Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

getup

Reaction score
well, most likely i will be double dipping. it's just inevitable. it would be nice if it was worth the double dip though...even so that if they made exclusive extras for both releases...not just the whole box set. and it would be nice, even though perhaps a minor detail, if they restored wembley and gobo saying down at fraggle rock for the terrible tunnel and the finger of light intros respectively

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm like you, getup: They do that because folks like me will buy it for the different 'new' things on the set. Grrr.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's marketing and money-making strategy, plain & simple.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
They may eventually sell it at a discount when they realize it's Christmas time and people are walking away from it in the store, heh.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
They may eventually sell it at a discount when they realize it's Christmas time and people are walking away from it in the store, heh.
I still feel that it's bad marketing to have core fans walk away from something they kept alive. :frown:

getup

Reaction score
i guess we gotta remember too that there is still 3 months for them to change their mind or make a different decision. i'll complain once the time is set that it's definitely not coming out, but like i said, i'm probably going to buy the whole thing anyway. in the back of my mind i always knew they'd do this...but seeing that it is my favorite show of ALL time...and i had first completed the set on vhs and spent tons of money to re-acquire it...this is just somewhat the same. but between this and the real ghostbusters complete set that i already ordered...plus lost season 4 on blu ray...i think that will be my birthday and christmas right there...but most likely from me to me. :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Sadly, my birthday and Christmas are being spent on my schooling, thanks to my folks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, if they plan on never releasing the 4th season as a stand alone, it's a completely stupid idea. And somehow, I wanna blame it on Lion's Gate (especially what they did to Dragonball, and how they're refusing calls from Funimation).

And I don't see why they couldn't do it at all... I mean, the disks for season 4 have been programmed and burned. not like they'd lose money making something completely new up, right?

Though, personally, it doesn't effect me so much, since I plan on getting the complete series anyway (if I get money). But it still seems like something's wrong, be it a miscommunication or something. Maybe Lionsgate needs to be contacted as well.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Even in collecting toys if we ask about a toy too soon most of the people we talk to know nothing about it being made, so maybe it is the same for DVDs :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sadly, my birthday and Christmas are being spent on my schooling, thanks to my folks.
Use school to learn a very good trade so you can make tons of money and buy ALL of us some of this goodness! :wisdom: :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.