Jilas (The Slayers: TRY)
Kida, Audrey (Atlantis)
Lock (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Jem, Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
Oriana (Felix the Cat: The Movie)
Amalthea (The Last Unicorn)
Cleo (Heathcliff)
Princess Daphne (Dragon's Lair)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon...that's right. =P)
Chel (Road to El Dorado)
Hello Nurse (Animaniacs)
Holli Would (Cool World)
Mmhmm! I can totally see where you're coming from... with most of them, anyway. <333 Stevie Wonder's great, too. In my opinion, anyway!

And don't forget Bettie Page! =D

At the moment I have the world's biggest crush on one of my friends, whom I am truly madly deeply in love with. Whether she knows it or not ( I hope not) It has even driven me to write a...

Power Ballad. Yep. Uhuh. The sort of song that makes Bon Jovi money.
I love her so much.
Lol. But seriously, dude! You *have to* tell her! Or else it'll be too late and you'll end up regretting not bringing it up! Trust me, I've had tht experience. D= But yeah, you should tell her, I'm sure she'll understand. :smile:

As fer me? I have faaaar too many crushes, lol. xP Not those typical Teenage Hearthrobs (Zac Efron- *gag*). While girls put pictures of The Jonas Bros. all over the place, I swoon over old pics of Roger Waters (I know people don't like his looks, even back in the day, but since I was really young I thought he was hawwwwwt!) and david Gilmour. :flirt: Some cartoons, some old rockers, some people I just see on the bus.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
LOL! Point taken! XD Though I must say... back In The Day she actually looked good-as!
This is gonna get so confusing. Reading down the last page I can no longer tell the difference between a guy and a girl.

Kiki

Reaction score
This is gonna get so confusing. Reading down the last page I can no longer tell the difference between a guy and a girl.
****! That's a really good way of putting it, actually! Well, to help you out a bit, I'm a uhh... I'm uh... *looks in the mirror quickly*... ew, that was ghastly. So uh... I'm a, uh... what am I again?
*Looks down xP* I... I /think/ I'm a female. A weird looking female, yes, that's it. With a male sense of humour.XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
****! That's a really good way of putting it, actually! Well, to help you out a bit, I'm a uhh... I'm uh... *looks in the mirror quickly*... ew, that was ghastly. So uh... I'm a, uh... what am I again?
Just leave it there...

Hang on. I don't remember having one of those before, better see a doctor.:smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
Just leave it there...

Hang on. I don't remember having one of those before, better see a doctor.:smirk:
Lol! That's what he- okay, I'm getting a bit carried away, I guess.... XDD

"Doc! What can you do about... this... face....?" xPP

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know if I mentioned this, but Jennifer Nettles is my new crush. If I can find a woman that has her personality, I'd be set for LIFE.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Lock (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
This is really out of the blue, but is Lock the little witch person? :confused:

Btw, if you like Daniel Craig (not my cup of tea, I'm a Sean girl xPP), in Britain they released an icypole in the shape of his body/chest... lol. Kinda cool, fer novelty value and all. =D

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
This is really out of the blue, but is Lock the little witch person? :confused:

Btw, if you like Daniel Craig (not my cup of tea, I'm a Sean girl xPP), in Britain they released an icypole in the shape of his body/chest... lol. Kinda cool, fer novelty value and all. =D
20 years and that sticky puddle will be worth millions!:big_grin: