1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Classic Sesame Clips on Youtube

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Al Hempker, Feb 2, 2006.

1. clutch123

clutch123 New Member

I was only trying to be polite, I wasn't trying to start a rucus.

Mainly because at one time, someone started a thread that said "Baker #1 -- Jazzy Spies #1, do they exist?", and there was a lot of talking going on about this.

A lot of people were curious and wanted to know about this, but everyone said they couldn't remember it that well. And when I saw it on www.youtube.com, I thought it would be nice just to tell you, from what I read above, I guess I should have shutted my mouth.

By the way, not everyone has the money to buy a DVD player.
  2. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know, clutch123.:super:
    It is pretty cool to see the Baker #1 sketch.
    And by the way, it's the Baker #9 sketch that has a cameo from Rowlf.:sympathy:
    (And that one is on www.sesamestreet.com):)
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Here is Harvey Kneeslapper trying to sell the phrase "AWAY FROM".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmilY1ydUfk

And man, it's gramaticaly incorrect. The mana t the end says "I'd like to get away from you"... shoudln't it be "I'd like to get 'Away from' from you?"
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

No offense, but "Away from' from" doesn't really make sense; it's redundant. The line seems fine to me.
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Sesame Workshop has added quite a few clips that I haven't found at sesamestreet.org, including:
    • This Frog
    • Bayou Alphabet (I think it's listed as "Alphabet at the Swamp" or something like that)
    • James Earl Jones recites the alphabet
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

7. Frackles

Frackles New Member

To mention the Bayou Alphabet, I was ALWAYS OBSESSED with that foam iguana that kermit sings to. I have a "thing" for lizards, yet Jim Seems to have used them so sparingly...
  8. Noooooooooooooooooo!

NantoVision got suspended, again. That's the 4th time in the row.:boo::mad::eek:
  9. Okay. It turns out that SOFA Entertainment claimed one of NantoVision's video.
  10. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Yeah, because he shouldn't be uploading clips that are copyright protected!

In fact, I've got some advice for everyone here who has uploaded clips to YouTube. Now that Sesame Street has their own YouTube channel, you should try to avoid uploading any clips that are on Sesame Street's own website, or clips that Sesame Street has uploaded. And some of NantoVision's clips were lated uploaded to YouTube by Sesame Street. So I think that if anyone has any clips up on YouTube now that have been uploaded by Sesame Street, please remove them.
  11. Actually, You can still post Sesame Street clips on YouTube

Actually, No. It was SOFA Entertainment that claimed his video. Apparently. He got banned because of one of his Muppet Meeting Film he posted.
  12. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Ugh. First it was Noggin. Then it was the "Really Rosie" videos he uploaded. Oh well, he should eventually be back ;)
  13. I hope so.;)
  14. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

But that doesn't help me with the reason why someone blocked me on Facebook! Is that usually because of a similar situation? Can someone help me with this?
  15. He has returned

He is back as NantoVision1.:cool:
  16. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I hope that account gets suspended!
  17. NantoSeiken

NantoSeiken Member

That's not very nice, Geoffrey. :sympathy: We can agree to disagree about my choice of clips to post on YouTube, there's no reason to get nasty about it.

Best Regards,

Nanto
  18. Yes, Nanto agrees with me. Anybody can post Sesame Street stuff on Youtube.:super:
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Gah. it's bad enough when an a major conglomerate claims ownership because they got their ugly logo slapped on the bottom, but to get complete banned by a company no one's ever heard of that doesn't want to share anything anywhere? Complete bull.

But glad to have you back this time. Let's hope some upstart doesn't whine "Copyright infringement" and then greedily hoards those clips to themselves. :insatiable:
  20. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

My guess is that it's some hater posing as that company, since YT's copyright system is so flawed. :rolleyes: