Favorite Richard Hunt characters

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Scooter. Not only a great Richard Hunt character, but my favorite. Janice is a second in the TMS group, followed by Statler.

As far as Sesame Street goes, I've never seen Don Music (is he the fat guy with the yellow hair?) So, I'd have to say Placido Flamingo. Love that dude! He's so cool I loved it when he sang for Yo Yo Ma.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
scooter and janice are great characters on the muppetshow

forgetful jones and don music are also excellent characters on sesame street...

ryan

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
As far as Sesame Street goes, I've never seen Don Music (is he the fat guy with the yellow hair?)
Nope. Don Music is a yellow Muppet. Think Guy Smiley, only with wild brown hair and black-framed glasses. He played the piano and tried to compose great music, but he'd only get so far before getting frustrated, wailing "I'll never get it! Never! Never! Never!" and banging his head on the piano keys.

-Kim

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Nope. Never seen him. But he sounds like a great character. I do that on my brother's piano, and I don't even try to play! ... Um, nevermind.

I still love Placido Flamingo.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
don music is halarious! truely a classic character..

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just saw Of Muppets and Men, and I have to say, Scooter is still, deffenitely, my favorite Richard Hunt character. After seeing how close Richard was to the character, it makes you really start seeing a bond between the two.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
after richard died, he wanted scooter to be retired...and it looked like for over a decade he would be, but then good ol brian henson performed the character in the christmas movie...thanks brian!!!!! we love scooter!!! woohoo!..

ryan

Jane

Reaction score
I love Scooter - especially when he uses the fact that his uncle owns the muppet theatre to get what he wants out of Kermit.

Thijs

Reaction score
Richard Hunt is my all time favourite.
And his characters:
First of course my favourite muppet alltime: Scooter

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Its hard for me to choose my favorite Richard character, but I know my favorite sketch was Beaker "singing" Feelings in that teal velvet tux on TMS:eek: