My Space/Facebook?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I prefer facebook to myspace only because it seems more for adults and I put myspace in there for the kiddies. I rarely go into myspace anymore.

Plus I've found people who I knew in high school, middle school, and elementary school who I forgot about on facebook.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love Facebook, I rarely, if ever visit Myspace anymore. I gotta say though - the fun thing about Myspace right now? I'm friends with Fozzie, Rizzo and Gonzo! LOL.

Davina

Reaction score
that is pretty much the coolest thing about myspace these days.. heh
we've got muppets and weird al over there

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have a Myspace AND a Facebook. I'm the guy with the gnome getting kidnapped on my Myspace, on my Facebook, I have a MuzikMafia avatar that I made via Yahoo!

Daniel

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I am on both, but only because I have friends that are on one or the other, but not both.

My MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/naruhobo (a Gyakuten Saiban 4 reference), while I'm BJ Wanlund on Facebook. I'm friends already with Kath, Ed, & Steve S from here, along with David Quesal (not sure if he's here or not, sorry buddy), Jerry Nelson, John Kennedy, and some other puppet/Muppet folks.

BJ

Ignorance

Reaction score
I love Facebook, I rarely, if ever visit Myspace anymore. I gotta say though - the fun thing about Myspace right now? I'm friends with Fozzie, Rizzo and Gonzo! LOL.
Ooh, I saw those. And Beaker, Statler and Waldorf, the Swedish Chef, too. They're hilarious! :sing:

Who made them?

Davina

Reaction score
why.. the muppets of course... :smile:
they are actually "official." I believe Jim Lewis and some of the other muppet writers had a hand in them

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I'm on Facebook, and spend way too much time there. I don't add too many people as friends because Facebook is very picky about that sort of thing even though I hear that Facebook is more interactive than Myspace. I've never felt inclined to join Myspace, and only joined Facebook because one of my friends wanted me to see her pictures which were posted there. I've been there less than a year now and have only a small number of friends, most of whom I have met through school, and some of whom I met through similar political ideals and values.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... Almost a full year went by before Rabbit bumped this thread back up. Good job. *Gives her orange soda and Cheetos.
BTW: BJ, Quesal's here on MC, search for him by his last name as his screen name and add him to your MC buddy list, if you feel so inclined.

:sing: :flirt:
Yva, if you want, send me a message here if you'd like to add me or viceversa, I'm Ed Castle on FB.

*Proud of the MC crew I've got as friends on Facebook.