Battle of the Muppet All-Stars

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexcellent. But what's there left to say after Bo's laundry list?

Well, I'll try. Except for the bad cameos which I dislike now, this story has reminded me of why I loved Laff-A-Lympics.
So much good stuff, and so much that makes you laugh, and so much that makes you root for your faves.

1 Great to see Digit at the scoreboard. Also, you get a point for keeping the scoring system simple... 1 point for each event won.
2 The Transylvania Special flipping out batwings and flying over the rush hour traffic putting my man in the lead. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
3 The bit in Central Park... The mugging... We saw coming a mile away and laughe d at it all the way home.
4 The 400-meter run... Oh man.
Yaey for Mokey, was rooting for her to win. The bit with Super Grover and Animal was priceless.
5 Super Grover's and Animal's lines once in Bruno's trashcan... Funny.
6 Vendaface outsmarting the Newsman twice...

Oh man, keep it coming please Xerus!

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you all once again for the kind words about my second story. :smile: Yeah, I thought the scoring would be simple if I gave the winning team one point per event. And Digit is the perfect guy for operating the scoreboard.

And Beau, it was fun bringing back Guy Smiley and I thought the Miss. Universe scandal would be a funny reason why he disappeared all those years.

And Bear, I know the rule too well that Grover should not use any contractions in his sentences. Which is part of his cute, adorable, personality.

And I'm happy that you're happy, Count, that I put your guy in the lead. We'll see if he can maintain it when I write more chapters.

And Togetheragain, I'm glad you had a chance to relax with my story after your heavy bike ride. Just watch the Muppets do the bike riding.

Well, so far, the Fraggle Team is in the lead, thanks to sweet, kind-hearted Mokey. We'll see if they can hold onto it in my next story. Thanx again, everyone. :smile:

P.S. If you ever see a Vendaface machine in your schools, work places, or just anywhere. Think twice. You might just want to save your dollars and your hides as well. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Course I want my namesake to win the bike ride. But even if he doesn't, we're all winners thanks to this great story.
Lookin' forward to more.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late, But I reeeeallly love this story!!! It's totally awesome! Loved Animal and Grover's little fight. Thanks for the great story Xerus!

BEAR

Reaction score
mummytomb said:
Sorry. It's a snoozer.
Don't be rude! If you don't like it, fine, but no need to say something like that. You're a jerk.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
You're a jerk.
*cough* You are a little rude too... *cough*

Look, people want to hear honest reveiws of their stories. Most of us are praiseing it and giving reasons, he says it's a snoozer and gives no reasn. Either he must give reason, or else I'd recomend any reader to ignore that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Certainly don't agree with Mummydum's assesment, but let's respect the opinion posted by that board member.

The last thing we wanna do is get into an argument and get the story's thread shut down with no more story.

So... Anyone know what the next event will be?

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*cough* You are a little rude too... *cough*

Look, people want to hear honest reveiws of their stories. Most of us are praiseing it and giving reasons, he says it's a snoozer and gives no reasn. Either he must give reason, or else I'd recomend any reader to ignore that.
Why am I rude, Beau? Just because I was protecting the author of the story?

Of course we are entitled to our own opinions on the stories and things, but the way it was stated was not very nice or supportive.