knew I had a headache.”

“Then, what,” Trish said now feeling the truth coming out of his mouth.

“I-I walked and then I sat down here. I didn’t want to get into accidents or get hurt. And I was waiting for you, Trish.”

“You know New York is very crowded and – “

“I know! Will you help me get to the hotel before I hurt myself.”

“All right,” Trish said sighing. “Come on Dominic, let’s get him to the hotel before something bad happens to him.”

“Right,” Dominic said, although he wasn’t so sure about Trish’s plan, he knew she was trying to do the right thing for Vincent.

Vincent slowly got up before Trish put him on the shoulder and took his hand that did not have a teacup. Before they started walking, they heard a voice.

“Trish….Trish? Is that you?”

“Amy? She must have found me.” Trish said to herself, since Vincent and Dominic didn’t know what she was talking about.

In fact, it was Amy who was looking for Trish. When they saw each other face to face, they started hugging together. Vincent and Dominic look confused and wanted to know what’s going on.

“Dominic,” Trish said. “This is Amy, my best friend.”

“Hi,” he said with a shy smile.

“Amy, this is my best friend, Vincent.” Trish said with excitement.

“How do you do,” Vincent asked.

“I’m fine, but thanks,” Amy said with a grin on her face.

“You’re welcome,” Vincent said.

“Well, I’m sorry that I said that I will never speak to you again,” Amy said with a guilt feeling in her stomach. “Why did we put those funny looking creatures in the middle of our fight?”

“I doesn’t matter much anymore, Amy.” Trish said. “Let’s just say that there should be more fights.”

“You can say that again,” Amy said. “I believe all of us should go back to the hotel where the puppeteers and their Muppets are.”

“I don’t blame you, Amy,” Trish said with a smile on her face. “Vincent, you got your backpack.

“Yeah, you know have it with me,” Vincent said with a serious tone.

Vincent no longer had a headache after drinking one cup of fresh tea thanks to Trish for getting the drink from the coffee shop.

:jim:+++++:smile:
Up into the clouds to the heaven gates, Jim knew that might have a mistake.

“Jim, are you okay,” Joe asked.

“It’s funny,” Jim said sheepishly. “The Fraggles and the silly creatures might be friends. Now that’s what I call Perfect Harmony.”

“What was the last huge project you did?”

“Well,” Jim started. “I wanted to make a children’s show about world peace. Without creating Fraggle Rock, there wouldn’t be a Red, Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, or Boober.”

“I understand,” Joe said patting Jim’s back before sitting next to him. “I met Don Sahlin and he heard that you were going to go into a Muppet’s dream.”

“I can’t do that, Joe,” Jim said sighing. “Instead I left a tape for them.”

“Really, Jim,” Joe asked.

“Yeah,” Jim said with concern in his face. “So, what the hey. Kermit was always a good old friend of mine.”

“Who was closer?”

“Rowlf the Dog!”

“You mean-“

“Kermit will get his voice in a few months, but Rowlf…..he was like me, Joe. Laid back and calm! He will not get his voice back for a long time.”

“I know what you mean, Jim,” Joe said with a smile.

“Oh good,” Jim said in his Kermit voice.

“You were Kermit the Frog weren’t you?” Joe asked in surprise.

“Yeah,” Jim said in a quiet tone. “I lived a good life down there and so did you Joe. I was a leader like Kermit, Gobo, and who else would it be if it weren’t for those guys.”

“Do you remember what it was like to be a “fearless leader.” Joe asked.

“Yeah,” Jim said while softly rubbing his hands together. “Even Gobo and Jerry Nelson knew that I was a “fearless leader” I always said that nothing was impossible.”

“So, you really miss Kermit and everyone else including your family, don’t you, Jim,” Joe asked sighing.

“Yes, Joe,” Jim said. “Whatever they do for me, I will be smiling down there. Life is mysterious in many ways. And I love being here with Don, you, and the people that I will meet.

“Come on, Jim,” Joe said, as he got up before letting Jim up. “Why don’t show some of the Hollywood stars your Rowlf the Dog voice.”

“I doubt that, Joe,” said Jim smiling. “I will do the best I can with that voice I got from that dog. I’ll never know.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Song Credits
Just One Person – from the Snoppy musical
NOTE – You and everyone may not know that this was one Jim’s favorite songs.
Dancing Myself to Sleep – Sesame Street song

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
O
Well, here is Chapter 3 that has a nightmare and the part where the puppeteers and the Fraggles get on a plane for the first time. By the way, I am doing my best to stay in character for the Fraggles even this is my first time to pay a tribute to Jim.

Chapter 3

Trish entered a dark cave which looked more like a Fraggle cave. She was so scared that she got lost.
"Hello," called Trish. "Wembley? Red? Mokey? Boober? Mokey? Where is everyone?"
She had a bad feeling that something wasn't right about where she was? Before she could speak, she heard laughter echoing form the tunnels.
"That better not be a Gorg." Trish said to herself.
She called again and said, "Hello?"
She heard the laughers of the creatures coming closer. She realized that there were not Fraggles, but a bunch of cave or small monstrous creatures. She started screaming and running through tunnels until she ended up in the Terrible Tunnel.
"Is this where Wembley went here all by himself?" she asked himself.
Filled with terror, she saw the moving shadows which made her herself, but instead she sings a song to maybe make her feel less terrified.

I'm not scared of staying out or hanging 'round when ghosts appear.
I'm not scared of anything except of being here.
I'm not scared of skeletons or spooky caves or big, black cats.
I'm not scared of anything, except something like that.

Then, the big winds whipped so hard that she accidentally stepped in a creature and before she disappeared, she screamed for help. After trying to scream, she was gone with a cloud of smoke.

It was six o' clock in the morning and she woke up screaming.
"What an awful dream!" Then, she started crying and patted her face with a tissue to get rid of the tears streaming down her face. She hoped she didn't wake up Gobo with her screaming or when she was talking in her sleep. Then, she found Gobo and his friends eating their Doozer sticks. Now she was relived that they were okay and not in peril. However, she wondered where Boober was. Tiptoeing out of the guest room, she came across a hallway and found Boober awake from his sleep. When he saw a silly creature, he got scared.
"ACK! Stay away! You'll carry diseases!"
"Whoa!" yelled Trish. "I don't have a disease yet and I am not sick."
Now she felt like the way she talked to Boober didn't seem right. Then she cleared her throat and said,
"Let me start me over. My name is Trish Johnson, but you still can call me Tosh. My friends call me Tosh, because they believe Trish is such a silly creature and grown up since they found out I watch Fraggle Rock."
"Tosh?"
"Yeah!"
"I want to go home."
"Well," said Trish. "So, you're homesick! Maybe I can love you."
"I don't want you to love me,” sighed Boober.
"Okay," sighed Trish. "You probably like me and we can be just friends. How about a song?
"Oh no! Not a silly creature song!"
"Boober, just try to listen to me."

Do you like me?
Am I okay?
Do you like me?
If you do please say,
That you like me,
Just this way.
I want to hear it from you.

("Oh, Tosh!")

("No, really, Boober.")
Do you like me?
Do you think I'm swell?
Do you like me?
You know me well,
If you like me.
Won't you tell?
I want to hear it from you.

We always have a super time,
("Sometimes!")
When we play and sing a song.
("What?")
But I wonder if you still like me,
Even when I do things wrong?

("Oh, Tosh!")

(Sighs) Yes, I like you

("Really?")
That is true.
Oh I like you.

(That's great!")
Can we just be best friends?
I like you.
Now can we can we best friends til' the end?

("Sure! I don't mind!")

Now that you've heard it from me.

("Oh goodness, thanks Boober. I need to change right now.)"

(All right, goodbye!"

("Goodbye! (Pause) Oh, but, um, Boober?")

("What now, Tosh?")
("I like you, too, Boober.")
("Oh ... (sighs)")

*********************** :sigh: :flirt:
“Oh, this is my friend, Red,” Karen said. She looked at Red with a smile on her face. “We don’t exactly look like each other, but we both have the same craziness,” she said with a laugh. Except for their differences, Red and Karen were wearing their same red sweaters.
“I’m the one that wins, Karen,” Red said excited, looking out at the two girls who started to laugh with her, not at her.
“We both win, Red, ‘cause we’re best friends,” Karen muttered and the girls including Red laughed.
“So, the plan is you and your puppeteers friends are going to New York including the Fraggles?” asked Amy.
Beth started laughing, but Karen got irritated by the way Amy’s best friend was acting differently. “Now look, Beth we are trying to help you, not make you as a joke.” she began, but Amy was not offended by the female’s request at all.
“I know,” explained Amy. “Trish should watch over Boober and take him to New York.”
“No way,” warned Beth. “What if he gets hurt or comes back to his home sick.”
“Girls,” began Karen. “If I can handle Red, then I will talk to Trish. I will promise her that she must keep an eye on Boober. Dave’s right! The red-haired Fraggle should take it easy and none of us want him to get hurt.”
“Okay,” sighed Beth. “I will calm down and not laugh at anyone anymore.”
The two girls then watched Red and Karen mapped out a plan while the puppeteer was jolting down notes on a notebook. She realized that she has to take the notebook with her so she knows what the plan is.
“There is bad news,” Amy said sadly. “Beth and I can’t make it to Jim’s funeral and we have to go to school. So, since our friend Trish is going to New York. I hope she comes back here home and safe.”
Then, the girls knew it was time to go back to their homes. They gave Red and Karen a hug and said their last goodbyes with their bags packed and ready to go.
“Come on Red,” said Karen. “We’re almost ready for the trip to New York.
******************* :excited:
There were those who believed that the Fraggles and their fellow puppeteers existed to each other, but there are others that don’t have the magic that Muppet fans do. After what seemed a long car ride to the LAX airport. The Fraggles and their friends made a grand entrance. At first, they started fighting at each other, but eventually got along with each other. After going through their check through and the security, they were ready to go an airplane and face some excitement and challenges. However, Karen didn’t want to go to New York without her husband and started sobbing.
“Karen, don’t cry and get upset.” Insisted Mike. “You’re going to be okay and you’ll be fine at Jim’s funeral.”
“Mike,” began Karen. “Bernie called and he said for all of us not to wear black according to Mr. Henson’s request. Plus I know that the Muppets are supposed to be at the funeral as well.”
“I am going to miss you when I’m gone,” said Karen. “I really promised Red that I would be with her tomorrow.”
“Who is she with?” asked Mike.
“Gobo,” explained Karen. “Red is going to be sitting with Gobo.”
“Honey, the people are staring at us like we are making a scene.”
“Oh, sorry! I am still going to miss you. It’s hard to let you go and you have to go to work soon. By the way, we got our tickets and I got boarding tickets already.”
With no other choice, he rummaged into his backpack and found a handkerchief for his wife to use.
“Thanks,” cried Karen. “I needed that.”
“Before you go,” Mike began. “Can we have a goodbye.”
“All right,” insisted Karen.
After a quick kiss on the cheek and then on the lips, Mike told her to make her getaway immediately before she misses her plane. After the puppeteers had a long talk with the airplane officials they promised that the Fraggles and their silly creature friends will be protected and safe without any harm done.
Mike knew that his wife was leaving for a while. He made a speech and said,
“Honey, you’re going on that plane right now, but I will tell you this. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon for the rest of your life. However, don’t leave your friends and please come back to California safe. One more thing, I love you. They will love you no matter what Muppet you are with.
“Honey,” began Karen. “I love you too.”
After on last hug for goodbyes, she went out of the gate to the tarmac, which led to the plane.
“Ma’am,” Karen said to stewardess.
“Yes?”
“Does this plane go to New York?”
“Yes ma’am!”
“Thank you!”
Then, she immediately found Kathy Mullen and sat to next to her to talk about the good times they had with their Fraggle friends on the production of Fraggle Rock. Red was with her best friend, Gobo, Mokey was with Wembley, and Trish was sitting with Boober so they get a conversation about their differences.
Back at the airport, Mike slowly touched the cold glass window as the plane slowly went to the runaway and then at the end of it, the plane took off and Karen was gone for now.
“Good-bye, Karen.” Sobbed Mike. “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
Oh Tosh was a Fraggle Boober had a minor crush on as is seen in Tune For Two, and Wembley's song is from Terrible Tunnel! But where is Trish's song from? Did you write? If so you have very good talent.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yes, I got more Colleen and now moving on to what comes next. Let me know if you enjoy it or not.

Chapter 6

Two ghostly figures then appeared at an empty spot of New York City.

“Jim, are you sure it is safe that no one’s here,” asked Joe Raposo.

Yes and no for now,” answered Jim Henson. “I remembered what Uncle Deadly’s advice was if I were dead. The first thing was to have no contact to any living creatures including Fraggles. Second was one false move and I will no longer be with the Muppets in heaven. Third, I can’t have lasagna on the third Wednesday or week of March.”

“Then, what can you do?” asked Joe.

“I may to have to go into one of the Fraggle’s dreams,” chided Jim.

“Jim, I don’t get you, sometimes,” shrugged Joe. “Are you sure the phantom Muppet convinced you that you can only appear in their dreams.”

“Yes, Joe! Besides, what could happen if I was in their dreams? It could be Boober’s dream instead.

“Jim, are you saying that you want to be in a Fraggle’s dream. Hahahaha! Oh Jim, it is not being easy green or being you.”

“True, but I don’t want to break the rules or Death will be my worse case I ever encounter.

“Well, you’re the fearless leader Jim. You were afraid of death before you died on Earth.”

“I sometimes was, but I was a hardworker. I promise you that I will be in a Fraggle’s dream.”

“What if a different Fraggle shows up?”

“Well, then I will handle that crazy Fraggle or Sidebottom. Oh, I don’t want to say that name again, Joe. That was Jocelyn Stevenson’s idea.

“You mean the writer’s idea?”

“Yeah, but I hope Death doesn’t show up. Besides, Uncle Deadly works with Death.”

“How am I ever going to keep you out of trouble? Well, it wouldn’t hurt, but be careful.”

I’m fearless, Joe. Always careful and never hurt a fly.”

“You’re silly, Jim! After the dream, make sure you come back to heaven. Someone else might join you very soon.”

“Okay, Joe! You win! Who are you going to hang out with right now?”

“Don Sahlin! We’re discussing about the good times on the set of Sesame Street.”

“Those were good times. I was the playful Ernie after all.”

Then, Jim let out an Ernie laugh.

“I’ll see you when I see you, Jim.”

Then, Joe went back to heaven to find Don Sahlin, the man who made the Muppets of Sesame Street.

:jim: - - - - - - - - - - :drool:

Back at California, Beth left the hospital with her packed guitar case in hand and went outside to wait for her mother to pick her up.

“What am I doing?” she thought. “I am like Boober or whoever the Fraggle is. I do wash clothes and cook. I should have been to New York with Amy. Wait a second! I’m germaphobic! Arghhh! What’s happening with me? I’m worried about Trish’s father and I hope he’s okay. I wish Amy were here. I used to be the fun girl I was.

She shook her thoughts out her head and felt like talking to herself.

“I am not fun at all anymore,” she said to herself. “I want to be a funny nice girl. Not act like a paranoid Fraggle. Yeah! That’s what I do and maybe start traveling, but Jim Henson was the traveler. I am not what I used to be.”

With nothing else to say, she quickly took out her guitar out of the case and started remembering a tune that Gob experienced when he decided not to be an explorer anymore.

Once I knew,
Just what to do
Once I knew my name.

Far and near,
The road was clear.
Living was a game.

But now I seem to walk in dreams,
And nothing stays the way it seems.

How I long for then.
Easy once again
Once upon a time I knew my name.

Maybe yes,
Maybe no.
Questions on my mind

Do I know which way to go?
The answer's hard to find.

I know that no one's made of steel.
I sometimes think that nothing's real.

And then I wake at night.
I can't tell wrong from right.

Beth now wondered where she was. “Why did my sister leave me here,” she asked herself. “I’m jealous, because she wants to see Gobo, Red, Mokey, Wembley, and…. Boober. I-I wanted to go to New York. She said no and I stayed home.”

Then, she let out a deep sigh while she was putting her guitar away into her guitar case. Since her mother did not pick her up. She made a dangerous decision to walk home. It took her fifteen to twenty-five minutes walking safely and cautiously all the way back to her house while carrying along her guitar suitcase with her. She was wearing an old white t-shirt and the same old bright blue jeans that she wore yesterday. She tried to open the door, but she realized that she did not take her keys. Felling so out of luck and miserable, she now feels like the world has now changed too much. Not only that made her sad, but also she didn’t like being a human or a “silly creature” as Fraggles described them.

“Jim,” she started before wiping a tear out of her eye. “I miss you, because well… I want the world peaceful. It’s not! I do not understand! Why was I born to be a human instead of being a Fraggle or a Muppet? Nobody understand me except Amy knows me what I really am. I dance my cares away. There are worried\s for another day. Let the music play. Down at Fraggle Rock!

“I didn’t see it on cable network. What’s the big idea? Fraggles? Silly Creatures? I have no clue. Oh, the world IS full of TROUBLES disease, and doom."

Then, she broke out into song singing,

Look at the world.
What can you do?

'Cause it makes you ache,
And it leaves you blue.

And I guess my heart could break apart,
With a long good-bye,
'Cause it makes you cry.

But I had a dream,
It was time to begin,
And every creature. . . (she sobs and then…)

(Beth imagines the Fraggles including Red, Gobo, Wembley, Mokey and Boober singing in the Great Hall right after hearing of Jim’s passing from postcards and letters from their fans plus the World's Oldest Fraggle) (Reference from fan-fic “He Will Never Be Dead In My Heart)

We were sister and brother.
We were part of each other,
And it made us one.
And it made us win.

“I am alone and it’s not fair,” she said to herself between sobs. “My mom and dad are not here. I wish you were here, Mr. Henson. Maybe they went to New York too and forgot all about me. What am I GOING to do? I can’t just sit here and have nothing else in mind.”

Feeling worse than miserable, she decided to cry herself to sleep on the porch swing with nothing else to do. She believed that tomorrow might be a better day so she can do something around her town while her friends are away.

Song Credits
One Upon A Time (I Knew My Name) – From the Fraggle Rock episode, “Gobo’s Discovery”
“It Makes You Cry” – From the Fraggle Rock episode, “The River of Life”
Can't have lasanga on the third week of March! Ha ha ha! That was funny, but I feel a little sorry for Beth! Great work!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
O

Oh Tosh was a Fraggle Boober had a minor crush on as is seen in Tune For Two, and Wembley's song is from Terrible Tunnel! But where is Trish's song from? Did you write? If so you have very good talent.
Thr Trish character I did..well she is human OC, she was nicknamed Tosh no thanks to Amy for teasing her and calling her something else that she is not. The song, "I'm Not Scared" was wrttien by Philp Balsam (music) and Dennis Lee (lyrics). Not only she did have that nightmare, I personally had that nightmare too right after seeing the FR episode, "The Terrible Tunnel." Yikes! Truth be told!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thr Trish character I did..well she is human OC, she was nicknamed Tosh no thanks to Amy for teasing her and calling her something else that she is not. The song, "I'm Not Scared" was wrttien by Philp Balsam (music) and Dennis Lee (lyrics). Not only she did have that nightmare, I personally had that nightmare too right after seeing the FR episode, "The Terrible Tunnel." Yikes! Truth be told!
Yeah! I remember I had a dream about Junior Gorg coming out of my closet, because I never saw the show and saw a clip of it on a Muppet Show video!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Can't have lasanga on the third week of March! Ha ha ha! That was funny, but I feel a little sorry for Beth! Great work!
Well, Beth as an OC does evidently goes to New York to find her sister, Amy and her best friend Trish. She later meets Colleen (Collgoff) and she becomes her new best friend. I got that joke from the fan-fic "We Know It's Probably Magic" when Kermit is killed off. No offense, but there were some sad parts of that fan-fic.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Awww thanks for including me! That was so nice! Please let me return the favor! Let me find a way for you Collen, and Vincent to be in my story too!

Well, Beth as an OC does evidently goes to New York to find her sister, Amy and her best friend Trish. She later meets Colleen (Collgoff) and she becomes her new best friend. I got that joke from the fan-fic "We Know It's Probably Magic" when Kermit is killed off. No offense, but there were some sad parts of that fan-fic.
Did you write that? I would read it a friend wrote it, but no offense to anyone I wouldn't want to read Kermit getting killed. Heck the hardest choice I ever made? Killng Metora in my story

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Did you write that? I would read it a friend wrote it, but no offense to anyone I wouldn't want to read Kermit getting killed. Heck the hardest choice I ever made? Killng Metora in my story
Well, I didn't want anyone killed in my fan-fic. I will get to Mr. Johnson in the mext chapter where he finds out that Trish is at New York and his wife finally takes him home after he recovers from an accident he was in. BTW: Please read chapter 10 when you get to it then click "Reply" so you can comment. Why did I add Jim? Because I saw his documentaries and I did the best I could to have him say things I thought he would say to his old friend, Joe Rasposo. I wanted Joe too, because I realized that he died first in 1989 before Mr. Henson did on May 16th, 1990. Thank you for posting your comments, Dominic!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Well, I didn't want anyone killed in my fan-fic. I will get to Mr. Johnson in the mext chapter where he finds out that Trish is at New York and his wife finally takes him home after he recovers from an accident he was in. BTW: Please read chapter 10 when you get to it then click "Reply" so you can comment. Why did I add Jim? Because I saw his documentaries and I did the best I could to have him say things I thought he would say to his old friend, Joe Rasposo. I wanted Joe too, because I realized that he died first in 1989 before Mr. Henson did on May 16th, 1990. Thank you for posting your comments, Dominic!
NO problem!