American Idol

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
jediX said:
My best guess is that one of the two girls will be off this week, the other girl off next week, followed by Conan (probably first, he hasn't been up to par...and as Simon said, lacks charisma) and Fake Elvis. That is, unless one of them (or even one of the others) really blows it before then.
Yeah, that sounds about right. And probably Jennifer will go after that. I think it will be a tough call once it gets down to Latoya, Fantasia, and George; then again, we might be surprised and wind up with a completely different final three. But I'm hoping for Latoya to win and George to come in second. :cool:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was so glad to see that Mini-Conan got a mention on Conan last night! I've been waiting for that...

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I was wrong -- Jasmine wasn't even in the bottom three (which sort of makes me glad, since she's the only pretty girl this year). So here's my reupdated list of who'se going:

Mini-Conan, Diana/Jasmine

It could really go any way after that, seeing as Jennifer really upped her game a few weeks ago (had she not, she would have been gone after her absolutely terrible performance on the country show). I still don't think she stands a chance against the others, though.

At least JPL left...I couldn't stand him from day 1. I think he only made it this far by dancing really bad. :wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss Jon Peter Lewis. I had a soft spot for him because of his charming self-assured geekiness. Oh well. They all had to go (except the winner) at some point...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked Jon Peter, and I was a little surprised he went before Diana, but I think she's a better singer so maybe they mde the right call. But they're down to just two guys - bleah! They're way too outnumbered. If John gets booted next week and it's five to one, I'm gonna be bummed.
Erin

ceecee

Reaction score
Once again, John Stevens had a look of shock when he found out he was staying. However, based on this week's performances, JPL was worse than him. I'll definitely miss JPL though.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether to post this in the American Idol thread or the dreams thread... Anyway, I had a dream this morning that I was watching the results show of American Idol, and I was majorly impressed that the Swedish Chef was still in the competition!

:crazy: