Confessing Crushes...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
People always give me strange looks when I say this one, buuuut...........

Chris Farley. If I were around back in the day I would so make him mine...

Teheheman

Reaction score
All you would need is cocaine on a stick, and watch him follow you home. Although, it's a good thing you say that. That means you gotta thing for funny fat guys and I just happen to be one.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh, AND John Belushi. :cool: (what can I say? I'm like Jessica Rabbit when it comes to men, I like a guy that can make me laugh)

Teheheman

Reaction score
and obviously who are rich and die of a drug overdose. If that part is what turns you on, then I'm not the guy for you lol.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
and obviously who are rich and die of a drug overdose. If that part is what turns you on, then I'm not the guy for you lol.

Daniel

LOL! No the drug overdose thing is just a coincidence (mostly). And I couldn't care less if the guy is rich.

vaati64

Reaction score
Well, she isn't a celebrity/cartoon character/puppet, but I met this girl the other day at the library. One of my girlfriends (friend who is a girl, not actual girlfriend) introduced me to her. I have had a big crush on her for the past 2 days.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well I've liked a girl at school ever since last year at least, through one dance class at PE, I knew of her before then but I didn't care, I've been occasionally talking to her, she seems kind and funny, and hotter than anything else!:smile: Her face is cute and somewhat like a non-creepy doll or baby, and her hair is shiny brown in a ponytail, but she said I should ring her or she would in the summer holiday so I did and boy the talk was awkward!:embarrassed: Until eventually she just (I tried to pretend I wasn't interested in that just in case) told me (2nd time from her in my life) that she wasn't interested, and the guys tease me all the time, well... they did but now whenever I see them (which I do if I follow her) they're always not taking me seriously, and one of her friends is a little *****! Her friend giggles and smiles a lot but is a little telltale sneak, and to think I used to like her before!:eek: So now no one in class takes me seriously anyway. And I don't know what to say but my Mum said to play it cool and my friend (sort of) JOhn says to forget her, there are indeed some other hot girls in the new class though I HAVE to admit but it's a tricky situation and I don't know who to go for for help....

unclematt

Reaction score
I hate to say this and I swear to God I will never say this out loud. It just feels so much safer type but I thing I have a crush on Heidi Montag.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I have such high expectations in a boyfriend, I doubt there's a guy in the world that would even be "alright" in my opinion. *sigh*
Of course, that isn't the point of this thread, so considering that this is Muppet Central, I guess I'll answer: Scooter or Floyd.