Confessing Crushes...

Nick22

Reaction score
Watch your mouth. You have no idea how horrible it feels to be called something like that.
well how else would you like me to say it? how is it said nicely? i'm only speaking the truth.

no offense to miley, but it's true. at least i'm not a lier?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well the thing is women get degrading labels pinned on them more than men and society just lets it go or encourages us to laugh and ridicule.

I think the "ice cream" incident in question was somewhat inappropriate too, but I just won't get into name calling.

Not arguing with anyone or anything, that's all I'll say on the matter. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thank you Heralde, you put that very nicely.

Nick, I do feel what Miley did was inappropriate. However, the term "whore" is extremely degrading. It makes a girl feel like she's lower than the scum of the earth - because that's clearly the opinion being portrayed of her by the person using it. It is disgusting and VERY offensive. Please don't use it again.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Man, i can't believe i forgot to mention this in my last post - i currently have a MAJOR crush on a Disney star! And i'm willing to bet no one would guess who it is!

Fluffets

Reaction score
Thank you Heralde, you put that very nicely.

Nick, I do feel what Miley did was inappropriate. However, the term "whore" is extremely degrading. It makes a girl feel like she's lower than the scum of the earth - because that's clearly the opinion being portrayed of her by the person using it. It is disgusting and VERY offensive. Please don't use it again.
Well it's doubtful Miley Cyrus is going to look around Muppet Central! Its even more doubtful she has an account here! Unless she's you!

Bob1995

Reaction score
I have a crush on this girl in Middle School. I sit on the lunchtable adjecant to hers, and stare at her all day while I draw away on a story. Oh, I also have a crush on Samus Aran from the Metroid series (she is a girl, dispite the armor she wears).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well it's doubtful Miley Cyrus is going to look around Muppet Central! Its even more doubtful she has an account here! Unless she's you!
Fluffy, my friend, (and in no way looking to start a war here, especially in a love-based thread!), I think what Beakerfan was saying was not that the word should not be directed as Miley in specific -- but should not be used at all! There is simply no call for using such language here at MC, or ever anywhere...for that matter. (Something to think about...If you had a daughter, girl, wife, or mother...would you want people to use that word to define them?)