Worried about going into high school...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
At least guys pretty much shrug it off and move on. Girls are more like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T! And hold grudges forever!!!!" LOL! It's why I don't speak to my two sister inlaws their all D-R-A-M-A!!! :rolleyes:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Actually, I know a guy who brought a whole bunch of drama, we're not friends anymore because he was a jerk and made me cry on an account of 5 times... :frown::attitude:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're going into highschool, but you're going into Grade 10? I take it your school system is old-school where the grades are divided K-6 for elementary, 7-9 for middle, and 10-12 for high, instead of K-5, 6-8, and 9-12.

Either way, I have to agree with what Newsie and others have said, it'll almost pretty much be just a bigger dose of what you had in middle school, only with a lot more drama, so yeah... you'll know what to expect, but at the same time, you just have to brace yourself for more of it.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yup, that's how the grades are seperated. I didn't have a lot of drama in middles school. I was respected and liked by teachers and students alike. Of course, it was a charter school and small, so that makes a lot of a difference.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll bet... my middle school was right smack dab in the middle of the ghetto, so yeah... three years of headaches for me... and while my high school WASN'T in the ghetto, it was just as bad as middle... though luckily, after four weeks, I was home schooled until I graduated.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm going into senior high school, too. My advice is to use the same advice they teach you in junior high.