Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

Drtooth

Reaction score
WHAT THE Shell was that!?!?! I had to unlike the first video I've ever unliked. UGH!

He's probably a special case, but I just hate the concept of Fanon Wiki. It's like the laziest form of wanting something to badly be true. I remember a Tiny Toons wiki that was polluted by Fannon crap, and it was all "Gee. I wish Tiny Toons came back and made it all about Fifi LaFume. So here's all the episodes of a show that's never going to happen that I'm too lazy to write fan fiction on."

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
But that might mean bringing things like The Mr. Tenagain Movie to fruition! :concern:
"Mr. Tenagain is visiting with Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Scooter Mcnutty, Miss Etta Ketta, and the kids to go on a big adventure. So, join them as they go places."

Still sounds better than Oogieloves.

I HATE FANON WIKI!!!!!!
(Just for the sake of plugging my YouTube channel once again, just in case the link in my signiture wasn't enough,) This video of mine will show you even more of the terrors and (as Drtooth pointed out) lazy writing that this fan wiki brings to the table.

(Sequel's in the works, coming sometime soon...) :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
"Mr. Tenagain is visiting with Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Scooter Mcnutty, Miss Etta Ketta, and the kids to go on a big adventure. So, join them as they go places."

Still sounds better than Oogieloves.

(Just for the sake of plugging my YouTube channel once again, just in case the link in my signiture wasn't enough,) This video of mine will show you even more of the terrors and (as Drtooth pointed out) lazy writing that this fan wiki brings to the table.

(Sequel's in the works, coming sometime soon...) :smile:
It's still nothing compared to Scratchpad Wiki, the only website where Bear, Fluttershy, Kermit the Frog, Tweety Bird and Batman all throw tantrums over old Barney VHS tapes and Thomas the Tank Engine toys.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
It's still nothing compared to Scratchpad Wiki, the only website where Bear, Fluttershy, Kermit the Frog, Tweety Bird and Batman all throw tantrums over old Barney VHS tapes and Thomas the Tank Engine toys.
  • Fluttershy : can i have the barney halloween party vhs?
  • Daddy : No! you have a bunch of Barney stuff.
  • Fluttershy : WAHHHH!!
  • daddy : i'll punch you!
  • fluttershy : no way!
  • sister : this is a great movie!
  • Fluttershy : i wanna go home!

Now, THAT'S a Friendship is Magic episode that I'd love to see... :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
So that's what Convincing John would look like if he was an anime human.
...and created a good 20 years before Convincin' John existed. That SHEEEAAIII!! pose (cartoony expression of surprise) was supposedly popular in Japan. John Lennon did it.

Sigh... I wish more people knew about Fujio Akatsuka.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
So... Batman wants a 1998 VHS of Barney's Dino Dancing Tunes (a video that was released on VHS in 2001) because he wants a 2003 VHS of Elmo's World: Babies, Dogs & More... BATMAN wants ELMO AND BARNEY VIDEOS...

So how about them Oogies, huh?