Dreams

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have one more offering. One time I dreamed I was walking around the streets of the small country town where I was living at the time. I wanted to go to the toilet and I knocked on somebody's door asking if I could use their facilities. He said yes and left telling me to help myself.

It was then that I noticed a toilet set up on the covered porch area outside. Well I was desperate so I sat on the open porch and relieved myself while all the neighbours were watching :embarrassed:

:crazy: huh? But when I was finished the man suddenly re-appeared and said "Oh didn't you use my standard indoor toilet in the bathroom?"

All I could answer was "If I knew you had one in the regular private inner place then naturally I would have used it instead?"

It's incredible what you dream sometimes isn't it?

I wonder if being an admirer of Weird Al Yankovic had any influence upon that particular dream?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oy, ReneeLouvier. I'm so sorry. That dream must've been awful. At least you saved the rest of the Muppets though. That's good. :wink:

Weird, but kick awesome dreams, Bill Bubble Guy.

And I had another last night that there was this prizewinning book that I had written with my friend, and about halfway through the dream I realized I was dreaming, so I turned to her and said "Oooh, I'm dreaming, but we can get rich off this book. I'll try and remember it." I was starting to memorize it when she told me not to bother. Then I woke up without a prizewinning book idea thanks to her. :rolleyes:

And Sgt. Floyd, did you bite her in the dream?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Have you told your friend about what she did to you in your dream realm MeepBorkMeep?:wink:
Did she apologize? Even though your real self doesn't have any control or responsibility over your dream appearances do you? LOL

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Was this your same best friend who dreamt that you abused her by bashing and so she shot you?
If so then maybe she still had a bit of a grudge against you from her dream and stopped you remembering the book.

At least she didn't try to kill you in your own dream eh?:wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Have you told your friend about what she did to you in your dream realm MeepBorkMeep?:wink:
Did she apologize? Even though your real self doesn't have any control or responsibility over your dream appearances do you? LOL
I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to know the dream version of her was such a pain. Dream MeepBorkMeep in her dreams is usually very clever. Besides...shooting her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Another strange but less frightening dream was one in which I was dreaming that I wanted to wake up but my eyes were so heavy with sleep that they stayed closed while I forced myself into a sitting position on the side of the bed and putting my feet on the ground raised myself into a standing position. But as soon as I forced my eyes open I found myself laying on my back on the bed again.
So I rose myself with heavy eyes again but once I opened them again I found myself lying in bed and this kept happening over and over.

When I told my mother that morning she said my subconscious thought must have been concentrating upon how much I wanted to wake up from my heavy slumber.
OMG!!! That same thing happened to me before as well! Only at that time, I was having a frightening dream, and I knew it. I tried to wake up, but I couldn't! Finally after a few minutes of struggling I finally woke up. Fa-rea-ky!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
OMG!!! That same thing happened to me before as well! Only at that time, I was having a frightening dream, and I knew it. I tried to wake up, but I couldn't! Finally after a few minutes of struggling I finally woke up. Fa-rea-ky!
Thanks be to God that dreams turn out to be only dreams eh my friend? No matter how terrifyingly real they may seem at the time.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's the dream I had last night: I come home to find Kathy Greenwood sleeping in my bed, and refusing to get up because she said it was the most comfortable bed she ever slept in. In the end, I was forced to sleep on the floor because she didn't want me sleeping with her.