FanFic: The New Arrival

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There you go... Kinda knew Tanzor and the Muppets would miss each other, not meeting up at Ness's... Would be too short a story.
But the reaction once they got to Cape Doom, with Kermit reading the letter... That was probably some of the best right there. And I hope someone finds little Tanzor soon, they need to bandage that nasty scrape on his elbow.

Hope for more when you can.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't post earlier... CrazedGonzoFa, you should check out Sara's seminol work... A collection of seven stories known as Sadie's Stories.
In order...
The Bonds Of Family.
Forgotten Wishes.
Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
The Search For Sadie.
Demon's Delight.
Is That A Song There?
A Grand Adventure In Life.

And of course, there's Love Is Neverending, a separate story done quite well. Hope this plug works... And maybe we'll get some more of this one soon.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, now the story's getting intense! Gonzo is going to have to try and find Tanzer and Tanzer's getting further away from him and oh gosh! It's good stuff Sara, I really like it! I hope you get up at least one more chapter before I'm away from here tomorrow. No pressure or anything though. :smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sorry I didn't post earlier... CrazedGonzoFa, you should check out Sara's seminol work... A collection of seven stories known as Sadie's Stories.
In order...
The Bonds Of Family.
Forgotten Wishes.
Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
The Search For Sadie.
Demon's Delight.
Is That A Song There?
A Grand Adventure In Life.

And of course, there's Love Is Neverending, a separate story done quite well. Hope this plug works... And maybe we'll get some more of this one soon.
I'm just wondering, why is it called Sadie's Stories?:crazy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Crazed Gonzo Fa, have you read any of the afore-mentioned stories? I think that by answering your question, we would be giving away the premise of a big chunk of it.
*smile*

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I don't go to the Fan Fiction section much, just because it's a lot of posts and threads to catch up on. Looks like I better start catching up.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think you'll find it well worth your time. This is one of my favorite sections to check up on!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
lol Me too. I love FF and Fanart. Great job Sarah. And I have to agree you have a great talent. Never thought of Gonzo being a ' father. ' Kind of weird, but in a nice way.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I know you mentioned that you're having some trouble... but... I just thouht I'd let you know... I'm waiting for more story... Because I love this story... Just thought you should know...