1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

YAY! Someone else is in love with a DHMIS character!

2. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I kinda start to like them ;)

Harleena likes this.
  3. FraggleLover130

FraggleLover130 Active Member

I totally have a crush on Pocahontas from Disney.:D Also, when I was very little I totally had a crush on Gobo. :smirk:

Harleena likes this.
  4. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I was watching The Graham Norton show earlier and I think I have a crush on Amy Schumer, :eek:. For a guy who's had a 7-month-long crush on a cartoon frog, it goes to prove that I have an interesting taste in women.

Why do I even find THIS attractive?
    [​IMG]

5. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I also kinda like Leela from Futurama.

6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Hey, lately I've been feeling a crush on Amy Schumer, myself, so you're not alone there. ;)

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Amy Schumer's a trashy hoe.

8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Animated or live-action there are some crushes I have to confess like right now.

1. Wembley Fraggle (Fraggle Rock)
    2. Spike, the dragon a.k.a Twilight Sparkle's assistant (My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic)
    3. Kermit the Frog (Muppets)
    4. Rowlf the Dog (Muppets)
    5. Gobo Fraggle (Fraggle Rock)

9. FraggleCrazy

FraggleCrazy New Member

Am I considered weird if I have a crush on Boober Fraggle?
    Hey, when I was first introduced to them, I had a crush on Gobo for like, a year!!:excited: Oh, Gosh, I hope they didn't hear me!!,:coy: :smirk::sigh::excited::dreamy::drool: I also kinda have a crush on Sprocket, he's like the male version of my dog!! (Don't even ask!)

10. CountXTeeth

CountXTeeth New Member

Oh lord, I have crushes on A LOT of fictional characters xD

But my top 4 crushes are Count von Count, Dr. Teeth, Dr. N. Tropy, and Neo Cortex <3

11. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I think I'm starting to develop a crush on Star from Star vs. Forces of Evil. She's just SO hot!

*this is me watching the show*
    [​IMG]
    Star is SO pretty!

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  12. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

I have a crush on Bing Bong from Inside Out. So cute!!!

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  13. Guardian Bob

Guardian Bob Well-Known Member

Interspecies romance much?

14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

First of all,it's extremely rude for you to completely just diss someone else's crush. Secondly even if you don't like her,she's still way less disgusting than people like Tim Allen(seriously,have you ever heard any of his standup?)or Brad Pitt who uses baby wipes instead of showering,Jack Black never shaves,the list goes on. She's at least an activist for gun control,racial issues and feminism,she's extremely clean compared to a lot of celebrities.
    I don't know how male celebrities get to be as trashy and drunk and sex obsessed as they want to be but when a female does it she's a hoe.

15. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

Zed Buckmaster Jennette McCurdy is one of my idols!!

16. Pig's Laundry

17. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I know right, she's SO COOL!

FraggleFrick likes this.
  18. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

I have the biggest crush in the world on Beck Oliver in Victorious (Avan Jogia)
    Also Elvis :sigh:

19. Pig's Laundry

Is it weird for me to have a crush on younger Maria and Gina from Sesame Street ?
    Also,I have big crush on Leela from Sesame Street as well.

20. aebthegofer

aebthegofer Member

Lately I've been addicted to watching The A-Team. So I'll confess another crush,,,
    I absolutely adore Murdock!

~Aeb;)