Disney Channel Preps for Muppet "Mini Movies"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know it the Muppet's have any problem working with "big name" stars or not, but in my mine, then Muppet's are then big name stars in this case!:big_grin:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I don't know it the Muppet's have any problem working with "big name" stars or not, but in my mine, then Muppet's are then big name stars in this case!:big_grin:
yeah and thats sort of the bad thing though the muppets have always played the caring little guys.
Now in my opinion they act sort of smug or snobish.:sympathy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well if you watch Kermit on Extrem makeover he really seemd to be the ol' kermit we all knew and loved.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea for me it really showed two things kermit still had heart and that he still has fans. When he was at that show everyone was sinngin with him and loved seeing him there.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yea for me it really showed two things kermit still had heart and that he still has fans. When he was at that show everyone was sinngin with him and loved seeing him there.
yeah he STILL has lots of fans played by steve or jim! I taped that ep of HomeMake Over! I JUST wish people (and fans) would just stop already with the "back in the old days" stuff! yes! we ALL (including me) WISH the Muppets were back to the old days again! but come on now... we all go thought this EVERY time Disney gets somthin new out for us. and the "Disney blame game" yes i know most arnt disney fans here thats why MOST of you do the "disney blame game" couse maybe thats all you know maybe, maybe not i dont know! I did Kermit here in my town for a few parades and you wounldnt belive HOW many people and kids yelled out to kermit "Hi kermit" "I love u" etc etc... and my Kermit voice doesnt even soud like jims a little like Steves but i think mine sounds a lil "younger"

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
yeah he STILL has lots of fans played by steve or jim! I taped that ep of HomeMake Over! I JUST wish people (and fans) would just stop already with the "back in the old days" stuff! yes! we ALL (including me) WISH the Muppets were back to the old days again! but come on now... we all go thought this EVERY time Disney gets somthin new out for us. and the "Disney blame game" yes i know most arnt disney fans here thats why MOST of you do the "disney blame game" couse maybe thats all you know maybe, maybe not i dont know! I did Kermit here in my town for a few parades and you wounldnt belive HOW many people and kids yelled out to kermit "Hi kermit" "I love u" etc etc... and my Kermit voice doesnt even soud like jims a little like Steves but i think mine sounds a lil "younger"
Good post Mickey_Muppet. My feelings exactly.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I really don't mind Disney, as long as they make the effort to use their newly acquired Muppets (which it looks like they're slowly trying to do). But I'll never stop talking about the "old days." :wink:

And it's true, the Muppets still have plenty of fans. It's the companies that don't seem to believe that, heh. But as I said, it looks like Disney is making the effort.