A Sanford and Son movie in 2007

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup! Strange Brew is one of my favorite movies!:zany:
Yes, Winslow! I love it!

A couple months ago, there was a brand new Bob and Doug special on the CBC... I think it was an anniversary for them or something. But it was ridiculously funny.

As for the topic at hand, I'm sorry that all your favourite shows are being ruined, everybody.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
For some reason the TV shows from the 70's are currently the targets for bad ideas in Hollywood. Did you guys know that there is a "Land Of The Lost" movie in production starring Will Ferrell? As if that weren't enough, there is a rumor about a "HR Pufnstuf" movie starring David Arquette.
Somebody wake me when it's over.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yes, Winslow! I love it!

A couple months ago, there was a brand new Bob and Doug special on the CBC... I think it was an anniversary for them or something. But it was ridiculously funny.

As for the topic at hand, I'm sorry that all your favourite shows are being ruined, everybody.
Heehee...Bob and Doug rock!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's high time we get a I Love Lucy movie in the mix too! A two hour "why did they make this movie because it's ruining the show" feast.
I think they DID do an I Love Lucy movie a few years ago... didn't they?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think they DID do an I Love Lucy movie a few years ago... didn't they?
You know Hollywood will be making one sooner or later............

All I know is, if Hollywood did, all the people over on imdb.com would complain about why the movie is being made. I would too.:sympathy:

travellingpat

Reaction score
I think i saw that....from what i remember it was decent but i dont really remember

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't understand this "adapting classic TV shows into movies for the new generation" thing at all. Why do they need to do this?
And what's odd is, these remakes are rarely successful. They are not popular with audiences. And then there's this odd myth that the original TV shows and movies need to be hidden away because no one wants them. It's just not true. It's like audiences are not even being listened to.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
And what's odd is, these remakes are rarely successful. They are not popular with audiences. And then there's this odd myth that the original TV shows and movies need to be hidden away because no one wants them. It's just not true. It's like audiences are not even being listened to.
That's very true. I mean, how many TV shows-turned-movies were really successful? I can think of only a few:

The Untouchables
The Addams Family
The Fugitive
The Brady Bunch Movie
Mission: Impossible

I heard that Garry Marshall wants to turn Happy Days into a Broadway musical!