1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by TopperFraggle, Jan 28, 2009.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I am not surprised by the costermer service reps not geting wind of it either , i wondered about that . Yes the HIT got very greddy i think that even though i bought the complete series LOL . It is very sad .

I hope that someone will get the concract to put out all 4 seasons in alone box sets would be neat if we had the choice this time between Blu ray or DVD to buy . i would buy the Blue ray releases in a heart beat .

i love the ray that the dvds play on my blu ray player i think these woudl make a GREAT quilty of a blu ray release i hope that it happens with some company .:);):excited:

One thing though that i would like to add i do not want to bash HIT for just having the complte series release i like very much , one of the reasons that i went ahead and got the set was for the pacaging i think that it is really cool . I am glad that they made it ,.

Fraggle Rock desverved a 25th annivery set , and they got a GREAT ONE