1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Tell me more about this hot teacher. LOL What role does the girl portray?
  2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I'm just gonna add some ladies to my country crush list, and say that Miranda Lambert, and Jennifer Nettles are on there. There are probably a few more that I would put on there but I'm too tired to say them right now lol.

Daniel
  3. hoopless

hoopless Member

Well she was blonde and Canadian and very smiley. I think she was probably around mid-twenties and went by the name Miss Leroux. It's getting on for 6 years since I last saw her so I can't remember exactly what she looked like but I think it was more of a natural beauty mixed with her positive personality that made her hot.

The girl is playing Maureen so I get to see her making out with the girl playing Joanne as well, which can only be a good thing :p
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Yeah but if she was playing Mimi she would do Out Tonight which is a pretty hot number itself.
  5. hoopless

hoopless Member

This is true, but this Maureen somehow manages to make Over The Moon sexy, lowering herself beneath that swollen udder and so on.
  6. APRena

APRena New Member

Victor Garber. Pick any era. (though especially afro-superman-jesus :flirt:)
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ah, it's really intresting that so many people have "teacher" crushes. I thought I was the only one who did around these parts, even my friends find it weird (with the exception of one of them: we both swoon whenever he hear her physics teacher's scottish accent... *dreamy sigh* :flirt: )

YES. OHmygoodnessYES. Heh, I thought I was the only one. x33 That's so cool that you fancy him, too. He's prol'ly my most obscure crush (along with Bob Geldof... mmrrowr. <3 <.< >.> Shoosh, guys. x3)
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I can see what you are saying. Post some video man.
  9. hoopless

hoopless Member

As soon as I'm allowed to I will. Probably about 3 weeks once the show's been done. The director is quite strict about rehearsal footage not being shown. She's getting very seductive in Take Me Or Leave Me too. More so every time she does it it seems, but maybe that's just me.
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I can not wait.
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Rawr, devaloped a massive crush on this guy who goes on my bus. x33 I've talked to him, though (we have the same taste in music- I found that out after I said his Black Sabbath top rocked <3). =D Yays...
  12. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Go on, ask him out! :D
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i've gotta a crush on this girl who's a year older than me. which lowers my chances already. plus, i'm not exactly the manly-est man in the world. and i can't tell if she likes me. she's giving me mixed hints.
  14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with the girl being older than you... matter of fact, older girl/younger guy relationships are a lot more common than people realize. Heck, She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is three years older than me. Not sure how old her guy is though.
    Neither am I. Somehow, girls seem to think that men like that are "oh-so-adorable" in everything they do.
  15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I was gonna ask him to come to the record shop with me today, but he was meeting up with friends.But I got his name(ish) and a number. :3

Nothing wrong with that- trust me.
  16. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I have the worst crush situation ever. Actually, it's been going on for so long it isn't really a crush anymore. But, here's the deal. I fell in love with my best friend, and now I'm stuck in a sort of good way in a semi romantic friendship. I'm not single, but I'm not taken either, it's really complicated. On the upside, I can't get dumped. I don't really want to be in a full blown relationship, because somehow they all always end.
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

hmmm. i'm not exactly a relationship expert (HAHAHA not even close actually), but maybe you should just talk to them. ask them if your relationship is going anywhere. that's what i always tell people. talking to someone can make a huge difference.
  18. hoopless

hoopless Member

Ok RENT week is over and I finally have some pictures of our Maureen and Joanne, Maureen being the one in leather trousers.
    Still waiting to get a copy of any of the video that was taken.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478094&id=516437751&fbid=374800757751

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478091&id=516437751&fbid=374800742751

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478089&id=516437751&fbid=374800732751

If you have trouble viewing them I'll have to steal them and put them on photobucket or something. Enjoy.
  19. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Weird, but I find Oscar Wilde rather tasty. Mmmm... Irishness... or Britishness. O_O Speaking of which, my brother has befriended an English fellow in his coarse and he has The Most Amazing accent... <3 GUH. *I has multiple crushes, but I enjoy single life too much. c: I don't think I'll ever get hitched. ;)*
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm dismissing Kiki since she's Australian, and probably has an accent of her own...

But I have to ask the question... WHY to chicks dig British accents so much? Like a silly Hogan's Heroes comic on deviantART where a bunch of fan girls end up inside the prison camp, and they all go for just Richard Dawson.

EDIT: On the subject of British accents, I'll admit, Wendy Glenn's accent's kinda hot, lol.