Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
:grouchy:Yes. I can agree with that and have. Although supplied - as I stated as a probability - the source likely comes from a shot already seen in the Toy Fare line up of photographs and extracted from the background. I recognize this specific shot from a series of photos. Even if it has been supplied by MR/Corgi it was likely lifted from this line up and used for this purpose for which it was not originally intended. Nonetheless the picture is rather underwhelming - yet again. :rolleyes:
Hey Frogboy, you appear to be grouchy and yelling at me!so we agree it is the same pre ordering photo and supplied by Master Replicas.Lets not forget that it came from Master Replicas stand at the toy fare, so it appears that what you are arguing about is who took the picture.Does it really matter whether Master Replicas took the photo themselves or from someone else with permission.As for not being what it was originally intended, wasnt that to promote the Fozzie Bear product being at the Fare!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey Frogboy, you appear to be grouchy and yelling at me!so we agree it is the same pre ordering photo and supplied by Master Replicas.Lets not forget that it came from Master Replicas stand at the toy fare, so it appears that what you are arguing about is who took the picture.Does it really matter whether Master Replicas took the photo themselves or from someone else with permission.As for not being what it was originally intended, wasnt that to promote the Fozzie Bear product being at the Fare!
My answer to those items are already in previous posts. This mock-up appears to be a "quick fix" and will likely be swapped-out with a better shot photograph at a later time. That is still an assumption on my part, but likely a good one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was in a store chatting to someone who said that Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo the Great (with cape) would be released in the same month. And I was like, "I know I own Gonzo...but I need him with a cape and they won't sell the cape seperatly...And I need Fozzie...how will I afford this?" Before suddenly realising that I missed the most important news of a Piggy release!

Muppet dreams are great.

Luke

Reaction score
Agreed on the mock up pic, but it doesn't really matter anyway as its not reflective of the final product. Going on Terrys update the last proto came back looking pretty bad so who knows what they'll have to change if the factory are having trouble making it - it's early days yet though. The UK sites have him up for pre-order but i would guess they have done that automatically based on previous advance retail schedules they got (probably at Toy Fair) so we'll get a better idea about how far Fozzie really is coming along when Master Replicas themselves list him for sale.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
so has ANY of my MC buddies ordered there MR Fozzie from amazon yet? Im just asking because I REALLY wanna pre-oder him a.s.a.p. :embarrassed:

:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
so has ANY of my MC buddies ordered there MR Fozzie from amazon yet? Im just asking because I REALLY wanna pre-oder him a.s.a.p. :embarrassed:

:smile:
I am waiting to order mine at MR so I can get the discount. Also, I hope they have free shipping, and if they do, then I will only get him in three days from shipping time! I hope they get his preorder sometime this month! :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No likely preorder for the frogboy. I'm devising a way to get him wholesale locally. :embarrassed:

That way I can just pick him up (for $50-100 less) and cab him back to my place to meet his friends. :wink:

It would be nice to get him at somewhere near the price of Animal or maybe even Gonzo. :concern:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Haven't we learned by now that photos from MR are worthless anyway? We all know that any pics we get from MR will more than likely stink and that the final product will be brilliant.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much for pre-orders. The SS figs were up for pre-order for months and were supposedly almost ready to be shipped from China when Pal went under.

I'm hoping against hope that we'll get the Fozster (I can't wait!), but I won't believe it until I'm actually holding him in my hands. I may pee myself a little bit when (if) we hear that he's actually on the production line though!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Haven't we learned by now that photos from MR are worthless anyway? We all know that any pics we get from MR will more than likely stink and that the final product will be brilliant.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much for pre-orders. The SS figs were up for pre-order for months and were supposedly almost ready to be shipped from China when Pal went under.

I'm hoping against hope that we'll get the Fozster (I can't wait!), but I won't believe it until I'm actually holding him in my hands. I may pee myself a little bit when (if) we hear that he's actually on the production line though!

CSTom at MR told me that "he IS" going to happen and that came from him. so there is no if or maybe according to him. so I cannot wait till we get him! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.