1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

When I said my first crush was Marie from The Aristocats. I got it wrong! I was watching a homemade Disney music video on YouTube and remembered something. Angel from Lady and the Tramp 2 was my first crush way before Marie:
    [​IMG]
    When I was in Kindergarten, I remember watching the movie and didn't think much of it. Until that night I had dream about Angel. It wasn't too lovey or anything. I just turned into a dog and was playing with her. That morning, I felt funny and was very confused. I then came to the revelation that I had my first crush, :flirt:.

2. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I also had a serious crush on Giselle from Open Season when I was in 4th Grade,
    [​IMG]
    I guess I have weird taste in women, LOL!

scooterfan360 and WhoseLineFan like this.
  3. Guardian Bob

Guardian Bob Well-Known Member

Bass from Mega Man...he is so delicious.
    [​IMG]
    Look at that delicious tanned skin. I think I'm gonna cream.

4. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

Okay, so I actually have a huge crush on this lovely lady:
    [​IMG]
    Samus is so important to me because she was one of the first girls I'd ever had a crush on. She really helped me come to terms with the fact that, yes, I am bi and proud.

5. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I have a new cartoon crush from an obscure webcomic I'm addicted to:
    [​IMG]
    SHE'S JUST TOO DANG CUTE! XD!

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  6. Guardian Bob

Guardian Bob Well-Known Member

TOM from Toonami...he is friggin' SEXY.

7. Harleena

[​IMG]
    The fact that no one has said Bayonetta yet makes me concerned for the future of humanity. I mean just look at her. She's so hot!

HTFFan and WhoseLineFan like this.
  8. Harleena

JUST SAYING THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO JUDGE ME THEN PLEASE JUDGE EVERYONE ELSE TOO SO YOU AREN'T A HYPOCRITE. ACTUALLY PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ANYONE.
    [​IMG]
    Yep. I know. I kinda have a crush on Dedede.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The gijinkas do not help my case at all.

WhoseLineFan and scooterfan360 like this.
  9. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

You think THAT'S weird, Harleena? I've had MUCH weirder crushes during my life. I had a crush on Gabi the FROG for all of last year. But I'm over it now. To be honest, I'm joining Harleena in terms of admitting a crush I have right now that I don't want to. I have a CRUSH on Petunia:
    [​IMG]
    I know right, I've been wondering whether I should confess this one or not, but I decided to anyway. I have been in love with her for the past two weeks, I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of/see her. I just love her!

WhoseLineFan and Harleena like this.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Since animal crushes are the topic of the week it seems, I do admit to having a bit of a crush on Sam. How can you not find this chubby dog adorable?
    [​IMG]

WhoseLineFan and scooterfan360 like this.
  11. Harleena

Oh please. I have a crush on a clock (well, the human form, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a clock)

12. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I was kinda nervous because she IS a skunk and I was worried people would think I'm weird. I mean it's one to thing to like Jessica Rabbit or somebody like that, but I just felt kind of abnormal because of it. Thank you for helping me realize to not be ashamed of my crush for Petunia, :D.

WhoseLineFan and Harleena like this.
  13. Harleena

No problem!

14. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I would like to admit something else. I have it pretty bad for Giggles too:
    [​IMG]
    I also liked Isabella Garcia Shapiro as a kid, so I'm starting to believe I thing for girls with bows in there hair. Weird, huh!?

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  15. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I'm starting to develop a crush on a girl that goes to my local library. Wow, I have a crush that's NOT a cartoon character? I'M NORMAL! Just kidding, I still like Giggles but I like this girl a lot too. She's SO sweet and we have a lot of the same interests.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  16. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

This was my first reaction when I saw this girl (I'm not sharing her name):
    [​IMG]

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  17. HTFFan

HTFFan Well-Known Member

I went to see The Secret Life of Pets today and think I may have a teeny tiny crush on Gidget. She reminds me of Giggles from HTF (my main cartoon crush) in some ways.

After the movie ended, Mom said
    "You have a crush on Gidget don't you?"
    She knows me so well, lol!

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  18. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Active Member

F*ck me crushes on cartoons that's weird

19. Rarity

Rarity New Member

I have a crush on Shadow the hedgehog
    Gonzo
    and Kind of sort of Floyd it's hard to explain.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  20. Harleena

JASPER
    I LOVE HER SO MUCH
    I CRY :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    [​IMG]