Blues Brothers Weekend (by Foz)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I personally love to eat at Blues City Cafe and then watch the musicians at BB Kings!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ya like pinaner? Go to Huey's downtown (on second street?) to hear Di Anne Price!! She's really into the barrelhouse blues...from a woman's point of view that is.

She sings a song about a dentist, spinach, and the Key Hole Song.

Go see her and tell her Kevin and Muley said to come see you.

You'll be glad you did!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What in the world are you talkin' about??????????????????

Hey, er, this is on a totally different line of thought here, but, I live about an hour away from Rochester, NY and one of the museums down there has a replica of Sesame Street that you can walk down (I think). I'm thinking of getting a disposable camera and borrow my brother's digital camera and go down there sometime. Take a few pictures. That's be neat.

Friend of mine saw U2 in concert last year. He gave one of the band members a peace sign (I think that's what it was, no, it was the pinky extended, index finger extended, thumb extended thing. Something like that:big_grin: ) And the U2 member did it back to him.

His son and him went to see Sesame Live one time and Elmo came out and hugged his kid. They got a picture, but his wife accidently opened the back of the camera. Harsh!

OK, you can get back on track now.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
What in the world are you talkin' about?
Nate and I live not too far from one another, and I was telling him about a local celebrity to go listen to her play piano. He and I have personal conversations on here like that sometimes.

That's neat about SS and U2. That sign with the hands means "I Love You." Get pictures of that SS and post it on the net somewhere!

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sure. If I ever get to go, I whink I will.

Oh, "I love you!" Hmmm. I think me and m friend have a few thigns to discuss.:eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
First Church of Dan Akroyd????????????? Ha!

You poor poor people. I knew you had to be obsessed to be on this website, but, a CHURCH of Dan Akroyd????????? Man!

Wow!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't name it. I just go to church there.

AMEN!
PASS THE BISCUITS!!
TESTIFY!!

Somebody gimme a testification!!