Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Well, I just discovered that Canada isn't completely safe from the Ooogiecurse. The "movie" is on iTunes. God help us all. :cry:

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Well, I just discovered that Canada isn't completely safe from the Ooogiecurse. The "movie" is on iTunes. God help us all. :cry:
As I said a few posts earlier, according to a YouTuber, Iraq also got this movie, and it was the #1 when it was released there. Or maybe they mistook the show for another Arabic kids' show that was similar...

When I went to WalMart today, they were SOLD OUT of the Oogieloves DVD. No kidding!

And now, a weird thing I found looking for uploads of this film on the internet: Timothy Leary Meets The Oogieloves.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
When I went to WalMart today, they were SOLD OUT of the Oogieloves DVD. No kidding!
Seriously?!? Oh goodness... Do you know roughly how many copies they had in the first place?

Usually when a DVD from a children's series (Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, Barney, etc.) is released, a Wal-Mart store will get about ten of them to sell for around $10 (usually), then only get a few more when it comes time for a sale and they can sell it for even less. I was hoping that Oogieloves would be treated in a similar fashion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think obscure to Westerners anime character Iyami put it best when he said...

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Seriously?!? Oh goodness... Do you know roughly how many copies they had in the first place?
They had 30-40 of the DVDs a few weeks ago. For them to sell out that fast, it's quite amazing.

I think obscure to Westerners anime character Iyami put it best when he said...

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!
That manga character's by the same person who did Himitsu No Akko-chan, by the way...

Also, I found this liveblog of Oogieloves that not only mentions this movie ripping off the Carl's Jr. star, but Chick Fil A and a whole bunch of other things as well! I'm surprised they didn't say that Windy Willows ripped off that sun baby on Teletubbies...

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
They had 30-40 of the DVDs a few weeks ago. For them to sell out that fast, it's quite amazing.
Oh no, it's getting movie treatment?! Hopefully, this doesn't spread far enough for them to actually make those sequels and that TV series. Dora the Explorer becoming popular did enough harm - We really don't need another low quality brand to become the next super-big kids thing. (*cough*bringbarneybackintoproductionpleasepleaseplease*cough*)

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Oh no, it's getting movie treatment?! Hopefully, this doesn't spread far enough for them to actually make those sequels and that TV series. Dora the Explorer becoming popular did enough harm - We really don't need another low quality brand to become the next super-big kids thing. (*cough*bringbarneybackintoproductionpleasepleaseplease*cough*)
According to the comments for the "Stomp Out Bullying" PSA, the first Oogieloves movie was filmed 4 years ago, so if DVD sales are good, they might release the others, which might have already been filmed.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
But that might mean bringing things like The Mr. Tenagain Movie to fruition! :concern: