Battle of the Muppet All-Stars

BEAR

Reaction score
Good one. I like that Ernie came up with the idea to put Elmo in. I was a little iffy about the whole Elmo in the ring against Piggy, but as soon as I realized what was coming i thought it was brilliant! :stick_out_tongue:

Xerus

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Good one. I like that Ernie came up with the idea to put Elmo in. I was a little iffy about the whole Elmo in the ring against Piggy, but as soon as I realized what was coming i thought it was brilliant! :stick_out_tongue:
Thanks Bear. :smile: Yes, Miss. Piggy found a way to defeat Elmo without having to harm him and make the fans satisfied as well. Otherwise, Elmo might've had to face Shadow in the final round.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, man, I'm laughing so hysterically over here! Hah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter! I love Miss Piggy fighting, it's so AWESOME!!!!!!!! And the bicycle race, I'm still in love with it! Oh, tell me more! Please! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*deep breth to make a looooooooong list* *on second thoughts* I loved ALL of IT! Just copy the whole thing and paste it by this red X and that's the bits I like. Especally Uncle Matt! And the Fat Fraggle! And the Ham Jokes! And...hehehehehehehe! ALL of it!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late Xerus. But this was another goooooooood chapter.
The segment with Uncle Matt was great. Heh, the bike has no bones broken. Good, then that means it won't have to be put out to pasture.
The karate tournament was another genius idea. And did I detect a jab at two animated series? When Piggy let loose her wild boar powers and when Shadow covered the field with a shadow dome? Further enforced by Gonzo's line?
Good good stuff. Looking forward to Day 4 of the tournament, and wherever it is Lewis and Newsman will be broadcasting from.

DTF

Reaction score
Yes, just read the whole thing and it's hilarious. While I only know SS and TMS, + and only the main stars of each, I am still really enjoying it.

I though Snuffy would be best against Piggy, but then actually had the tickling idea the moment Elmo stepped in the ring, only because of how my cousins would go after each toher when little when aggravated. But like another reader said about another things he saw coming, I still laughed anyway and enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, Elmo wouldn't have fared too well against Shadow - although he might have found a way to turn out a light. Then there wouldn't be any shadows. :smile:

And since you wanted a cheering section:

(Group of kids doing cheers w/pom-poms)
"Winning ways, playing hard ev'ry day,
Gotta say, we really come to play,
We're the best team you can get, you can bet on Sesame Street!
1-2-3, rolling to vic-to-ry,
Come and see, our guys just can't be beat,
We're the best team you can get, you can bet on Sesame Street! You can bet on Sesame Street! You can bet on Sesame Street!"

(Yes, feel free to use in the story if you wish.)

BEAR

Reaction score
DTF said:
Yes, just read the whole thing and it's hilarious. While I only know SS and TMS, + and only the main stars of each, I am still really enjoying it.

I though Snuffy would be best against Piggy, but then actually had the tickling idea the moment Elmo stepped in the ring, only because of how my cousins would go after each toher when little when aggravated. But like another reader said about another things he saw coming, I still laughed anyway and enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, Elmo wouldn't have fared too well against Shadow - although he might have found a way to turn out a light. Then there wouldn't be any shadows. :smile:

And since you wanted a cheering section:

(Group of kids doing cheers w/pom-poms)
"Winning ways, playing hard ev'ry day,
Gotta say, we really come to play,
We're the best team you can get, you can bet on Sesame Street!
1-2-3, rolling to vic-to-ry,
Come and see, our guys just can't be beat,
We're the best team you can get, you can bet on Sesame Street! You can bet on Sesame Street! You can bet on Sesame Street!"

(Yes, feel free to use in the story if you wish.)
Awesome cheer!

Xerus

Reaction score
Thanks for your praises everyone. That martial arts episode was a lot of fun to write. :smile: Yes, Count, I did get inspired by anime to write some of those fights.

And thank you for that wonderful Sesame team cheer DTF. I can picture Zoe, Rosita, and Betty Lou holding pom-poms while shouting that cheer. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
This whole thing is hilarious, Xerus! I was wondering though, if there are other creatures, such as gorgs, doozers, or cave creatures on the fraggle team? BTW:

TMS,
TMS,
We're the best,
TMS,
Goooo classics!!!

Xerus

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
This whole thing is hilarious, Xerus! I was wondering though, if there are other creatures, such as gorgs, doozers, or cave creatures on the fraggle team? BTW:

TMS,
TMS,
We're the best,
TMS,
Goooo classics!!!
Thanks for the Muppet Show cheer, Fragglemuppet. That should rev them up good. :smile: :crazy:

And yes, maybe some other creatures besides Fraggles can play for the Fraggle team. Who knows? :wink: