MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: ...Would that involve speaking/spending time with Vibs? Well... I guess this WOULD give me a chance to be more popular than her in front of small children. *claps hands together* Okay, it's settled, I'm going to school with the twins! ...When do we start?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*Mr Harvey comes in with a bundle of insurance papers and casually sits on the end of the bed *

Morning Mr Moppet, are you starting work dressed like that? I know we’re working from home but I think that you ought to have some standards especially if a representative of the Management is going to call round to give us further instructions – in the meantime we can finish looking at that bike-shed-devouring-the-helicopter insurance case...

Oh, are you going back to school Mr Jack? Wiping the old slate clean? Or were you looking for something more high-tech like jotters and inkwells and blotting paper and the like. I can still remember walking five-miles every day to and from school. It was uphill both ways you know. Taking an apple everyday for the teacher to dissect in Biology class – got a bit repetitive in the end but I do know my onions, metaphorically speaking. What fun! None at all, if I remember rightly...

But I do know of a very good Swiss finishing school you could send your children to. Or was it a Finnish swissing school? Never mind, it’s all the same these days. None of our great educational establishments have any standards at all anymore! In fact Mr Jack, I think that even you will be able to find place quite easily! What is the world coming to?

*starts spreading the papers out on the bed around Mr Moppet*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *blinks at Mr. Harvey* Mr. Harvey! Old chum, old pal, mi amigo! Listen here buddy... you know how much I've always admired you and everything you do... It would just be... peachy if I could get a job working at Wilson's Home and Garden (or whatever you're calling yourselves)! That way... I don't have to complete kindergarten. Obviously you don't have to be that smart to work here...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh good, the morning papers...or should that be, oh good morning...the papers...*to Jack* Here's the thing, remember the story of Rumpelstiltskin? How a fair maiden was captured and forced to turn gold into straws for McDonald milkshakes or something similar...And how she called upon the help of the Rumpled skinny man, and ended up owing him her firstborn? ...Hmm...sounds much like the currant economic climate...Anyway, something similar happened between my Brother-in-law and the headmaster of Magic School and because of that, I think the children are promised to his tutillage...Which might make it difficult for you to get in...Unless we can change the contract...*searches amongst the papers on the bed* Anything about school contracts here?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *gulps* You mean... Adam Cole? Ohhhh boy... Thanks, but no thanks, Bo-Bo. I'll find my own school. *looks down at the papers* Good luck with all... that. *zips out of the bedroom*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <appears in hallway--don't ask how she got there, it's TV, just go with it--blocking Jack's path> Hey, Bandy! <slaps his shoulder> HOW are ya? FanTAStic morning today, ain't it? See ya around... <Pokes head into bedroom> G'morning, Frosty!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *squinting* Is it? Don't sit there! We really don't need mud on the carpet! I walk around in bunny-slippers most days to prevent it! If you must sit somewhere, sit on this very expensive duvet or something...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Aw-haw, SWEET. Thanks, Frosty! <Sits on very expensive duvet, kicking shoes up onto it> So listen, Frosty, I was wonderin' where lil' Mud Squirt is? She seems pretty nifty. How old is she, anyway? She yours?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Jana is...well, one would assume sleeping...As everyone should be at this outrageous time in the morning...*looks at watch: 10.00 am* Anyway! Did anyone bring breakfast in bed? Please don't make crumbs on the expensive duvet...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bar of soap falls from night table into Goat's lap. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.