American Idol

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Ich finde America Idol sehr toll. Ich mag das Lebenschauspiel nicht. Sie sind sehr langweiling und schlect.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ack! The Germans have landed!! :eek:

Peut-etre j'ecrirai en francais maintenant... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Double-blast! I woulda voted for you! :attitude: :wink:
Erin
Thanks! I would have done my best to appeal to all MC types by singing things like "Rubber Duckie" and "Bein' Green." :smile:

I feel bad for Camille, but I can't say I would have preferred for anyone else to go last night. I agree that she sounded better on the results show than she did on the competition night.

I wish they wouldn't keep the camera on them while they're crying and watching their tribute videos.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Well, I can say that I'm glad Camile is gone because I don't think her nerves could take it anymore but I'm still in awe at how John Stevens wasn't in the lowest three but Jasmine was.........ridiculous.........

Andywan, it's funny you should mention singing Muppet songs on their. My sister and I were thinking it would be cool if they had a Muppet song theme week and have Kermit and Piggy be judges or even Big Bird. It would be hilarious! :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
Andywan, it's funny you should mention singing Muppet songs on their. My sister and I were thinking it would be cool if they had a Muppet song theme week and have Kermit and Piggy be judges or even Big Bird. It would be hilarious! :big_grin:
Well, I typically sing Muppet songs for my choir auditions, so I'd probably feel obligated. I would love it if they'd have a Muppet week, though! I'd also love a Weird Al week.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Thanks! I would have done my best to appeal to all MC types by singing things like "Rubber Duckie" and "Bein' Green." :smile:
And don't forget "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon!" :big_grin:

I feel bad for Camille, but I can't say I would have preferred for anyone else to go last night. I agree that she sounded better on the results show than she did on the competition night.
No, I thought it was past her time to go. But she definitely was taking it pretty hard. :sympathy:

I wish they wouldn't keep the camera on them while they're crying and watching their tribute videos.
Did they always do that? I don't think they did. I don't like it. They should just show the video and let the person being voted off watch and not worry about everyone in the country seeing how miserable they are for the next few minutes.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
And don't forget "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon!" :big_grin:
Certainly! I've used "Rubber Duckie," "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon," "I Love Trash," "Bein' Green," and "Letter B" for choir auditions--I might have re-visited all of those for Idol, but alas, the world will never know...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just read that American Idol will be pushed back a day this week because of President Bush's speech. Grr... If I were president, I'd definitely apologize for pre-empting people's shows in my speeches...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hehehe! Yeah, I just read that too. Zut alors. Oh, well, tomorrow it is, then. So I wonder what the prez is going to be discussing... Presidential speeches aside from the State of the Union Address always make me a little nervous... :concern:
Erin