The Kermit and Miss Piggy debate

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Let me just say what happened in the movie also played a part in their "real life." Because Kermit has admitted his relationship with Piggy outside the film. And has been consistant with his answers in every single interview. Something that wasn't always the case in the past. It almost makes me wonder if Steve was waiting until the film was released to finally just have Kermit not only stop being coy about it but also actually letting them be a couple. Because up until then he was still denying they were even together. Let's face it if their dating the question gets asked if they were to "really" get married the questions would then shift to hows married life. The interest of their relationship is not gonna be going away anytime soon.

The dynamic has definitely changed in that Piggy has admitted their not really married and Kermit has admitted they are dating. It seems the marriage debate between them isn't really as on going as it used to be. It's almost like they made a compromise. Lol If you listen to that one radio interview I just posted Kermit seems to be more open to the idea of kids more then marriage.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I personally think it'd be interesting for Kermit and Piggy to take a break from each other for awhile; their often unstable relationship, as opposed to, say, the stable relationships of Gonzo and Camilla or Floyd and Janice, needs to be re-examined in my opinion. It would be more interesting if they saw other people, I think.
They took a break for 12 years! Even Jason Segal said they forgot their hormones during that time. :stick_out_tongue: And considering their the main couple I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. And as I've said time and time and time again whether your fan of them together or not their relationship is an important part of the Muppet franchise. I'm not saying it's the only important thing but ONE of them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Speaking of Kermit & Piggy don't forget to catch them on the Barbara Walters Special on Tuesday!