Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
oh... and one thing I do know is, they've charged the money for Kermie, so perhaps that's a positive sign??? :confused:

Cheers,
Dan[/QUOTE

what do you mean? :smirk:

Danielsp

Reaction score
what do you mean? :smirk:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I mean that they've taken the money out of my credit card account... so I've now paid for him, but have not had any notification of shipping or anything... gulp! :concern:

But I'm hoping the fact they've charged me is a good sign he'll be on his way across the Atlantic soon...?

BTW for anyone in the UK, the total charge including shipping from this company totalled £108, which is much cheaper than other places... Can you belive that some the authorised re-sellers are charging up to £190 over here!!

Of course, however, it remains to be seen as to whether he'll ever arrive!! :smirk: I certainly hope so. MickeyMuppet, I'll keep you updated!

Dan

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Good luck you guys!!

Every Muppet fan deserves to have a Master Replicas Kermit. I still can't believe what a fantastic job they did with this Kermit. Every time I look at him, I just can't help but smile!!

:smile:
Anthony

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
MuppetsRule, that Kermit in that pose are soooo stinkin AWSOME dude!!! :excited: :smile: I love it, HOPE i can get my kermie to look like that when he comes in. btw has anyone else (not counting myself) orderded from here, this website: http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html I emailed them 2 times to ask if there Kermit's are in yet, and STILL nothing, no email back from them! :frown:
You are correct Mickey_Muppet. That is a great pose of Kermit. But it isn't my picture or pose. Sorry if I misled anyone. Credit goes to KermieBaby. I was merely reposting his link from Post #85 in case anybody missed it. That should be the standard for anybody wanting to pose Kermit. I kow I saved that photo and hope to achieve the same.

Bein Green

Reaction score
All in the pose! My pictures

Yep, the pose is what makes the MR Kermit work or not work. If you pose him "looking" into the camera, he especially looks good! After I am allowed to, I will post a link to my site with pictures. I just wanted to say to anyone who is not sure if they want a MR Kermit: GET ONE!:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...that's pretty awesome. Nice pics Bein'. I'm a bit disturbed by the way his stand looks as if it's...ahem...behind...anyway, he looks great standing up.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
BTW for anyone in the UK, the total charge including shipping from this company totalled £108, which is much cheaper than other places... Can you belive that some the authorised re-sellers are charging up to £190 over here!!
Assuming you don't get a customs charge on it then that is a great price! The downside of the customs charges is it's like a lottery sometimes you get charged sometimes you don't but when you do you also get the disadvantage of having your package dissappearing for a few weeks!