Favorite Kermit Moments

TobivanKinobi

Reaction score
I love Kermit the frog's fairy tale newsflash interview with ...

... PINOCCHIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, how are you ?

I like to see Pinocchio's nose growing and growing and growing and pushing poor Kermit far far far away.

If anyone of you got it somewhere or knows where to get it in each language, if it is possible in german, PLEASE MAIL ME !!!

My E-Mail Adress is : buecker@muensterland.de

Other newsflashes I like are :

Alice in Wonderland, where Alice grows really big and Kermit shrinks down to a few inches at the end.

Thank you !!! Bye !!!

TobivanKinobi

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Travelling Matt, I have a question:

Do you remember what Jack Be Nimble looks like? Tell me what type of AM he was, nose color and shape, description of eyes, hair color, and clothes. Thanks!

BlueAM

And can you tell me the same things about Pinocchio ? Thanks !

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To read my favorite Kermy moments, go to my thread entitled "What are your favorite Kermit songs/skits of Sesame Street" :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jackie said:
Frogs in the Glen
The nightin'gale sings such a beautiful tune,
you can listen all night by the light of the moon.
Now my song's not as pretty, but I'll say it again,
I am proud to be one of the Frogs in the Glen.

The butterfly is such a colorful thing,
with an orange and yellow and black on it's wing.
Now I'm only green, but I'll say it again,

The deer can jump higher
the fish can swim faster
than ever a froggy swam,
but a deer can't dive deep,
and a fish can't "rib-beat"
so I'm proud to be what I am.

Be proud of your flippers,
and the flies you can catch,
and the logs that you leap,
and the eggs you will hatch,
we're under the stars, and were smaller than men,

Now sing with me,
and we'll say it again,

Splurge

Reaction score
I love most, if not all, of the scenes between Grover and Kermit. Usually any scene that starts with Grover's "Hey Froggie Babeeeeee!" *smack! on back* Among those, my favorite is Grover the Fireman, because both characters flipped out and played so well off each other.

*Oh, Froggie is so emotional....."

Also, any scene with Kermit and Prince Charming.

ssetta

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I just saw Frogs In The Glen on Plaza Sésamo today. Now does anyone have a recollection of what "Tadpole" and "This Frog" look like?

Ryan

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Speaking of which, I just saw Frogs In The Glen on Plaza Sésamo today. Now does anyone have a recollection of what "Tadpole" and "This Frog" look like?
Tadpole is Kermit sitting on a tree trunk next to a pond, and This Frog starts with Kermit in a dark office building, then goes outside (with 3 backup singers), and the finale includes him walking up a large flight of stairs. Both can be found on "The Best Of Kermit On Sesame Street".

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. Let's see, I liked "Carribean Amphibian," the News Flashes, Kermit with Grover the Salesman, his "Do Wop, Do Wop Hop Song," his sketches with Don Music. I'll probably come up with more later on.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
CherryPizza said:
Of course "Bein' Green" is a Kermit classic
Actually, I have a sound file of the 1970 version of that song and I really don't think it's that great. Kermit didn't sound quite right in that. I actually preferred when he sang it on "The Muppet Show." The version he sang with Lena Horne on SS was pretty good too.

But the classic Kermit comedy moment had to be the time when he went into the shop to pick up a Kermit the Frog t-shirt, and the shopkeeper assures him it is, and holds up a "Kermit the Gorf" shirt. Kermit protests, points out there is no "Kermit the Gorf", and a monster named Kermit the Gorf comes in to pick up his shirt

This happens twice more, with "Kermit the Forg" and "Kermit the Grof" shirts, Kermit the FROG gets hysterical, the shopkeeper asks the guy out the back... who tells him that the shirt will be ready on Thursday.

The moment kinda loses something in its translation to this board, but man it was PHUNNY!

Cherry "hail Kermit" Pizza
I agree. That was hilarious!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ssetta said:
What does "Frogs in the Glen" look like? I've only heard it in audio on the CD "Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration" Also, if you're in the states, how were you able to see Plaza Se'samo? What did Kermit sound like with the dubs?