Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Frozann

Reaction score
At least 18? Where does it say it? Sorry, I'm blind to such details :/

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know. I never realized how easy it is to get them SO wrong. Its the genius of the muppet design. They appear simple and easy to replicate but really are not.
I have a Red and Mokey in my closet who look seriously strung out. Its awful! It would be great to see a more finessed line of figures out.
I don't think they're all awful. other than the fact Matt is the wrong color, he's pretty good. Red is the trophy of the group... and at least we got a Mokey finally. But they only sell them for over 20 bucks at higher end suburban toy stores. Over 20 is too much for a plush that isn't from another country. I see some pretty outrageous prices for Japanese plush toys, believe you me.

bandit

Reaction score
I don't think they're all awful. other than the fact Matt is the wrong color, he's pretty good. Red is the trophy of the group... and at least we got a Mokey finally. But they only sell them for over 20 bucks at higher end suburban toy stores. Over 20 is too much for a plush that isn't from another country. I see some pretty outrageous prices for Japanese plush toys, believe you me.
Ohhh I do! As an anime fan, Ive come across some pretty ridicilous prices for plushies. The ones for Slayers back in the 90s were outrageous. Too bad cause a Lina Inverse plush would rock!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the help and advice.

One other thing can an individual submit more than one piece??

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ohhh I do! As an anime fan, Ive come across some pretty ridicilous prices for plushies. The ones for Slayers back in the 90s were outrageous. Too bad cause a Lina Inverse plush would rock!
I missed out on a kick-butt Frieza because it was 30 or so (I'm insanely cheap)... and I kinda wish I got him, because I was planning to find it this year, but couldn't. I assumed even if they had them, they'd be fifty bucks by now. But that's to be expected as our money is so incredibly useless on the international market. Especially in japan, where our stuff is less useful than Monopoly money, apparently.

Still, I would have got the Uncle Matt if I didn't have to order it online. That's an additional 10 or so bucks.

bandit

Reaction score
I missed out on a kick-butt Frieza because it was 30 or so (I'm insanely cheap)... and I kinda wish I got him, because I was planning to find it this year, but couldn't. I assumed even if they had them, they'd be fifty bucks by now. But that's to be expected as our money is so incredibly useless on the international market. Especially in japan, where our stuff is less useful than Monopoly money, apparently.

Still, I would have got the Uncle Matt if I didn't have to order it online. That's an additional 10 or so bucks.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out around here. The Comic shop I used to work in (back in the dark ages) still carries alot of anime merchandise. They get in random things all the time but plushies are among them. I'll let you know if something turns up. ^_^