FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I didn't figure in reused episodes into the equation, but it's around there.

What bugs me is (as I've said either here or somewhere else) they put new TV shows on DVD as soon as they are shot... so usually I check out Tvshowsondvd, and find completely idiotic stuff I've never heard of getting "an Amazing 7th season set" while I twiddle my thumbs waiting like an idiot to hear "Darkwing Duck Vol 3" or something to that extent.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
usually I check out Tvshowsondvd, and find completely idiotic stuff I've never heard of getting "an Amazing 7th season set" while I twiddle my thumbs waiting like an idiot to hear "Darkwing Duck Vol 3" or something to that extent
I believe all of us from the 80's/90's generation do that. XD I mean, some of the stuff they put on DVD before anything else is laughable & questionable at best. ^_^

Drtooth

Reaction score
On that topic, here's a "complete" series that's pretty interresting...
Pink Panther Ultimate Collection All the movies (Even the 2 bad ones) plus 9 disks of the cartoon series. It features Roland and Ratfink too. I don;'t know about Tiajuana Toads or Misterjaws, though.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That would be like putting all movies of the TMNT (even the lackuster third one) with the 80's cartoon series, I think. XD

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
It's actually going to be season twenty this fall but that is trivial I guess. :smirk:
Holy Balogna Sandwiches, Batman! :big_grin:

That many seasons? I thought that after their movie came out that they had stopped making that show, I guess they haven't.

I did check the prices of the DVDs for the Simpsons two days ago when we went shopping, and they are still outrageous in price.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I did check the prices of the DVDs for the Simpsons two days ago when we went shopping, and they are still outrageous in price.

Where do you shop? best Buy? Every so often Target will have them on sale for 20 bucks or so. One time at Strawberries (this was years ago) the first season was on sale for 10 bucks (though it could have been a rebate thing.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where do you shop? best Buy?
Best Buy has decent prices. Now fye, or Sam Goody ont he other hand, talk about outrageous prices! A season of M*A*S*H is suppose to retail anywhere between $28 and $32, yet at fye or Sam Goody, they range between $40 and $50!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Perhaps it's because Sam Goody and FYE feel that it's in their best interest to up the price?