Casting for "A Sesame Street Christmas Carol" DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't notice. Aside from the Trash Gordon segments, there have been numerous new Fisher Price Oscar toys for babies coming out recently. Not to mention, Oscar is on almost EVERY adult sized T-shirt of SS I've seen lately.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Was that directed to me? (not trying to be mean i just couldnt tell who you were talking to) :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Oscar hasnt been in the limelight that much since Elmo in Grouhland or Follow that Bird (and there he wasnt a main character) I think thisll be good and enjoyable!!! I personally cant wait!!!!

Well, he actually WAS a main character in both of those. He had big roles in them, especially Follow That Bird. He wasn't THE LEAD though, but I'd consider him to be the second lead. Sesame Street Christmas Carol will give him the chance to be the central character though, which he never was before. He simply had supporting roles.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I'm surprised you didn't notice. Aside from the Trash Gordon segments, there have been numerous new Fisher Price Oscar toys for babies coming out recently. Not to mention, Oscar is on almost EVERY adult sized T-shirt of SS I've seen lately.
he is the sinacal muppet

Drtooth

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Was that directed to me? (not trying to be mean i just couldnt tell who you were talking to) :smile:

It was, but not to be mean. I'm just saying you probably have more imoprtant things to do than I do, and not spend so much time walking down target toy aisles. :halo:

Nah... Oscar's still popular. He just hasn't been too much of a main focus at the moment, but that's about it.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Eager beavers may want to check their local Wal-Mart. I just got a copy of it last night! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
Eager beavers may want to check their local Wal-Mart. I just got a copy of it last night! :smile:

Really? How bizarre of you to get it 4 days before the official release date in a retail store. At any rate...if you have it, how is it? Would love a review.

BEAR

Reaction score
Actually, i just found it at my local Wal-Mart too. Funny it is out before it was supposed to. Well, I am happy to have it and am excited to watch and review. I put this on my Christmas/Birthday list, but I wanted to make sure I had it before Christmas. Plus, it was only $10.