FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The point I was getting at was that every country has its faults, but we shouldn't be blaming each other for the problems of the world. We should be trying to fix said problems by uniting as a world people, not shooting, bombing, bashing, or whatever.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm glad my family left germany well before any of that happened honestly. Still, that is all in the past, and I wish that the link of German =nazi was not so common even now. It did happen, but that was generations ago, we had nothing to do with it:sympathy:
I sympathize; future generations should not be blamed for the problems of their ancestors. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But unfortunately, people are imperfect and do blame each other, which results in various different sorts of fights, most of which all stem from a lack of understanding (or simply hatred, in the case of those extremists who hate America and want us gone).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But unfortunately, people are imperfect and do blame each other, which results in various different sorts of fights, most of which all stem from a lack of understanding (or simply hatred, in the case of those extremists who hate America and want us gone).
Well that, and there are some wackos who just want power and don't think of other people (of course, maybe they had bad childhoods!)

I think that's what Pa Gorg represents; he simply wants to rule over everybody and everything, without regard to the natural world. SPOILER!

I think my favorite part of the entire series is when Pa Gorg finally attempts to bomb and destroy Fraggle Rock, not realizing Junior is in there too. And also not realizing that destroying the Fraggles would affect him and everything else because they're all connected. Junior's line afterward is brilliant, "Oh Daddy, you don't anything about being king. Or you would never have dropped that bomb..."

I swear I nearly cry every time I hear that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I think my favorite part of the entire series is when Pa Gorg finally attempts to bomb and destroy Fraggle Rock, not realizing Junior is in there too. And also not realizing that destroying the Fraggles would affect him and everything else because they're all connected. Junior's line afterward is brilliant, "Oh Daddy, you don't anything about being king. Or you would never have dropped that bomb..."
Same. And it's funny, because didn't Pa earlier in the series say Fraggle Rock was sacred? As such, why destroy it if it meant so much?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As someone once lovingly commented about TV shows, "the air is thick with inconsistency." Lol

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Exactly! TV is like pudding, I couldn't have said it better myself. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Exactly! TV is like pudding, I couldn't have said it better myself. :smile:
And each being has his, her, or its (for some do undergo changes to themselves, for some reason) own view as to what type of pudding or TV series is best.