1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dr. Teeth and Janice

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by minor muppetz, Aug 10, 2007.

1. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

speaking of that itunes needs to release a decent album of all of the beatles songs:)
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Good thought i totally agree with what you said here , I wish thought that the eltric mayhame woul have there own movie and then we could see this interaction that would be cool and then have some cameos of the other muppets being in it would be really great kind of like haveing about 2 or 3 of them and then , having the band just be the stars .
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

An Electric Mayhem movie would be so cool! :excited::D:sing:
  4. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

i agree but it will probably never happen
  5. Gelfling Girl

Oh well...:sing::flirt::halo: It would still be cool if they did, just like Henson101 class.
  6. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

maybe we could convice the parish.......
  7. Gelfling Girl

It's around 1:59.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smANBMgPcuE
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*throws bricks*

Hey, it's not the worst thing...I once had a dream about Sam and Janice...It doesn't get much more shipped out than that.
  9. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*eyetwitch* ...whuh...? O_O

Well, um...erm...whatever...floats your...buh--er, whuh--? *is outweirded* XD

In lieu of this thread, I did make them together in my fic for a bit. :halo: It only lasted a couple hours, though. XP
  10. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

I actually see Sam being fatherly towards Janice, granted a disgruntled father with a deep disapproval of the music she plays and the "weirdos" of "questionable morality" she hangs out with.
    To him, she seems the least "weird" and has potential to be an upstanding respectable woman that will be the pride of America.
    (i was so pleasantly surprised and ecstatic at how wonderful Sam fit into the Father role in the Peter Pan comic. Actually I love the entire comic just for including the Electric Mayhem and making Janice a main character period.)

hmmm, i'd actually like to see Janice getting pressured to act more sophisticated and ladylike. It'd be really interesting to see, since we're so used to lumping Janice in as "one of the guys" since she's so relaxed and easygoing compared to Ms. Piggy.

And I'd LOVE for an Electric Mayhem movie, or at least a movie where they once again take part in the spotlight and shine. Just them interacting with each other, with others, facing the world together and taking it by a storm.
  11. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

lol, hey, i still think Janice looks absolutely adorable with Zoot. :flirt::cool:
    (along with Dr. teeth, but i think of that more like a sweet and lovely father/daughter relationship )
  12. Beauregard

Okay, imagine Janice in a comic-book retelling of My Fair Lady! That would be beyond awesome.
  13. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

LOL! that would be awesome of gihugic proportions!
    but who'd be the chap to play Doc Higgins? Sam? :attitude:
    (snickers at the thought of Janice and Sam getting through the "Rain in Spain" scene, with Sam forcing Janice out of her valley girl accent. )
  14. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

LOL- that would indeed be hilarious!:attitude::flirt::cool:
  15. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Janice: Oh wow, like someone had a dream about me? Rully!
    Sam: I can't believe a grown man had a dream about me........and YOU! He must not get out that often.
    Janice: Oh Sam, like lay off the guy will ya. It's not like he didn't have a dream about us getting married....

*Janice walks off to leave Sam to ponder*

Sam: Janice and me married?........How sickening!
    :flirt::attitude:
  16. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Aw, me too. :33 I kinda ship LipsxZoot more though...

:confused:

:confused: ...what? XP *runs away*
  17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

18. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

rats, makes me wish that Muppet Treasure Island did have the Electric Mayhem as pirates, imagine them in the swashbuckling scenes with their instruments as weapons! (or at least playing in the background of the fight scenes providing some rocking action tunes. Maybe they could go turncoat like Sweetums did!)
    i was really digging their costumes too, as well as the costumes they wore for Muppet Christmas Carol. They stand out and they're awesome when they stand out. (i'm such a costume nut)
    but back to the story...
    It certainly explains why Robin had a small cameo and why Scooter wasn't in the movie at all.
    and i absolutely adored Sam in that movie, he was beautiful as Mr. Arrow. It was interesting to see that he actually didn't think himself qualified for the role, so i wonder how he'll get past that during the filming of the movie.
    Actually i'm still wondering just how he and Janice are gonna get together, even if they are facing the right direction.
    Beau! come back soon and finish the story! :cry:
  19. Beauregard

Eeek...Maybe one day I will finish that story. Hmmm!
  20. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

lol, i'd also like to see you finish that Kermitless world trilogy you were writing, mister! (please? :o)
    we still don't know where they took Janice in that one! And how Gonzo will eventually bring the Muppets all together and make the world a better place for the lovers and dreamers out there! there has to be some sort of happy ending for the Muppets, even in a world without Kermit! :cry:
    (plus, i'm a secret supporter of Gonzo/Piggy, which makes me love your fic even more.:flirt: )