Did anyone else wish that Miss. Piggy was cut out of Muppet Movie?

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
IMO, JAnice is sizzling Hot! I mean AAHHHHWWWOOOGGGA! I would do anything to be in Flyod's shoes.

Piggy's attraqctive, but a bit hot tempered for me.

Piggys gotten thinner?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, I so agree about thin Piggy. It's mainly in pictures, though. She looks healthy in the projects. I like that she looks younger now. Her look(s) in the Christmas special made me happy!

I disagree about GMC, because I like it for the very reasons that a couple of you don't. It's interesting what tickles the mind of a Muppet fan.

Mokey and Janice are hot. I always thought poor Boober's understated look went unsung. I think he has the most cuteness of all the Fraggles.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Oh, I so agree about thin Piggy. It's mainly in pictures, though. She looks healthy in the projects. I like that she looks younger now. Her look(s) in the Christmas special made me happy!

yes she isn't 'skinny' she is pleasantly plump! if she was skinny then the moulan scrooge wouldn't have been half as funny! some people complained her legs were too fat there! i think this is the best she has looked in years! especially her hair (i think she is such a prettier blond!)

Sarah

scarecroe

Reaction score
I just found this thread, and I'm way too lazy to read the whole thing. All I'm gonna say is, any negative feelings toward my pig come out of the simple fact that you're just not getting her. And trust me, I can say this with experience, as I myself did not get her for years. I couldn't stand her, but once I really took the time to get to know her, to understand her, who she is and what she stands for.... well, it's really just a beautiful thing.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I just found this thread, and I'm way too lazy to read the whole thing. All I'm gonna say is, any negative feelings toward my pig come out of the simple fact that you're just not getting her. And trust me, I can say this with experience, as I myself did not get her for years. I couldn't stand her, but once I really took the time to get to know her, to understand her, who she is and what she stands for.... well, it's really just a beautiful thing.
I for one couldnt imagine the Muppets without her!

And sorry...I LOVED her in TMTM!

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i think this is the best she has looked in years! especially her hair (i think she is such a prettier blond!)

I agree, in The first two seasons of TMS and TMM she was a light burnette, and the color didn't compliment her face.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I remember taking my FP Miss Piggy puppet to school the first day of Kindergarden. Always loved the pig. The girls in the class loved me and we all brushed and braided her hair together. :big_grin: No questions please.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I remember taking my FP Miss Piggy puppet to school the first day of Kindergarden. Always loved the pig. The girls in the class loved me and we all brushed and braided her hair together. :big_grin: No questions please.
Dang, I wish I had more social luck like that in 1st grade. I usually was just by myself pretending the jungle gym was a Death Star escape route(wow, i miss over active imaginations!) 1st grade was also when Muppet Babies debuted on tv(which kind of explains my love of that)

I remember I used to have a Fraggle Rock lunchbox and thermos in 3rd grade...now that I think about it, my mom has been facilitating my Muppet crack addiction for many a year^_^

Thijs

Reaction score
People are going to shoot me for this, but I like Piggy`s first season voice than her later voice.
But i have to admit her present voice suits better with her character. But she was more funny in those days.