DVD wish list.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon series was my favorite cartoon and I hope someday the entire series comes to DVD.

Also, I would like to see the rare cartoon series called C.L.Y.D.E.

As well as rare DFE Saturday Morning cartoons, Baggy Pants and the Nitwits and the Odd Ball Couple.

And the education, but fun, cartoon. Channel Umptee-3.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I certainly wish that a lot of these studios would pick up where they left off. Warner Bros. is the biggest offender... I would certainly like if they could release the other four seasons of Ed, Edd n Eddy as well as the "Big Picture Show", and it would be nice if they could also release the other seasons of Courage the Cowardly Dog as well. Oh yeah, and a Region 1 release of Cow and Chicken would be great (there's a Region 4 release of all four seasons).

MGM gave us the first three seasons of Green Acres, then just stopped, so I'd like to for them to release the last three seasons as well.

Some of the lesser-known, later-period Sid & Marty Krofft shows would be nice too, I know there's been talk of releasing shows like The Lost Saucer and Far Out Space Nuts being released, but they never were, so that'd be nice. Oh yeah, and they NEVER released the second season of Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, so we could use that one as well.