Remembering Jim Henson

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 10

“I voted for being second from a silly creature and the next one agreed with my debate,” Gobo shouted.

“Come on Gobo,” Red said. “I voted first before you did.”

“Red Fraggle, I showed the silly creature my determination and he agreed that I sing the second verse.” Gobo countered, with Beth and Colleen listening. “Even the pianist judged that I go next.”

“Silly creatures! Ha! What do they know about debates,” Red said in a huff.

“Wembley entered the room and said, “I agree with Gobo, and I go next,”

“How dare Wembley take Gobo’s side,” Red thought.

“Well, the silly creature was the judge, Red,” Gobo said. “Wembley’s right! He’s my best friend and he’s sings right after me.”

“Well, silly creatures know about debates, but I voted first.” Red said angrily.

“Give it up, Red, we both voted and the silly creature voted me.”

Then, the argument started with Wembley in the middle. He wanted to run away until Colleen yelled, “QUIETTTTTTTTTT!”

Since they heard from the silly creature’s command, Red and Gobo stood frozen.

“What on earth is going you guys,” Beth asked.
“I voted for singing the silly creature song, “Just One Person first,” Gobo insisted.

“No way, I voted first for singing that stupid song,” Red said. “It’s so sentimental.”

“It is not sentimental, Red,” Gobo said angrily.

“Wait a minute! What song are you doing for Jim’s funeral,” Colleen asked.

“Just One Person,” Gobo answered.

“I remembered that song,” Beth said. “Gobo’s right, Red! He goes second on the song. There are two things my friend Colleen would like to have in a few days. First, she can’t stand fights and she never liked being in the middle of arguments just your friend, Wembley was in the first place. Wembley even doesn’t want you guys fighting all the time. Second, she loves songs. Not just Fraggle songs, but all kinds of music no matter what she listens to. I’m sorry, Red, but you’ll have to accept disappointment.”

Before Red could say anything, she hanged her head down and sat with Colleen. She knew she was defeated, not a winner.

“Ohhh,” Red groaned. “I wanted to go first,”

“I know you didn’t get your spot, but there might be a song that will cheer you up,” Colleen said with a nice grin.

If just one person believes in you.
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you.
Hard enough, and long enough before you knew it
someone else would think,
If she can do it, I can do it. Making it.. (Colleen sang)

Then, Gobo joins in with Colleen.
Two whole people who believe in you.
Deep enough and strong enough believe in you.
Hard enough, and long enough there's bound to be some other person who believes in making it a threesome.
Making it...

Next, Wembley joins in with Gobo and Colleen after softly saying, “Hi!”

Three....
People you can say believe in me.
And if three whole people, why not...

Mokey then joined in after she entered the room earlier to find out what is going on with Red and Gobo.

Four. And if four whole people, why not...

Finally, Boober joins in without hesitation,

More, and...

Amy joins in as well before more Muppets join in with them.

More and more.
And when all those people believe in you,
deep enough and strong enough believe in you,
Hard enough and long enough it stands to reason you,
yourself will start to see what everybody sees in you.
And maybe even you, (maybe even you)
Can believe in you, too.

Amy looked at Red in deep thought, because she was always the Fraggle that loved challenges and sports. Now with their friend, Jim, gone, she may have lost her speed or maybe the edge she was willing to have. Now she knew it was time to spill out the whole truth.

“Beth, I’m sorry that you acted like someone even a Muppet character.” Amy said, with a feeling of quilt that twisted inside of her. “I’m your sister and you can be whatever you want to be or you can be just the way you are.”

Beth at first wanted to deny Amy’s advice, but the feeling made her think that her sister was really forgiving her even though she made an awful mistake, which drove her crazy.

“I accept you apology, Amy,” Beth said, with a smile in her face. “I know that tomorrow will be a long day for-“

“Wait a minute,” Figgie interrupted. “Where’s Trish,”

“Figgie, how did you get here,” asked Amy, while still felling guilty for getting her best friend in trouble.

“Well, I don’t why how I got here, but I can’t stay anywhere else. I even forgot it is so dark out there right now.” Figgie said, forgetting she was now shaking so much that it was hard to speak out the real truth.

“This is all my fault,” said Gobo. “I wanted Trish to come along with us, but she didn’t go. All she wanted to do was to fight with Amy.”

“No, Gobo,” Boober said, feeling the guilt feeling he has inside. “It’s my fault. I should never let her go.”

“Boober’s right, Gobo,” Amy said. “However, I really messed everything up. I let her go and now she could be lost. I am going to go find her and I don’t care how dark it is. I sort of remembered how much of a ruckus she caused, the other night.”

*Flashback* - the other night
Trish could not get any sleep. While everyone else was asleep, she didn’t that realized that Boober came back in his or her room to get some sleep.

Then, she sang a song that would really disturb Boober’s peace and quiet.

Sometimes I have trouble
Falling asleep.
But it's not so bad.

“Tosh, I’m trying to sleep,” Boober protested.

I don't worry
And I don't weep.

Boober sighed and just shook his head.

In fact I'm glad....

Be-cause I get up off my pillow
And I flip on the li-ight.

(Toshhh!)

Trish ignored Boober’s pleas and continued singing.
I get down and get hip
In the still of the night.

(“Oh no!”)

I stretch and I yawn and then I breathe real deep,

(Boober shook his head again)

And dance myself to sleep!

(“Oh please, don’t dance.”)

His protests did not stop Trish from dancing.

I hoof around my beddie
Just a-tappin my toes.

(“You’re dancing?”)

Before I know what's happened
I'm a-ready to doze.

(Boober gets frustrated and scratches his head)

Got some partners I can count on called the Boogie Woogie Sheep (The Boogie Woogie Sheep appear immediately)

(“The what?”)

I dance myself to sleep!

(“I don’t believe this!”)

I gently rock-a-bye myself across the floor.

(“What are those silly creatures doing?”)

I turn and then I toss and then I start to snore.

(“Tosh!”)

My trusty little bugle helps me spread the news (she takes a small trumpet from underneath

(“Oh, not the bugle”)

That I'm tappin' to "Taps"
And I'm a-rarin' to snooze!

Then, she blows her trumpet and now there goes Boober’s quiet night. He does his best to protest so she can stop playing that trumpet.

(“You’re playing that bugle?
What are these creatures doing?
Tosh…
These c-creatures – they’re dancing!)

Before he could say anything else, Amy woke up from the noise and yelled, “STOPPPPPPPP!”

Trish took the trumpet out of her mouth and the tap dancing sheep stopped making tap noises.

“What on earth are you doing? Amy said, with worry. “You need to sleep, Trish. And where did those sheep come from? Mom doesn’t allow farm animals in our house.

The sheep then left the room with nothing else, but the sound of their tap shoes about to go fainter until they were gone.

“Amy, I couldn’t sleep. So, I wanted to dance myself to sleep.” Trish said laughing.

“Very funny, Trish,” Amy said. “You really need sleep or you will wake up grumpy the next morning. Right, Boober?”

“Right,” Boober said, with a sigh.

“I can’t believe you’re taking her side and I…..uh,…never mind. Ugh!”

Trish put her trumpet back underneath the bed and turned off the light.

“Boober was right,” Trish thought. “Fun is dangerous! We have nothing in common. I am a silly creature and he’s a Fraggle. How am I even going to trust him. Not only did I embarrass him, I showed off. Ohhhh! Why can’t I be like Beth? She is so quiet that I don’t give her a hard time at all.

She got underneath her blankets and finally went to sleep.

*Back to the present*
“So, everyone, stay here," Amy said with the seriousness in her voice. "Because I am gonna go and find Trish. Promise me! Promise me that I will come back with my friend, Trish."

“We promise, Amy,” Wembley insisted.

Everyone now understood that once the promise is made, it cannot be broken.

“So, don’t worry! I will come back and bring Trish back, okay? I am angry with any of you. I’m just worried about Trish. That’s all!”

Amy left the room as Lisa finally came in and wondered what she missed.

“Hey, Amy! I know what songs…..Amy?”

“Amy’s not here, Lisa,” Colleen said, with a concern look on her face. “You missed her!”

“Oh, why did I fall asleep,” Lisa asked, before burying her face with her blanket.

“It’s not you fault, Lisa,” Figgie said. “She left, because she wants to find her friend before something terrible happens….or worse.”

:jim: :dreamy: :sigh: :busy:++++:drool: :smirk: :coy: :excited:
Trish finally found a coffee shop and ordered tea until someone said, “Trish, is that you?”

“Are you Dominic,” Trish asked.

“Yeah,” said the man. “I live here, remember,”

“Oh yeah,” Trish said. “You are one of the people that moved out of California. You didn’t tell me that your dad had a job out here.”

“Well, he always has business to take care of for everyone,” Dominic said chuckling. “What brings you here?”

“I need you help,” Trish said with a harsh tone. “Vincent is in terrible condition, but he just has a headache.”

“Tea will get rid of his headache,” Dominic insisted. “Is there anything else I can help him with.”
“Not really,” Trish said. “Will you please come with me? I know where Vincent is at right now.”

“Okay,” Dominic said sighing. “I am tired of staying at this coffee shop for too long.”

Right after leaving the shop, Dominic and Trish quickly went to find Vincent without getting cautiously hit by cars or taxicabs. Although it took longer than they thought to find him, they finally found Vincent sitting on the concrete steps with both hands on his forehead.

“Here’s your tea,” Trish said in a soft tone. “Blow it first before you drink the tea.”

Vincent blew his tea before drinking it up. Not only was he shaking, he was scared of seeing a stranger.

“What’s wrong, Vincent,” Trish asked.

“I-I’m scared,” Vincent said, still feeling shaky.

“Why,” Trish said concerned about her best friend.

“After I heard that Jim died from pneumonia, I went upstairs to my room…..and cried.”

“Then, what did you do,” Dominic asked.

“I-I called the airport for tickets to New York and made reservations for a hotel as well.”

“Did you tell your parents what you did that day,” Trish said. “Because I want to know if you did.”

“Yes, Trish you know I did,” Vincent said, before taking another drink of his tea. “They accepted that I need vacation. So, I wanted to pack everything up, but I decided to take my backpack and stuff everything for what I needed.”

Trish realized that he was right. His backpack was right beside him and it looked very full filled with things inside the bag. “Go on,” Trish said quietly.

“Well, I finally got here after it took forever for the plane to get to New York,” Vincent started. “Before I exited the airport, I saw a little girl crying. She told me she was upset that Mr. Henson was gone and will never come back. I told her death is the part of our lives when there is a time that we can’t be in this world anymore. She sort of cried some more, but she said thanks before her mother took her hand and one moment I never saw her again. Then, I felt like a throb inside my head and I knew I had a headache.”

“Then, what,” Trish said now feeling the truth coming out of his mouth.

“I-I walked and then I sat down here. I didn’t want to get into accidents or get hurt. And I was waiting for you, Trish.”

“You know New York is very crowded and – “

“I know! Will you help me get to the hotel before I hurt myself.”

“All right,” Trish said sighing. “Come on Dominic, let’s get him to the hotel before something bad happens to him.”

“Right,” Dominic said, although he wasn’t so sure about Trish’s plan, he knew she was trying to do the right thing for Vincent.

Vincent slowly got up before Trish put him on the shoulder and took his hand that did not have a teacup. Before they started walking, they heard a voice.

“Trish….Trish? Is that you?”

“Amy? She must have found me.” Trish said to herself, since Vincent and Dominic didn’t know what she was talking about.

In fact, it was Amy who was looking for Trish. When they saw each other face to face, they started hugging together. Vincent and Dominic look confused and wanted to know what’s going on.

“Dominic,” Trish said. “This is Amy, my best friend.”

“Hi,” he said with a shy smile.

“Amy, this is my best friend, Vincent.” Trish said with excitement.

“How do you do,” Vincent asked.

“I’m fine, but thanks,” Amy said with a grin on her face.

“You’re welcome,” Vincent said.

“Well, I’m sorry that I said that I will never speak to you again,” Amy said with a guilt feeling in her stomach. “Why did we put those funny looking creatures in the middle of our fight?”

“I doesn’t matter much anymore, Amy.” Trish said. “Let’s just say that there should be more fights.”

“You can say that again,” Amy said. “I believe all of us should go back to the hotel where the puppeteers and their Muppets are.”

“I don’t blame you, Amy,” Trish said with a smile on her face. “Vincent, you got your backpack.

“Yeah, you know have it with me,” Vincent said with a serious tone.

Vincent no longer had a headache after drinking one cup of fresh tea thanks to Trish for getting the drink from the coffee shop.

:jim:+++++:smile:
Up into the clouds to the heaven gates, Jim knew that might have a mistake.

“Jim, are you okay,” Joe asked.

“It’s funny,” Jim said sheepishly. “The Fraggles and the silly creatures might be friends. Now that’s what I call Perfect Harmony.”

“What was the last huge project you did?”

“Well,” Jim started. “I wanted to make a children’s show about world peace. Without creating Fraggle Rock, there wouldn’t be a Red, Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, or Boober.”

“I understand,” Joe said patting Jim’s back before sitting next to him. “I met Don Sahlin and he heard that you were going to go into a Muppet’s dream.”

“I can’t do that, Joe,” Jim said sighing. “Instead I left a tape for them.”

“Really, Jim,” Joe asked.

“Yeah,” Jim said with concern in his face. “So, what the hey. Kermit was always a good old friend of mine.”

“Who was closer?”

“Rowlf the Dog!”

“You mean-“

“Kermit will get his voice in a few months, but Rowlf…..he was like me, Joe. Laid back and calm! He will not get his voice back for a long time.”

“I know what you mean, Jim,” Joe said with a smile.

“Oh good,” Jim said in his Kermit voice.

“You were Kermit the Frog weren’t you?” Joe asked in surprise.

“Yeah,” Jim said in a quiet tone. “I lived a good life down there and so did you Joe. I was a leader like Kermit, Gobo, and who else would it be if it weren’t for those guys.”

“Do you remember what it was like to be a “fearless leader.” Joe asked.

“Yeah,” Jim said while softly rubbing his hands together. “Even Gobo and Jerry Nelson knew that I was a “fearless leader” I always said that nothing was impossible.”

“So, you really miss Kermit and everyone else including your family, don’t you, Jim,” Joe asked sighing.

“Yes, Joe,” Jim said. “Whatever they do for me, I will be smiling down there. Life is mysterious in many ways. And I love being here with Don, you, and the people that I will meet.

“Come on, Jim,” Joe said, as he got up before letting Jim up. “Why don’t show some of the Hollywood stars your Rowlf the Dog voice.”

“I doubt that, Joe,” said Jim smiling. “I will do the best I can with that voice I got from that dog. I’ll never know.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Song Credits
Just One Person – from the Snoppy musical
NOTE – You and everyone may not know that this was one Jim’s favorite songs.
Dancing Myself to Sleep – Sesame Street song
That was so nice of you! Thank you! I love Just One Person! It's such a good song!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That was so nice of you! Thank you! I love Just One Person! It's such a good song!
Well, I added Dancing Myself To Sleep which was originally performed by Jim Henson (Ernie) even though it is a Sesame Street song wirtten by Christopher Cerf (music) and Norman Stiles (lyrics). I don't know them very much, but that song makes me laugh. So, I wanted to add some comedy. What do Bert and Boober have in common? They like to do boring things and they have boredom, plus being neat. They like peace and quiet at night. They sometimes have fun thanks to Bert's Ernie and Boober's Sidebottom. BTW: Just One Person is my favorite song too, Dominic.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
You're welcome! Don't forget Vincent Liu, because Red calls him, "Vinny", which is silly (laughs)!

I will put Scooter on hold then. :wink: Colleen will meet Dominic and I will add Kermit. Thanks! All right, moving right along to the next chapter.

WARNING: There will be some ush-gush! Seriously!

Chapter 11

At the lobby of the luxurious hotel, Vincent, Dominic, Trish, and Amy entered the entrance to the main lobby. It was quiet! Too quiet for even a size of a Fraggle, mouse, or any small creature, to stir in the peace. Trish could image those people that they are gorgs, except they do not have fur or look like mountains, do not smell like garlic unless they had garlic food for lunch or dinner. Vincent still had no idea what Trish and Dominic were talking about. He was so tired that he was about to lose his balance, but they were trying to hold on to him until he gets into bed. Colleen then finally came down the stairs from the second floor and saw Dominic before her eyes.

“Hi,” Dominic said shyly.

“Oh, hello,” Colleen said. Have we met?”

“No,” Dominic said softly. “You do look lovely.”

Then, Red and Gobo got off from the elevator, which they call it, “Doozer-like conveyer belts.”

“Hi,” Colleen said once she spotted Red and Gobo. “This is Dominic! He’s Vincent best friend, but you call him, Vinny.”

Red burst out into laughter, but then she cleared her throat and said, “Red Fraggle,”

“Nice to meet you, Red,” Vincent said. “I don’t mean if you call me Vinny. That’s what little boys and girls called me instead of my real name. It is kind of funny. So, Colleen, do you want to hang out with me. Just you and me.

“Sure,” Colleen said. “Can we have a talk at the ballroom?”

“I-I would love that,” Dominic said with a quiet tone. “Trish, can you take Vincent to the second floor and let him rest.”

“Yeah,” Trish said quickly. “You guys have a great time and don’t get in trouble. Thanks!”

Even though tomorrow will become full of somber and grievance, tonight was the last night to have fun.

As Red, Gobo, Colleen, and Dominic entered the ballroom, it was filled with different kinds of music to play. The one piece of music was about to end, and then the next piece played, but it was very slow.

“Oh, I remembered that song,” Colleen said. “It was always our favorite when you were around at California and we were dancing in a room with no one around, but just us.”

(Dominic)
The first time you see her
No bolt from the blue

(Colleen)
Just something so quiet
That's waiting for you

(Dominic)
With no one to tell you
Where you've got to go

(Colleen)
The first time it happens
You know...

While Colleen and Dominic were now becoming a couple, Gobo now realized that after all this time, he did have a crush on Red even when it was like he met her one day when she was a swimmer and very energetic even before they got into competition.

(Gobo)
The first time you see her
No magical change
No fairies appearing
No dreams to arrange

(Dominic & Colleen)
Just warmer and colder
Than springtime or snow

(Gobo)
The first it happens
You know…

(Colleen & Dominic)
And so you fall
And how complete it is
And for each moment that it lasts
How sweet it is

(Gobo & Red)
The first time together
How simple, how rare

(Red)
And just when you thought
You forgot how to care

(Gobo)
And though you feel much more
Then you dare to show

(Dominic, Colleen, Gobo, & Red)
The first it happens
You know…

Before the song ended with some instrumental music with a jazzy beat, Dominic and Colleen were kissing by the lips for the first time. At that same moment, Gobo & Red started on the lips just for once just to see how it felt it to be a great couple. They do remember back in the Rock they only got pecks on the cheeks.

Then, the music picked the pace, but they didn’t know what it was. However, Gobo now remembered the time when they were about to leave the Rock right after their fans send them letters directly to Doc’s old workshop, which was supposed to go to Fraggle Rock.

*Flashback* - two days later after may 16th

Before the fraggle five entered to outer space with their packs packed on their backs, Wembley had a wemblin’ fit.

“Should I stay or I should go.” Wembley said. “I want to go, but there could m-m-monsters or maybe I should stay back at Fraggle Rock.”

“WEMBLEY,” Red, Gobo, Boober, and Mokey said in unison.

Wooh!

Friends you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I’ll be here ’til the end of time
So you got to let me know

Always tease, tease, tease
You’re happy when I’m on my knees
One day is fine, next day is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know! (Wembley sang)

Wembley (Red, Gobo, Mokey & Boober)
This indecision’s bugging me
(The indecision’s bugging him)
If you don’t want me, set me free
(If you don’t want him, set him free)
Exactly whom I’m supposed to be
(Exactly whom he’s supposed to be)
Don’t you know which clothes even fit me?
(Don’t we know which clothes even fit him)
Come on and let me know
(Come on and let him know)
Should I cool it or should I blow?
(Should he cool it or should he blow)
Split!
What? Why didn’t you guys split?
“Uh, Wembley, we don’t know what a split is, but we know how to spread out,” Mokey explained.
”Well Wembley, are you staying at Fraggle Rock or you coming with us to Outer Space,” Gobo asked.
“I don’t know, but…

(Should he stay or should he go now)
If he goes there will be trouble)
And if I stay it will be double
(And if he stays it will be double)
So you gotta let me know
(So you gotta let him know)
Should I cool it or should I go?
(Should he cool it or should he go)

(If he goes there will be trouble)
And if I stay it will be double
(And if he stays it will be double)
So you gotta let me know
(So you gotta let him know)

“Well, have you made up your mind,” Gobo asked.

“Alright! Alright! I’m going to Outer Space with you and our friends. Whew!”

With that decision made, their dangerous journey was about to begin.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Back to the present*
Before Dominic and Colleen could start another kiss. The way they muzzled or even kissed disgusted Red. Gobo, however knew that that was just the way the silly creatures do when they fall in love.

Then, Colleen said, “Dominic, I don’t we should kiss in front of those guys.”

“Red and Gobo Fraggle,” Dominic asked with a confused look.

“Yeah,” said Colleen quietly. “They believe we are muzzling, not kissing.”

“Really,” Dominic said. “Alright! I won’t do that ushy-gushy stuff in front of them again. But I still love you, Colleen.”
“I love you too, Dominic,” said Colleen. “Can we go somewhere else? Maybe there is a show going on,”

“Wait a minute,” Dominic said with a serious look in his eyes. “Who’s that and who is with that guy,”

“That’s Kermit and Miss Piggy,” Colleen said. “Kermit’s here?”

“Bonjour,” Miss Piggy said while shaking Colleen.

“Bonjour, Miss Piggy,” Colleen said.

Kermie and I were just dropping off some notes for you fans of Moi and the frog,”

“They were written from his friend, Jim Henson, before he passed away.” Dominic asked.

“Yes,” said Miss Piggy chuckling. “Is there anything for vous?”

“Not tonight, Miss Piggy,” Colleen said. “Can we have those notes your holding right now on your glove?”

Miss Piggy nodded with a “yes” and Colleen took the notes out of her hand before putting them in her small handbag.

“Why is Kermit not talking,” Colleen said.

“Oh,” Miss Piggy said. “He had a headache and then um… he didn’t say anything,”

“He has no voice,” Colleen said out loud. “He’s voiceless, Miss Piggy. Jim gave him a voice and that was his soul.”

“Kermie and I will be going now. No time to dilly-dally. Bye,” said Miss Piggy.

“That was weird,” Dominic said. “I cannot believe I met a pig in person.”

Red heard all of this and started crying while Gobo hugged her and pat her on the back. She remembered Kermit when he came to Fraggle Rock on Christmas Eve and the hole was at Emily Bear’s farmhouse. No voice? That meant Cantus would not come back and Convincing John has no voice either. Also, her home would have changes and will never be the same again. The only change they did so far was to make peace with the Gorgs right after the magic ventured the fraggle five including Gobo to Doc’s new home at the desert.

Gobo then sang,
Music grows in the rose,
Rock and rain and the blowin' snowstorm.
Everything seems to sing,
Everywhere I go.

Wembley then came in the ballroom and joined in with Gobo
I say, 1, 2, play me do.
Let me sound as sweet as you.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song

Red unfortunately stopped crying and heard that song before from Cantus, the Minstrel

(Gobo)
Play me down on the ground.
Song comes singing from the midnight places.
Raise me high in the sky.
Song comes drifting through.

(Gobo & Wembley)
I say, 1, 2, play me do.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song.

(Red)
Play me high.
Play me low.
Play me where the wild winds blowing.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Play me for your song.

(Gobo, Red, & Wembley in harmony)
I say, 1, 2, play me do.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song.

She felt a little bit better, but it still doesn’t explain why Kermit had no voice. He did have a voice and Jim underneath him on the Christmas of 1987.

“Let’s go find the others,” Gobo explained. “This meeting may not only be for Fraggles.

“Good thinking, Gobo,” Red said, right after they left the cave-like ballroom to find the others before it is about time to go to sleep.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At the hospital in California, Mr. Johnson was no longer labeled in stable condition, even though the accident could have been worse, and then Trish would get so worried and maybe shut herself out. The nurse finally let Mrs. Johnson see her husband and she said that he will be ready to come home tomorrow.

“Hey, Ed,” Mrs. Johnson said quietly, as she sat right beside him.”

“Hi, Kim,” said Ed Johnson.

The nurse, started pulling the shades closed with a smile and said, “So, you are finally awake. I will leave you two alone for now.”

“That’s one, one nurse. Ah, ah, ah,” Ed said out loud.

He waited for the lighting, but it didn’t happen. He also didn’t know that the nurse already left

“Honey, it’s okay,” Kim said while rubbing on Ed’s shoulders after he sat slowly. “Sorry there is no lightning effects. Try not to scare me, okay?”

“Sorry, I got a little carried away just like the Count does,” Ed said with a loud tone.

“Well, in the future when technology advances more, I am called Kim by everyone, but my web page will be called, “Slackbot.”

“Slackbot,” Ed asked chuckling.
“Yes,” Kim started. “Because sometimes I can slack off and I sort of talk like a robot.”

“You’re silly, Kim,” Ed said. “What about Trish?”

“Well, I gave her a small Kermit toy and her frog might be the same as the other toy frogs at the funeral.” Kim said with a serious look.

“You want to know something, Kim,” Ed started after taking a relaxing deep breath. I was scared of everything, but I was exaggerating that’s for darn sure. I hope my daughter’s having a good time as always. By the way, I know Trish is at New York and I am glad you called me before I got too worried about her.”

The same nurse appeared in the doorway. “Ed Johnson,” she said out loud. “You can go home now. I talked to the doctors and they said it is best to go back home tonight instead of tomorrow So, get dressed and you get some good sleep. Goodnight!”

Ed was extremely surprised and glad that he didn’t have to be on the hospital bed for one more night.

“Well, the quicker we get dressed, the sooner we can call our daughter.”

“That would be vonderful!” Ed said.

“Ed!”

“Okay, sorry! I will not speak like the Count until maybe Wednesday.”

“I doubt, Mr. Count! Your web page will be “The Count.”

“What?”

“Just kidding! Get dressed, Ed! We can’t wait to make a phone call for our daughter any longer.”
Back at the hotel, Trish was glad to finally find a place to relax and sleep later. Although there wasn’t anything else going on, she believed that tomorrow will be very busy for a while. That quietness got disturb when Amy came running down to find her.

“Trish! Trish! Trish! TRISH!” Amy called as she got closer to her.

“What, Amy,” Trish said, as she heard Amy panting. “Is something wrong?”

“Boober w-wont..come out,” Amy said taking a deep breath quickly.

“What won’t he come out,” Trish said in concern on her face.

“He won’t come out of his corner,” Amy said out loud. “He already told me and Figgie earlier that he needed space.”

“Oh no,” Trish said with alarm. “That better not be an enclosed space, because he hates tiny spaces.”

“I know you’re smart, Trish, but please have a talk with him.” Amy said. “I know he was scared at you at first, but he sort of got to know you.”

“That’s true,” Trish said, now having a feeling that if she haven’t fought with Amy or went away from the blue Fraggle, he wouldn’t blame himself for letting her go. “Okay, I will try, but it won’t be easy. Sure, I am a gorg’s height, but I do not smell like garlic.”

“Right,” Amy said. “So, let me know how it goes and do not run upstairs. There may be some closed doors, which means people are asleep.”

“Gotcha,” Trish said. “Love you, best friend.”
Boober grumbled thinking about what almost made him freak out whilke pacing back and forth in a cozy cave-like room. Then something clicked right away, his best friend, Trish or “Tosh” said homesick. He should never leave the Rock or even his cave room. He knew he was doomed and feeling like he was dying.

“What have I done?” Boober cried out loud. “I’m doomed that she will never come back. After done with his whimpering and shivering, he had nothing else left to do, but sing a blues-like slow song.

Here I stand head in head
Turn my face to the wall
If’ she’s gone I can’t go on
Feeling eighteen inches small

Everywhere people stare
Each and every day
I can see them laugh at me
And I hear them say

Hey, you’ve got to hide your love away

How can I even try?
I can never win
Hearing them, seeing them
In the state I’m in

How could she say to me
“Love will find a way?”
Gather ‘round all you clowns
Let me hear you say

Boober kind of felt better, but still he can now understand that being homesick was incurable, but maybe it will go away soon. He feels now that he’s going to die.

“Boober?” a voice called out.

“Oh no! Not another silly creature,” Boober said quietly whimpering.

It was no other than Trish, who was looking for the blue Fraggle. Then, she started to see a curtain, which she thought was pinned in the closet, which was cozy enough to fit for a small Fraggle.

“Boober,” Trish said peeking out of the curtain. “What’s wrong?”
“AHHHH! Trish,” Boober yelled oiut as he bolted and pushed her back to get out of his way, but unfortunatly she lost balance. “Get back and go away!”

“What the hey! Boober!” Trish said as she got back up off the floor.

“I am so sorry, Trish, but I want any silly creature to catch this terrible sickness I have.”

“What are you talking about?” Trish asked with a confused look.

“I’m homesick and now I am going to die.” Boober said out loud as he closed the curtain behind him and went back to his cozy spot.

“You’re afraid of death,” Trish asked.

“Y-Y-Yeah,” Boober said quietly.

Now Trish was starting to get so upset that she pull out a chair and sat down to think of something what else to say so he won’t freak out again.

“Well, there are times where you get in my nerves sometimes, but…..I was wrong to say that you were homesick and I should of kept that a secret. If you want to stay here that’s fine with me. However, I would like an explanatation of why at first you didn’t trust us. Otherwise, if you think I am a fraggle, I’’m not!”

Boober finally opened the curtain to say the serious truth, but before he can say anything from the beginning, someone entered the room and it was Mr. Nelson.
“Is there someone named Boober,” asked Jerry.

“Right here,” Boober said out loud.

“Bernie’s on the line. He said he already taked to your friends that are Red, Mokey, Wembley, and Mokey.”

Trish wondered what “Bernie” wanted to talk Boober about.
Song Credits
The First Time It Happens – from the Great Muppet Caper (Muppet movie)
Should I Stay Or Should I Go – by The Clash
NOTE: I thought this song would be perfect for Wembley.
Let Me Be Your Song – from the FR episode, “The Minstrels”
NOTE: This song would be reprised from “The Honk of Honks” and later on FR music merchandise
You Got To Hide Your Love Away – by the Beatles
Thanks! I liked have Colleen and I as a couple. Boy if I did meet Miss Piggy Walter fainting would seem like nothing!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks! I liked have Colleen and I as a couple. Boy if I did meet Miss Piggy Walter fainting would seem like nothing!
I know why Walter fainted, because he met Kermit in person for the first time after seeing him on televsion and movies for years. Thank you for your thoughts!

How did I not notice this story was here?! I love it sooo much! Thank you!:smile:
You're welcome! I am getting very close to the day when the funeral occurs. So, more surprises coming! BTW: I cann0t believe you came back.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I know why Walter fainted, because he met Kermit in person for the first time after seeing him on televsion and movies for years. Thank you for your thoughts!

You're welcome! I am getting very close to the day when the funeral occurs. So, more surprises coming! BTW: I cann0t believe you came back.
Bingo! I love Miss Piggy and Kermit, and everyone else on Mupppets

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
:coy: Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!
:smirk: :excited: :dreamy: :sigh: WEMBLEY!!
:coy: Oh yeah! I forgot that we got a new chapter now.

Wow! This chapter took forever! Ugh! I was so busy that I forgot to get it done right away. I am slow at typing! I got everyone’s ideas and now here is the next chapter all of you have been waiting for. And please comment! Thanks!

Chapter 12

Boober wanted to talk to Bernie, but then the memory snapped back at him. It was the day circa 1987 before they were finally asked again for a Christmas special and the Fraggles were looking for jobs this time at the Jim Henson Company after they were welcomed to be part of the company. It turned to be a “disaster”, because not only did he ask to be in a Meryl Streep’s film for an acting gig, the agent hung him up. Maybe he forgot that Bernie was Jim’s agent.

“You talk to Bernie,” Boober suggested.

Trish thought maybe he would not hang up on a person who is a fan of the Muppets including the Fraggle Rock characters.

She picked up the phone and said, “Hello?….Hi, Bernie!….No, this is Trish Johnson…..Trish Johnson, got it?…..Yes, I am a fan of the Muppets….Okay, my question is what did Jim Henson have?…….Pneumonia?……Why?……It’s not your fault and I…..Hello?…Hello?…..Can you hear me, Bernie?”

There was no answer and she hung up the phone. What was she going to say that would to be harder to explain to the blue Fraggle?

“Well, that was a disaster. Even he hangs up on me, just because I am a fan of Muppets and Fraggles. No offense, Boober, but…..I finally know what really got him down into illness.

“Well, um…what did he say?” Boober said.

“Jim got pneumonia and now…people…do they care whether they are brothers, sisters, and have perfect harmony? I don’t know what to do…but I do know that friendship is very important, and……we started becoming friends I guess. Then, there is going to be a time that maybe…I go back someday and meet him plus probably say hi or shakes hands….like he’s my friend.

(Trish)
This looks familiar, vaguely familiar,
Almost unreal, yet, it's too soon to feel yet.
Close to my soul, and yet so far away.
I'm going to go back there someday.

(Boober)
(“I know what you mean, Trish!”)
Sun rises, night falls, sometimes the sky calls.
Is that a song there, and do I belong there?
I've never been there, but I know the way.

(Trish & Boober)
Come and go with me, it's more fun to share,
We'll both be completely at home in midair.
We're flyin', not walkin', on featherless wings.
We can hold onto love like invisible strings.

(Trish)
There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met.

(Boober)
Part heaven, part space, or have I found my place?

(Trish)
You can just visit, but I plan to stay.

(Boober)

(Trish & Boober)

“I heard you guys, singing, but I was wondering if I could sing that song tomorrow to pay a tribute to Jim.”

“I would love that, Dave, and so would your old buddy, Boober.” Trish said with a smile. Now, she knew what songs that were meaningful and heartfelt would pay a tribute to Jim.
:sigh: +++++ :dreamy:
Red, Gobo, Dominic, and Colleen were walking down the hallway after finally making up to the second floor, Colleen bumped into a young teen girl (an OC from the fanfic “For Richard and for Poorer & other fan-fics she appears in), and the notes scattered all over the floor.

“I’m sorry,” Colleen said, embarrassed. “Can you guys pick those cards? [To Dominic] Oh, why did I look at you, Dominic?”

“It’s my fault,” said the girl. “I didn’t watch where I was going. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“I guess so,” Colleen said blushing. “Are you a Muppet fan?”

“Duh,” Sara said sighing. “I am looking for Scooter Grosse. He is supposed to help me with the rehearsals tonight.”

“Okay,” Colleen said with a confused look. “Do you have a crush on Scooter?”

“Yeah,” Sara said smiling. “Like I said, he is Kermit’s assistant and a go-fer.”

“You smart too, right,” Dominic said surprisingly.

“Well, duh,” Sara said. “Where’s Scooter anyway?”

“Hi, Sara,” Scooter said appearing out of the doorway filled with music and sometimes chaos.

“Hey, Scooter,” Sara said waving to the go-fer. “How’s the night so far,”

“It’s fine,” Scooter said. “There was a fraggle named Gobo earlier and he wants a meeting before we start rehearsing. [To Gobo] Jerry, Richard, Frank, Kevin, Steve, and Dave will watch you guys. That way they know what songs to do to pay a tribute to their friend, Jim the next day.”

“Gobo, is this a joke,” Red asked.

“No Red,” Gobo said with a serious tone. “I did tell this silly creature to have a meeting in a room where there are instruments.”

“Gobo,” Red said with guilt. “I’m sorry we had a fight, but remember when you and I were in an argument of who’s the leader and we placed Boober in the middle.

“I was a jerk back then,” Gobo said. “I blamed Boober for warning us, but later when we got back to the Fraggle hole, well…Boober was not pleased, but he was right. We should have been quieter and we would have been to the trash heap right away for advice and not be thumped by gorgs, but if it weren’t for us with our argument; those “tall mountains” wouldn’t trap us around. Ugh!”

(The conversation you hear is a reference from the season one episode, “The Challenge.”)

“Then, just imagine when we were young Fragglets and we started making new friends. Little Red and Gobo,” said Red with a sigh.

*Flashback* - at Fraggle Rock, young Fraggles ages 7-12 I think (Gobo, Red, Mokey, Wembley, and Boober) and Gobo’s Uncle Matt before the show started in 1983

(Young Red)
Give me one and give me two,
Cover me with muck and goo.

(Uncle Matt & Young Gobo)
Give me three and give me four,
Cover me with guck and gore.

(Young Red, Gobo, & Uncle Matt
One, two, muck and goo,
Down my sock and in my shoe
Three, four, guck and gore,
Spin me 'round and sing some more.

(Uncle Matt & Young Gobo)
Give me five and give me six,
Cover me with big, fat sticks.
Give me seven give me eight
Cover me with slime and slate.

(Young Mokey, Red, Uncle Matt, & Gobo)
Five, six and big, fat sticks,
An ice cream cone for me to lick.
Seven, eight, slime and slate,
Sing it now and don't be late.

(Young Boober & Wembley)
Give me; give me number nine
A bag of bones and a ball of twine.
Give me; give me number ten,
Run back home and start again.

(All)
Nine, nine, a ball of twine,
First it's yours and then it's mine.
Ten, ten, that's the end,
So run back home and start again.

Run back home and start again.

*Back to Present*
“Well,” Sara said. “I guess it’s time for a meeting before we start rehearsing in that music room.”

“Is that where the music’s coming from?” Gobo asked.

“Yes, Gobo,” Colleen said. “Come on, we got a meeting to attend, I believe they’re ready.”

:smirk: +++++ :excited:

The music room was filled with Muppets, Muppet fans, and fans, which just enjoy entertainment even if it involves with puppets. They do know now that the puppeteers are behind them. The Muppets and their 18 to 22 inch Fraggles keep that a secret. So, Scooter started the show no matter how funny or chaotic it will get.

“Hello,” Scooter started. “And welcome to our Muppet show, but since we are not performing at a theatre, we wanted to perform right here at a hotel. Without further ado…um..”

“Psst, Scooter,” Red interrupted. “Can I introduce Fozzie Bear?”

“Red, get back here,” Gobo whispered.

“Well Red, you’re not the boss,” Scooter whispered to Red.

“Well, I am not replacing Kermit and I am well…just play along kid.” Red said to Scooter.

“All right,” Scooter said. “Don’t get too carried away.”

Once Scooter exited the stage, some people started laughing, but it didn’t matter to any of them. All they want is to put on a good show.

“Okay, for me to introduce for the first time is the only fun, funny, and freewheeling’ and fasting frantic, Fozzie Bear. Whoooo-hoo-hoo!” Red said.

“Hey, hey, hey! Oh wait, wait, wait friend not so fast. Tonight I am going to use your assistance.” Fozzie said after pulling her to be beside him.

“Oh yeah,” Red said, ready with this act.

“Yes, ma’am,” Fozzie started. “You and I are going to tell the world’s old funniest joke. This is all spontaneous and unrehearsed. Right, Red?”

“It’s unrehearsed,” Red said, but she couldn’t understand why she was repeating what the bear said.

“Okay, okay! Now, friend of my heart!” Fozzie said.

“Yes?” Red said quietly.

“You just wait until I say the word, “hear.” When you hear me say the word, “here” you will rush up to me and say, “Good grief, the comedian’s a bear!”

“Good grief, the comedian’s a bear,” Red repeated with such energy.

“Check,”

“When you say the word “here.” Red insisted.

“Right!”

“Gotcha!” Red said, knowing she better get this right.

“Okay, now then! Hiya, hiya, hiya! You’re a wonderful looking audience. It’s a pleasure to be here-"

“Good grief, the comedian’s a bear,” Red interrupted.

“Not yet!”

“You just said, here.”

“That was the wrong “here.”

“Which is the right here.”

“The other “here.”

The audience was laughing! Sure Red did like to get the attention from the audience, but that “Fozzie Bear” was about to drive her nuts.

Fozzie sighed and said, “Go, go, go! Okay! Hey, hey, folks! This is a story you guys love to “hear”-"

“Good grief, the comedian’s a bear!” Red interrupted again right away.

“Will you stop that,” Fozzie said out loud.

“But you just said, hear,”

“Not that “hear!”

“OH Which Here!”

“Another “here.”

“HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW?”

“You know when you’re “hear.”

“Good grief, the comedian’s a bear!”

Fozzie now got frustrated and Red said, “Dohhhh!”

Then, they both panted. She couldn’t believe this. Now this bear was driving her crazy. Maybe even crazier than Gobo! He was laughing so much that she must have learned the routine from Kermit after all.

“All right, all right!”

“Yes,” Red said quietly in her low tone.

“You will know when I point to you.”

“Never gonna work with a silly creature,” Red grumbled through those words.

“Don’t grumble,” Fozzie said out loud.

Red then stopped! Being Fozzie assistance was more difficult and she thought. She believe that if she did this routine one last time, she will get it right and the act is over.

Fozzie clears his throat and said, “Say, a funny thing happens to me on the way to the theater. At the stage door, I pass a bunch of Muppet fans and suddenly I hear,” Fozzie to himself, before pointing to Red.

Red sighed and said, “Good grief, the comedian’s a bear!”

“No, he’s a not, he’s wearin’ a neck-a-tie.”

Fozzie started saying, “Ahhh!” while Red blurted out, “You call that a joke? You’re despicable, bear! Come back here! Come backkk!”

“Okay, everyone,” Scooter said as he came back to the center stage. “That must have been a good act,”

“I didn’t get that joke,” Starler said.

“Well, I don’t speak French you know,” the old Muppet fan, which was a senior male acting like Waldolf, before they said, “Do! Ho! Ho! Ho!”

Scooter clears his throat and said, “Moving right along, we have our next act and now I will introduce Gobo Fraggle playing the song, “It’s Not Easy Bein’ Green.”

The curtains come up with Gobo Fraggle sitting on a stool playing his chords on his gourd.

“Hiya everyone,” Gobo said. “I am going to do a song that might cheer you up since there are times where it’s not easy liking your color or even yourself.”

It's not that easy being green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow, or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

It's not easy being green
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things
And people tend to pass you over
'Cause you're not standing out
Like flashy sparkles in the water
Or stars in the sky

But green's the color of spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like a mountain
Or important like a river
Or tall like a tree

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder why wonder
I am green, and it'll do fine
It's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be

The audience applauded with tears in their eyes.

“I’m going to sing that song for Kermit and his friend Jim,” Big Bird said quietly to Elmo.

“Elmo would love that,” Elmo whispered to Big Bird.

“Thanks, Elmo,”

Scooter sniffed believing that maybe Kermit wasn’t gone, but Jim definitely wouldn’t come back.

“I’m sorry, folks,” Scooter said. “That song does make cry, but thank you Gobo for your song. Now that I am dressed for the next act except the mustache, Fozzie and I will do a rendition of the number….uh..Where’s Fozzie?”

“Come back, here,” Red said out loud while still chasing Fozzie.

“Stop it, this is really embarrassing,” Fozzie said.

“Okay! You win this round, Next time, I will tell a funny joke.”

“Just go away,” Fozzie said, embarrassed with his hand over his eyes.

Red sighed and said, “Okay, I will apologize to you right away after the show.”

“Okay, I will..um….accept an apology to you, Red.” Fozzie said.

“You got it!” Red said with a grin before going back behind the curtain.

“And now Fozzie and I will do a rendition of “Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear.”

The pianist starts the piano and the duo were going to do the song with no trouble at all.

I may go out tomorrow
If I can borrow a coat to wear
Oh, I'd step out in style
With my sincere smile
And my dancing bear
Outrageous, alarming
Courageous, charming
Oh, who would think a boy and bear
Could be well accepted everywhere
It's just amazing how fair people can be

Seen at the nicest places
Where well-fed faces all stop to stare
Making the grandest entrance
Is Simon Smith and his dancing bear
They'll love us
Fozzie: Won't they?
They feed us
Fozzie: Don't they?
Oh, who would think a boy and bear
Could be well accepted everywhere
It's just amazing
How fair people can be

Oh who needs money
Fozzie: When we're funny!
The great attraction everywhere
Will be Simon Smith and his amazing dancing bear
Fozzie: Together! Yes! Oh yes!

After the silly number was over, Scooter came into the center stage again, “Well, before we go, I have some news to tell you and …oh yes Sara has giving me right now note cards that tell us which songs we are doing, but I will call the names first. Grundgetta?”

“Here,” she called with a growling sigh.

“Meryl Sheep?”

“Baaaa!”

“Okay, she’s here! Prairie Dawn?”

“?Here,” Prairie called with a shy smile.

“Uh..Elmo?”

“Elmo’s here!”

Some people laughed at his response to Scooter.

“Gonzo?”

“Right here!”

The chuckles filled the room before everyone was silent again.

“Annie Sue Pig?”

“Here!”

“Right! And I’m here with Richard Hunt, but I believe he’s in the back, so don’t tell him I said that. Sorry, back to the list! Mokey Fraggle?”

“Present!”

“Gobo Fraggle?”

“Linoleum!”

Everybody laughed while Red felt embarrassed feeling her cheeks going dark red than her bright red hair.

“Gobo,” Red said. “This is not the secret society of the Poohbahs.”

“Oh sorry, Red.” Gobo said, realizing he said the wrong word. “Okay, present!”

“Fozzie Bear?”

“Here!”

“Red Fraggle?”

“Present!”

“Um…penguin?”

The penguin made some noises that made everybody laugh.

“So, he’s here and Mike is somewhere around this hotel. Telly Monster?”

“Here!”

“Boo Monster?”

“Here everyone and BOO!”

That boo scared some of the Muppets, but it scared Red the most even though Gobo, Wembley and Mokey were being calm. She couldn’t believe that silly monster tried to scare her to death.

“Oh…sorry..miss……”

“It’s Red Fraggle and don’t ever do that again.” Red said with a serious look since her baloobius fringed from that scare she had.

“Sorry, Red….I am a big fan of yours….sort of…”

“You are,” Red asked interested.

“Well..yeah…I didn’t mean to scare you…sorry.”

“Okay, Boo /Monster your apology’s accepted.” Scooter said. “Oscar…..Oscar?”

“I’m here!” said a white beard guy.

“Oh hi, Carol!” Scooter said, feeling shy. “I wasn’t talking about you. I want to know if Oscar is here.”

“Well..as usual,….he’s in the trash can..a grouch is always a grouch. I did have a serious talk with him and he finally changed his mind and he’s going to the memorial for Jim.”

“That’s great, Carol!” Scooter said with a grin. “Finally, Wembley Fraggle?”

“Present!”

“I guess that’s everybody! Tomorrow is a long day! The memorial is at noon. See ya tomorrow, guys?”

Since the show and the checklist part was over, not everybody was out of the music room. Wembley was so glad he did not wemble for a while. So, Jerry then wanted to have a talk with Gobo Fraggle.

“Gobo Fraggle, I want to have a talk with you, because you should know why I met you in the first place.”

“Okay,” Gobo said in his low tone.

“Before I met you….well..I lost my daughter Christine and it was much worse than Jim’s illness. So, when I saw you for the first time, I wanted a friend…so I would not be so lonely anymore. Then, my young friend Steve…..he wanted to be friends with Wembley. I knew that once your Uncle Matt left for “Outer Space”, which is our world, I thought you and Wembley would make great friends. You two were roommates just like Steve and I became closer friends than ever even though he was sometimes like a brother to me.” And do you wanna a haircut, eh?”

“Not today, Jerry.” Gobo said. “But I did get one right after Mokey was a ruler since she had a hard time being the leader. Like her song said, “it was time for all of us to live as one.” All of my friends wanted me to have a haircut since it was long and growing. After I got a haircut, well…Boober was no longer afraid thinking I have “bacterial suffrois”…and Red…even though she didn’t realize that my hair was being cut this short…she said I was the same old me.”

“That you are,” Jerry said. “Well, it’s time to turn in for the night.”

“Yeah,” Gob said with a grin. “It was great talking to you.”

“You too, Gobo,” Jerry said. “Good night! See you tomorrow!”

Jerry was now out of sight. How did he know that Jerry was sad when he first met the Fraggle with lots of purple hair? He also knew a memory came back to him that he started wearing hats right after getting his haircut from the smart “silly creatures.” Now, that he still had his hair short, it didn’t matter much anymore. All he cared was friendship before love. Not about how good Gobo looked or how smart he can be. He was pompous at times according to Jerry Juhl, but he didn’t know what that word even meant. Sometimes, it was better being a Fraggle than as a silly creature. Since, he was an explorer, in the future, he was going to be Traveling Gobo. Right now, he was called an explorer of Fraggle Rock, for the time being. He wondered what Matt was doing.

Maybe he was talking a talk with the Storyteller. Besides, he promised his uncle that once he gets back to Fraggle Rock, Matt would go back to Outer Space. Gobo shook those thoughts from his head that it was time to think about his friends and….Jim. He was their silly creature with his bushy beard, and a good-looking grin on his face. Then, he remembered the day he found the letters and they did say the date was, “May 16th”.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Song Credits:
· I’m Going To Go Back There Someday – from “The Muppet Movie
· Muck and Goo – from the Fraggle Rock episode, “The Garden Plot
NOTE – This song was on the Fraggle Rock LP record album and is now in the CD set of “Fraggle Rockin’: A Collection”
· (It’s Not Easy) Bein’ Green – Kermit’s theme song I guess
NOTE: This was Jim’s favorite song to sing in his voice of the frog, because he felt that everyone has to know that no matter what color you like, sometime it’s not easy being your color or as a frog.
· Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear – from the TMS episode with Juliet Prowse

Other:
Fozzie's Monologue (Good Grief, the Comedian's a Bear) - written by Derek Scott (one of the writers of the TMS); Note that I wanted Red since she get some quotes from Kermit sort of, which then finds out that this bear drives her crazy

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Anything could happen I always say! My friend.
Working on Chapter 13 and maybe will get it posted this weekend, but ugh! to be truthful, I am a slow typer. Promise me you will not use the nagging stick unless I don't post more by this weekend.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Working on Chapter 13 and maybe will get it posted this weekend, but ugh! to be truthful, I am a slow typer. Promise me you will not use the nagging stick unless I don't post more by this weekend.
I won't use it!