Dreams

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I had a whose line related dream last night. Me, my friend, my mom, my dad, my mom's friend, and this random girl were driving to a bat mitzvah, but we stopped at the pool, and the random girl got out, and she was wearing combat boots, and I was about to comment, but I saw Ryan Stiles, trailed off, and walked away, and he complimented me on my sombrero...and then Colin and Brad walked up, and I said 'I already met you' and then another Colin walks up with an eye patch cause he's a pirate...and then Colin #1 puts his finger like a gun to my head and says 'Don't tell anyone I have a clone' and then I fall in the pool and realize I can breathe and then wake up......my dreams are very nonsensical.

Awesome dream, Sgt. Floyd. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I had a whose line related dream last night. Me, my friend, my mom, my dad, my mom's friend, and this random girl were driving to a bat mitzvah, but we stopped at the pool, and the random girl got out, and she was wearing combat boots, and I was about to comment, but I saw Ryan Stiles, trailed off, and walked away, and he complimented me on my sombrero...and then Colin and Brad walked up, and I said 'I already met you' and then another Colin walks up with an eye patch cause he's a pirate...and then Colin #1 puts his finger like a gun to my head and says 'Don't tell anyone I have a clone' and then I fall in the pool and realize I can breathe and then wake up......my dreams are very nonsensical.

This last time I had a Whose Line related dream, the cast and crew of both the US version and the UK version all got together for a special reunino dinner/party-type thing. Everyone was there: the regulars, the hosts, the recurring performers, even short-lived performers like Jeff Davis and Karen Maruyama were there. Everyone was there...except Denny Siegel.
Anyway, half-way through the party when everyone got their refreshments and grabbed some seats to share old memories, Denny finally shows up in S&M gear and armed with a machine gun. Then she walks over to Kathy Greenwood and blasts the living daylights out of her for "stepping into her territory". A nightmare for me, but a dream come true for most other Whosers.:cry:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
If you think thats awsome then you'd think all my dreams are. I have never had one dream that made sense in my life.:crazy:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well, that's a very odd dream Snowthy. Must've been terrible, though. :frown:

Have any of you ever known anyone who's had a dream about you? My best friend had one that I beat her up so she shot me...clearly we have some issues to work out. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Well, that's a very odd dream Snowthy. Must've been terrible, though. :frown:
It was. You all know how much I love Kathy and how much I despise Denny, and too have Denny kill Kathy in my dreams...I cried!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Have any of you ever known anyone who's had a dream about you? My best friend had one that I beat her up so she shot me...clearly we have some issues to work out. :wink:
My one friend dreamed I was a werewolf...

F

furryredmonster

I have a dream, to have a dream.

No, my dream is for world peace. :big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Another consiousness-stream dream:

I was walking around this old building, had lots of floors, and it's silent everywhere. I see myself in a mirror, I look like Skeeter for some reason. A humanized Skeeter, I adjust my glasses and my hair, then I keep walking. There's a large set of double doors in front of me, and I walk through them. A squeaking noise is everywhere, I'm shoving my hands in my pockets, and I find a gun for some reason in my right-hand pocket, I pull it out, and it's loaded. I find the libary, and I walk around, seeing all the bookshelves. The room is so dusty, I start coughing a little bit.

Scooter's voice rings out loud over the libary's silence. "WATCH OUT SKEETER!!" He yells again, I don't know where he is, but he keeps yelling that. Then all of a sudden, I hear this rumbling noise, and I turn to where it is. A bulldozer is ramming through the entire house. Nicky and Lady Holiday are both at the wheel of it. Or, rather, Lady Holiday is sitting on the outside of it, cackling madly, while Nicky is steering. She yells out "RUN OVER THE IMPOSTER!" as Nicky swerves the bulldozer my direction.

I start to run, knocking over the bookshelves in the process. I see something green, hanging in a corner, it's Kermit and Robin hanging upside down from the ceiling, and I grab them into my arms, and keep running. Then I see the Scooby Doo Gang, running beside me. They yell at me "We'll get Fozzie, Gonzo, and Miss Piggy! You keep running, Skeeter!!"

And I keep running, Kermit and Robin in my arms. I finally break though a plate-glass window in the back of the libary, and I'm out on the street. I run across the deserted street, and I duck behind a tree. Kermit is terrifed, clinging onto his nephew Robin. He can't speak he's so scared. Robin is shaking like a leaf in his arms. From out of nowhere it seems, come Velma, Daphne, Fred, and Shaggy and Scooby. Daphne has Piggy, Shaggy has Gonzo, Fred has Fozzie, and Velma, for some reason has Scooter in her arms. Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie are also too scared to speak. They are all like Kermit, terrified within an inch of their lives. Scooter is either passed out cold, or is dead, laying on the ground beside the other muppets.

The Holidays are still bearing down from the libary on their bulldozer. I pull out my gun, and check it, pointing it towards them.

"SHUT OFF THE ENGINE OR I KILL LADY HOLIDAY!" I yell towards them, the gun pointed at her chest. Nicky and Lady just laugh evilly, and I shoot. Lady Holiday falls off of the bulldozer, and ends up getting squished beneath it. Nicky dosn't care at all, he just keeps coming. He's almost to the tree now, and I scream, shooting the gun again. He's dead now, and the bulldozer stops just inches from the large tree we're under.

I fall to my knees, crying, the smoking gun still in my hands. My hands are trembling now, and I drop the gun towards the street. Velma has her hand on my shoulder, and I look over at her, tears still running down my face. She looks down at me and smiles softly.

"Your brother would have wanted it, Skeeter." She says softly, I nod my head, looking back at my apperently dead brother, Scooter.

-------------------

Then I woke up, trembling and crying. That had to be the weirdest dream I've had in quite sometime now.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I had a very wierd dream once where I was in a specialty book shop in a major city somewhere arguing with somebody over a rare-issue copy of Ian Fleming's Goldfinger 007 novel over whether he or I was going to buy it. My opponent was none other than Harold Sakata the former boxer who had played the role of Goldfinger's henchman Oddjob in the movie version.

But what makes this dream particularly strange is that it suddenly dawned on me that it wasn't real and I said to Harold "Wait a minute. Neither one of us can have the book. This is only a dream I'm having. I know it can't be real because it is currently the year 2002 (or whatever it was when I dreamt this) and you Mr. Sakata died in 1982."

When he heard this Harold Sakata sulked and scowled. But here's the creepy part.:eek:
Next thing I knew I saw myself asleep on my bed and Mr. Sakata appeared beside my sleeping form with another pillow in his hands and a spiteful expression on his face and he slammed that pillow right over my face and held it there firmly. Double:eek:

You can imagine how relieved I felt when I woke up.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Another strange but less frightening dream was one in which I was dreaming that I wanted to wake up but my eyes were so heavy with sleep that they stayed closed while I forced myself into a sitting position on the side of the bed and putting my feet on the ground raised myself into a standing position. But as soon as I forced my eyes open I found myself laying on my back on the bed again.
So I rose myself with heavy eyes again but once I opened them again I found myself lying in bed and this kept happening over and over.

When I told my mother that morning she said my subconscious thought must have been concentrating upon how much I wanted to wake up from my heavy slumber.