1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dr. Teeth and Janice

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by minor muppetz, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Janice and Gonzo? If I didn't go back and watch that music number on Youtube, I would have never believed it.

Of course, in my opinion, it would very be cute if she was dating Animal. :flirt::halo:
  2. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yea animal and jancie would be cute:eek:
    but kinda strange at the same time
  3. Gelfling Girl

Yeah, very strange...but still cute. Although it won't be half as cool if it was done now with the people they recasted as Janice over the past decade or so.
  4. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yeah im so glad she dropped the ponytail
  5. Gelfling Girl

So I'm not the only one who hated that hairstyle.
  6. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

no youre not i no like 10 other people who hated that hairstyle (not including me)
  7. Gelfling Girl

Most of the people I know have no idea who Janice even is. Although I did send one video ("Rockin' Robin") to one of my friends.
  8. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

:eek:none of my friends did at first i jogged thier memory and they remembered
  9. Gelfling Girl

Yeah, the person I sent the video to saw Studio DC: Almost Live, so they had some idea of who it was, but probably not much.
  10. Gelfling Girl

Ok, just realized another time, backstage on the Ruth Buzzi episode just after the music number "Sunny"
  11. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

nice never noticed that:):eek::eek:
  12. Gelfling Girl

Mupets2! You're back! Sorry, a bit excited after those last few days. I never really noticed it either until last night. :flirt::halo:
  13. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

my internet was broken just got it fixed (or my mom did anyway)
  14. Gelfling Girl

Oh, okay.
  15. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yea.... it was painful LOL:)
  16. Gelfling Girl

We actually had to move the computers from one room to another once. A few days without the internet=very painful torture. ;)
  17. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

do you no how we could of surrvived in the 60's?:eek:
  18. Gelfling Girl

That would be terrible. :eek: At least I wouldn't stand out too much for saying "Groovy." ;)
  19. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

well that would be the only good thing decides decent television;)
  20. Gelfling Girl

And also the music. :sing: The Beatles and the Beach Boys have taken over my iPod. ;)