FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You think the scrap going on with the Fraggle Rock set and season 4 is bad...

check this out

They released season 1.... and none of the others. I know these disks have been made, but come on!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
So many shows only get one season released on DVD. Why? Who knows?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, shows like Fraggle Rock and Get Smart had an average run on TV, so they don't need a "complete series" set!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But FR is still considered by many to be a part of the Muppet family & so, if TMS gets DVDs, then the show that was soley created to unite the world should get them too! And speaking of the Muppet family, I can't wait for when--or if--the third old school volume of SS is released!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But FR is still considered by many to be a part of the Muppet family
*Sarcastically* Gee, you don't say!
Pooh said:
so, if TMS gets DVDs, then the show that was soley created to unite the world should get them too!
I didn't say they shouldn't get any DVDs, I'm just saying because they had an average run, they don't need complete series sets. Individual season sets would be more sufficient.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*Sarcastically* Gee, you don't say! I didn't say they shouldn't get any DVDs, I'm just saying because they had an average run, they don't need complete series sets. Individual season sets would be more sufficient.
But HIT doesn't see it as such.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Not much, outside of trying to sell a product & even in that they're starting to slip.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Again, shows like Fraggle Rock had an average run on TV, so they don't need a "complete series" set!
I would not call it "average":sympathy:. It was not FRs fault that the series was not something everyone who got tv could watch:embarrassed:. If it had been on anything on normal cable at the time (which it couldn't be I understand) ratings would have been so much better, it was and is a wonderful show.
They ratings were great when it was on for a month or so on my PBS in 1995:excited:...

As it it both FR and Get Smart have become such beloved shows to their generations that I don't think that over twenty year old ratings should doom them from ever having series sets on DVD. You may not care for them, but many people do ^.^.

Also, many movies were box office flops but have gone on to be cult classics beloved by thousands...I would hate to see them kept from DVD just because of that flopping history, it would be more than a little silly IMHO -.-