Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Cloris is a cast regular on Raising Hope.

Christopher Lloyd however, doesn't get his due. The last major thing he was in was Cyberchase, and that appears to be over... which SUCKS, since they had a very interesting bunch of concepts before they stopped making episodes. He was also in that Frog awful fly movie. He deserves better than this thing.
Do you mean Baby Geniuses? Because if so then YES YES YES YES YES! In Addams Family he was funny! In Who Framed Roger Rabbit he was pretty scary! In that move neither.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you mean Baby Geniuses? Because if so then YES YES YES YES YES!
Naw, I was referring to tenth party animated abomination "Fly me to the Moon" about flies that want to go to the moon, and the entire concept is based off a terrible pun on an archaic pop song. But on the plus side, they made a bunch of references to Back to the Future. At least they let people remember that they used to make GOOD movies.

The show is actually Australian.

WOW! For reallies? Yeah, now I can't explain it. I know nothing of Australian kid's television except for Blinky bill... but I think that's German, so I'm completely confused.

Still... the Rat was wasted on a lame show like Bananas in Pajamas. I kinda liked that guy.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Naw, I was referring to tenth party animated abomination "Fly me to the Moon" about flies that want to go to the moon, and the entire concept is based off a terrible pun on an archaic pop song. But on the plus side, they made a bunch of references to Back to the Future. At least they let people remember that they used to make GOOD movies.
Oh yes! I didn't hate it, but it was pretty bad. Where were the references to Back to The Future? Did these things exist beforehand or is it just a My Bedbugs ripoff?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Watching that trailer made me wanna throw up. What an abomination to young educational entertainment.........:attitude: (In other words, that movie looks like it's going to suck.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Watching that trailer made me wanna throw up. What an abomination to young educational entertainment.........:attitude: (In other words, that movie looks like it's going to suck.)

Exactly what I was trying to say. There are wonderful flights of fancy in kid's entertainment. This is just a cynical attempt to make the next something that no one cares about, even for a nostalgia factor.

But also, that's what's so funny about it, too! Everything is so generic, the characters are tropes and not even cleverly hidden in anyway.

I mean, the girl is the girly girl, there's the tough action extreme boy, and kid with glasses, possibly the relatively smart one. And if he is the smart one, he's going to throw around the word "calculations" a billion times per sentence.

And the way they talk... UGH! There's nothing wrong with making up goofy sounding words... but must there be so much of them?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
And theysaid interactive like it's a good thing! By the way welcome MissMusical12 to Muppet Central!