Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I agree! the scale is off! I think the Fraggles are more the size of the human in the chart! I think the size of the puppet is the size of the Fraggle!
Ty

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everything else on that chart looks fine to me, except the Gorg is too tall. She should be 15 feet tall. Only my opinion though.

Okay, so let's start the whole "what could have been" conversation.
4 character Action Figures per series, accessories, one playset.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Doozer is about knee high to a fraggle, fraggle is knee high to a human, and a human is knee high to a gorg.

mokey would NOT be the size of the chef though. That's just too big. She'd be more like Bunsen. Red wouldn't be Lew sized either. That is where the scale is off. Too much height difference. All fraggles are basically the smae size, though Boober is a little smaller and Mokey a little bigger.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Doozer is about knee high to a fraggle, fraggle is knee high to a human, and a human is knee high to a gorg.

mokey would NOT be the size of the chef though. That's just too big. She'd be more like Bunsen. Red wouldn't be Lew sized either. That is where the scale is off. Too much height difference. All fraggles are basically the smae size, though Boober is a little smaller and Mokey a little bigger.
WHAT?
Size of the Fraggles smallest to biggest is
Boober
Wembley
Gobo
Red
Mokey
If you have seen the treasure of Fraggle Rock episode there is a scene where Red and Gobo are up against a wall and it shows head to toe and Red is ATLEAST a full eye levle taller than Gobo, Ill find a photo of size difference of Fraggles!
http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fraggles/lobby.shtml

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
that pictures doesn't seem right.
Are you serious? You really think the picture of the FRAGGLES is wrong and that your oppinion is right? This is how the Fraggles are other wise the Henson company wouldn't have done the pic like this!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ok, if you don't stop with the freaking excalmation points and rail roading there will be no reason to even post here anymore. Stop it.

It just doesn't look right to me. Posers seldom look like their puppet counter parts. I'd like to see what the actual puppets used look like. Boober's poser looks way too stubby and small ans does Wembley. It's just doesn't look right.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that this new scale seems more accurate. The Gorgs could hold a Fraggle and it would not look too small in it's hands.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Yes, if the Fraggle in this chart is put over the fist of the Gorg, the Fraggle's head (from the neck up) sticks out of the top and his feet just stick out the bottom. That is how it looks when the Gorgs pick the Fraggles up.

The Gorg in the other chart was to big the Fraggle was the size of a Gorg Finger.