FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, they don't have The Three Candles just yet. But they are pressuring them.

I love the thought of being married to Scooter in this story. In present times (2006) I still work at T.T.C., with Kim and Lisa. And I was trying to figure out a name other then "Hensonville" so, I was thinking and Rainbow came to me. And I've seen a funeral home's name had 'memory' in it. so there ya go!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sara do you see yourself in a muppet likeness within your story?
Or do you just see yourself in a normal human role as Scooter's wife, just like humans in the Muppet Movies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the background... Just hope the town can weather the storm from these faccists who want to... Sorry, got carried away. Hope for more story as soon as you can.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm not sure. Should I be human-muppet? Or plain human?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... Think it works best just to be your normal self. Your call though.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Twelve

He stood there, then he flagged Clifford down from the upstairs area. "Hey! Clifford!"

Clifford looked down to where Scooter was, he was finally getting around to taking down that silvery star that was on Gonzo's door. It was actually the mop closet but Gonzo had picked that himself for his dressing room. "Yeah, what is it?"

"I'm going down to the prison, Cliff. Can you finish up on this rigging for me?" He was already putting on his jacket, and grabbing his keys, ready to head out the door.

Clifford shook his head a little bit. "Fine man. Just give 'bookie' my regards when you get there."

"Right, Clifford. And thanks a bunch for doing this." He waved off to Clifford, and headed out to get to the studebaker. Fozzie was sitting in the driver's seat, ready to head out.

"Fozzie? What are you doing here?" He stopped, leaning in the car through the window. "I thought you were somewhere backstage, working on your monologue..."

"Skeeter told me to wait right out here for you, Scooter. We're going to see Sara today." He started up the car, and Scooter just nodded, getting in. His sister was acting weird.

-------------

"Sara Vines Grosse!? SARA VINES GROSSE!?!?" A loud lady yelled throughout the mess hall, as the women ate their dinner. Without standing up, Sara lifted up her hand, and the five women around her pointed towards her.

"You can go and sit out there with her, Mr. Grosse. Mr. Bear, since you arn't close family, you'll have to wait out here. Don't want more then one liability out there."

Fozzie gulped, and patted Scooter on the back. "Say hi to her for me...I'll be in the car.."

"Fozzie? It....oh never mind." He started down the aisleways, and he noticed the women were watching him oddly. Most of them hadn't seen a man human or otherwise in months. Not many women had frequent visitors. He found Sara, and sat down beside her.

"Hey sweetheart. Um...." Scooter wasn't really sure what to say to her. She stopped eating for a moment, and sighed.

"You've not come in pratically a month, hun. I was getting worried about you."

"I was more worried about you...I mean...with all these...WOOAAH!" He suddenly felt a cold hand down his back, and into his pants. The woman that was beside him, had shoved her hand down there.

"Get your hands outta his pants!" Sara yelled, standing up immediately.

"What's it to you....he's just your lawyer ain't he??" The offending woman smiled lustfully at Scooter, and the other women were ready to jump him.

He was a piece of gold to these poor women. And they were going to try to cash in on it.

"He isn't my lawyer! Unlike most of you, I actually have a husband who loves me and cares for me!" She was getting really close to the other woman, trying to seperate her from her husband.

"...So what?" She sneered, as Scooter walked back up towards where the guards are. He stopped in front of her and pointed behind him.

"Arn't you going to do anything about this? I don't want her to get hurt!!" He pleaded, he didn't want to see Sara get hurt.

"Oh don't worry, Mr. Grosse. Right now I'm more worried about the other ladies then her." She chuckled softly, and although he might not have noticed it, the other guards were closing in towards the small group of women.

Sara pushed the other ladie aside. "If you'll excuse me I have to go and talk to my husband. It's something really important."

"Ooh...Miss My-Husband's-Faithful-To-Me!" Another one mockingly said, while primping playfully in full view of Sara. "Your husband dosn't care a toot about you, terrorist. If he really cared for you, he'd be in jail as well."

"Get out of my way." She tried to push her way through the throng of women, and they held her back. "I said let me through!"

She lowered herself a little bit, and just barreled through the women, then they thought she was in the middle of them; they ended up fighting each other, while Sara and Scooter were ushered away from the mess hall, to a private guardwatched room.

They sat down, actually on the floor against the wall. Sara leaned over onto Scooter's lap, and she sighed.

"I'm so happy that you came Scooter. I just....I wish I hadn't gotten that stupid idea. I would never have lost my job...and ended up here."

"It's not your fault. They just had too many lawyers on their side. You fought really great in court."

She reached up and ran her hands though his grayed hair, and gave him a kiss. "At least we don't have children though."

"And...why is that?" He smiled, putting his arms around her.

"They won't be traumatized by all of this. It's just us." She gave him another kiss, this time on the cheek, and she looked at his hair. She smirked a bit, tracing his receding hairline. "You've lost another whole quarter inch sweetheart. You're gonna be looking like Stalder soon."

Scooter laughed, watching his wife find such pleasure in just speaking with him. Well, she's always been like that. She always had seemed to hang on every word that came form his mouth, and she's finding it great fun to poke at is hair. Or the growing lack of it.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
gah...darn molar. I just chipped my molar, like a piece of it came off; on some popcorn, exposing my filling underneath it. It's bothering me, and I can feel it. It's a really weird metallicy taste.

Sorry just a random rant to explain if I'm not on tommorrow due to dentist time. XD

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Robin? Nooo!
The Three Candles? Nooooooooo!

Oh, and don't worry about reusing the characters, makes for an easier flow past the passage of time from the present that's past now to the future that's present now. (If that made any sense).
And don't worry about being married to Scooter in this story, MrsPepper's married to Floyd over in the T*K*O* scripts.

This chapter was rully nice and helped develop the story further. Rainbow Memories Funeral Home? One more piece of landmark for Hensonville.
Hope for more story soon.

BTW: Beth, where's your story of Rowlf?
Hi Ed, it's called "Where the Heart Is", I wrote it this summer so it's probably way down in the fan fic archives by now. :smile:

Sorry Sara, here, have a muffin. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great chapter! I love it! Keep it coming. Sorry to hear about the filling, that's no good.