1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by TopperFraggle, Jan 28, 2009.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I am not surprised by the costermer service reps not geting wind of it either , i wondered about that . Yes the HIT got very greddy i think that even though i bought the complete series LOL . It is very sad .

I hope that someone will get the concract to put out all 4 seasons in alone box sets would be neat if we had the choice this time between Blu ray or DVD to buy . i would buy the Blue ray releases in a heart beat .

i love the ray that the dvds play on my blu ray player i think these woudl make a GREAT quilty of a blu ray release i hope that it happens with some company .:);):excited:

One thing though that i would like to add i do not want to bash HIT for just having the complte series release i like very much , one of the reasons that i went ahead and got the set was for the pacaging i think that it is really cool . I am glad that they made it ,.

Fraggle Rock desverved a 25th annivery set , and they got a GREAT ONE