Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It's got great stuff in there though, especially in the back.
Ken

yeah, why does it have to be in the back? there's no room to walk around in those stores as well.

Zack)Rowlf the, some people buy Fraggle Rock shirts and they don't even know the fraggles names,Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know, I had a nightmare last night about living in a bunker in Israel! I couldn't step out or the Palistine forces would blow me up.

I hugged my Boober Fraggle doll really tight before going to bed. It's not this site that gives me nightmares, it's all that darn pepperoni, sausage, and DrugCo. nightmare pill pizza!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Just to let y'all know, if anyone cares, I got my Electric Mayhem shirt today, and it is awesome! It's a little upsetting that Dr. Teeth and Zoot are missing, but Janice, Floyd, and Animal are so cool that it makes up for it. I love the hands at the bottom of the shirt, whoever designed this thing gets major muppet points.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...It's got great stuff in there though, especially in the back.
Yeah I love the 1/2 off clearance stuff. Picked up some Nightmare Before Christmas goodies, Reservoir Dogs ($3.75 each!), the 12" Young Frankenstein figures ($5.50 each), and a Simpsons Crouching Tiger.... T Shirt for $4.00!

Gotta love it, but I agree, the place is a freakin' cave. I feel like I need a miner's helmet when I go in there.

The only Muppets I found there were some sew on patches, BTW....

uncleduke

Reaction score
We went to a different mall this evening, and found a Hot Topic with a much better assortment of Muppets Goodies!
They had an Animal Shirt I had not seen before, Check It out
They also had postcards, patches, hand held mirrors, and assorted girly stuff us he men had no intrest in.

No figures though, at least no Muppets. They had the Star Wars Playskool and the Simpsons Blockos were on clearance (as well they should be, they stink on ice)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
My younger brother bought me that T- Shirt and the kermit mirro for my grad, he also bought me an old FP Kermit doll he found in an antiquie(sp) store.

Zack)Rowlf the, who's on the post cards?Dog.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I dunno. I've always felt a little threatened to go into that store, becasue it it so dark and has pulsating Punk music piped through the store.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. just kidding
The people at Hot Topic are usually pretty friendly, and they pretty much leave you alone to shop because they don't want to stop their conversations with their friends. They have some great articles of clothing. I will have to get my girlfriend some of those animal panties. They should make a pair with Miss Piggy on it. Maybe they already have them. I will go look today.

MoguiViper9

Reaction score
Listen,
If you're like most people who feel threatened by "Ravers" and are too chicken to go into Hot Topic, maybe you could shop their online store... Or have more fun dressing like a "Punk Rawker" or a "Clash City Rawker" and trying to act like us so you'll "Fit in" (Even though the whole reason we rave and listen to punk rock is so we DON'T fit in... Maybe that would defeat the purpose). I personaly feel more threatened walking by Victorias Secret then going into Hot Topic (Maybe the fact that I'm a classic raver has something to do with it... I dunno)

Jackie

Reaction score
My mom went in that store once and she was afraid...very afraid. I told her not to go in there anymore! LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>If you're like most people who feel threatened by "Ravers" and are too chicken to go into Hot Topic<<<

well, being the whole raver thing went out with Pokemon and those kiddy scooters...LOL

>>>(Even though the whole reason we rave and listen to punk rock is so we DON'T fit in<<<

or, because the radio and corporations tell you too:wink:
aw, the blessed blindness of Viacom's eMpTyV!

>>>I personaly feel more threatened walking by Victorias Secret then going into Hot Topic (Maybe the fact that I'm a classic raver has something to do with it... I dunno)<<<

By classic raver do you mean the whole detroit acid house utah saints thing, or the post modern ecstacy injesting bristol dub trance uk drumnbass 'can fit 30 midget clowns in your pants' raver thing?

>>>I told her not to go in there anymore! LOL!<<<

Hey now! grrr, thats where I get 99% of my clothing!
(shame, you know they have your faves there sometimes, muppets and wrestling) Wow, I cant believe Ive been a frequent Hot Topic buyer for 5 years!