Dr. Teeth and Janice

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Actually Dr. Teeth did interact with Janice in the Petula Clarke Muppet Show episode. They were dance partners in At the Dance

Janice: Oh wow, I really love being in your arms!
Dr. Teeth: Yeah me too! (His arms are wrapped around both of them)
I thought I mentioned that as the only example of them interracting that I know of.

(goes back to first post)

Oops, I mistakenly mentioend the Teressa Brewer "at the dance" spot.

D'oh! :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It is kind of strange that the band is "Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem," and yet Floyd was probably the most interactive with the other Muppets. After Animal, he would probably be the most recognizable member of the group to a casual fan.

That would probably be because it's one of Jerry's few recurring characters. plus Jim was usually busy backstage with Kermit.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Yeah. really Jerry was the only actor who didn't have a backstage character other than floyd. Jim had Kermit, Frank had Fozzie and Piggy, Richard had Scooter and Dave had Gonzo.

Dr. Teeth and Zoot speak in the Great Muppet Caper about how Zoot has no other pants.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Even though Floyd was the one in the band that talked to Kermit and the others the most, it would be kind of weird, since he seemed to be more in the spotlight more so than the rest of the band, for the band to be called Floyd and the Electric Mayhem.

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem seems better!:wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Actually in the movies Janice often ended up having more little moments than the other members (except maybe Animal).
Who could possibly forget those awkward silences in GMC and MTM?
or this scene from MFC?:
Janice: [bringing out a basket of Christmas cookies] Hey, everybody, look what I've got: Christmas cookies!
Cookie Monster: COOKIE!
[gobbles up the whole basket, as Animal watches in amazement]
Cookie Monster: Oh, thank you!
Janice: Who was that strange blue creature?
Animal: Dat my kinda fella, Ahahahahaha!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
As for Janice and Dr Teeth interaction, well, she was with Zoot in the First Season, Floyd in the second, she's been chased by Animal...who hasn't she 'interacted' with?
This may sound like a weird question, but when was she chased by Animal?
:halo::flirt:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
In Lynda Carter Episode that Dr.Teeth and the band rescued Janice from the evil pigs cannibals

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Lips is everywhere, you just gotta know where to look. Lol. He's in a background monitor of the Jim Henson Hour below Zoot, maybe showing Zoot's the better musician? Who knows, maybe Lips will be back for this movie. He's appeared in Muppets take Manhattan, GMC, Muppet Xmas Carol, Muppet Family Christmas, and Muppets go to Disney.

I think Lips was replaced abit by Clifford in MGWDW, as Kevin Clash, who was on and off preforming Elmo at the time, didn't really have any other character, besides Leon, who wouldn't really fit the Muppet MAIN group.

Anyways... Dr.Teeth and Janice interacted twice, not counting the Muppet Show episode.

Dr.Teeth: EXTERIOR DESERT NIGHT, we knew right where you were.
Janice: Lyke, can you get behind it?

Janice: With RUUUL gewd music and organic refreshments...
Dr.Teeth: It'll be so fine, laid back, mellow and prophitable.

And in Muppet Caper.
Janice: Wait till I tell the guys in the band!
Zoot: Tell us what!
Floyd: Yeah, whats going down?
Janice: Kermit is going on a date with lady holiday!
Dr.Teeth: LADY HOLIDAY! AAAWRIGHT!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Janice also seems to have a thing for Gonzo. She tells HIM when she walked around a beach naked, when someone tried to get her clothes off, and even kissed him in the Melissa episode after When Ever I call you Friend.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
even kissed him in the Melissa episode after When Ever I call you Friend.
Janice and Gonzo? If I didn't go back and watch that music number on Youtube, I would have never believed it.

Of course, in my opinion, it would very be cute if she was dating Animal. :flirt::halo: