1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

I might just try this, but I'm thinking about making the red long haired female whatnot and the blond noseless female whatnot.

2. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Nice recipe on the Loud Girl.

Alex

muppetlover123 likes this.
  3. Mad Monty fan

I know a lot of people have made him already, but i made a tuxedo-less Rowlf figure that i have yet to fix and yet to paint.

4. los

los Active Member

I'd be interested in seeing that. What is your recipe?

5. Mad Monty fan

Fixed just yesterday with some Loc-Tite super glue i got at Home Depot and ready to continued being painted is my L.K. figure. I also fixed my Rowlf the Dog figure, but I haven't painted him yet.

6. Mad Monty fan

What i did to make the tuxedo-less Rowlf was i took some white sculpey clay and made the body, legs, head, and ears all the same size, but not to the point that the figure would fall over. I made that mistake with my Louis Kazagger figure, who i fixed yesterday when his head and foot fell off.

7. Promo Parrot

Promo Parrot New Member

I love Kerzie The Bog! The Great Muppet Caper is one of my favourite Muppet films.
    Kermit and Fozzie are twins... Quintessential Muppet comedy.

Thank you Dearth for creating this, you've inspired me to create my very own cutom Muppet Figure...

8. Promo Parrot

Promo Parrot New Member

My custom muppet figure...
    I have the idea and the muppet figure i'm going to customise. Just need to buy the right tools and get on with the job.

9. Mad Monty fan

Has anyone made figures of Jowls, Calico, Zondra"Darci", Chip, Black Dog, Clueless Morgan, Mad Monty, and Zippity Zap? Because if not, I have plans to make those characters be my next figure line.

10. Mad Monty fan

If anyone would like to see a Calico figure, then i'd be glad to make one anytime. I just need more clay in order to make it.

11. Mad Monty fan

Anyone made an Angus McGonagle figure? If not, I might make him my next figure to work on. I just gotta remember how to make him look spot on to the real character.

12. Mad Monty fan

If anyone has suggestions for which figures for me to make, which ones would they be? I personally feel like doing more MTI characters and also make a second BDM figure. I want to do Old Tom next.

13. ceelos

ceelos Member

Not sure I've seen you custom figure Mad Monty fan. Are they posted in this thread? I'd like to see them

14. Mad Monty fan

I haven't used my mobile device, more specifically my tablet, in a while to take pictures of them.

15. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I know these aren't uncommon characters, but I'd love to see figures of Wembley and Boober. I know someone on MC sculpted Wembley's head, but I don't think a body was ever made.

16. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

I'm shocked people didn't make the costume for Link, Lew, Scooter, Gonzo, Rizzo and Fozzie's super hero alter egos.

17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

To be accurate, Super Scooter was made into an action figure part of the actual run by Palisades as an exclusive tied to Series 3.

As for the other members of the Supergoofs... I had someone turn an extra Captain Link into his Super Link costumed persona, complete with Snacka-waves ray gun and roasted Swinetrek model ship. Sorry I haven't taken/posted pics of it all these years later.

18. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Or how about PIMP Gonzo and Gangster Link, from the Macho Man number? Those look like they'd be fun.

19. los

los Active Member

Should I do the purple orchestra tux or other color scheme? [​IMG]

20. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Purple Tux defiantly.