1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Either way, to the truly hardcore (who can buy the complete set), it may matter not the position of the Fraggles, considering it is nice to have the show on DVD at all. ^_^
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Of course, but I just like to pick on the little things...I only do it with things I love in the first place ;).
  3. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Indeed, it does suck that as of now we won't be getting a stand alone Season 4 set and all the loyal customers that purchased Seasons 1-3 must now pony up the funds all over again just to complete the series. But alas, we should be thankful that we're getting Fraggle Rock on DVD at all. It wasn't that long ago that it seemed that may never happen.

I for one am a bit miffed at being forced to spend a good chunk of funds to buy three seasons I already own, but in the end, I would have boughten both the complete box set and stand alone seasons anyway, so...
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And now, we're getting the series, a movie, great books, figurines, etc.
  5. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Indeed, tis a great time to be a Fraggle fan. :)
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. FR and its fans...well...rock. XD
  7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Where are you:coy:? We're already rocking!:excited: We rock the house, the cradle, the rock, and the forums :3!
  8. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Heh, that's always amused me, too. You'd think he'd just be standing there with his hands behind his back, or holding a sock (which I don't understand why they even had any if they don't wear them XD) or something. I guess pointing up and "lookin' fly" is more "lively." ;)
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yeah. That is true.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Or reading a book..they always forget he loves to read and write..or hold a lucky flower pot :coy:
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Or carry a lucky bottle cap, blanket, or walking stick.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ooo his blanket with the stain would so make a good picture :excited:!
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed that would.
  14. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Why HIT why? :grouchy::mad::boo:

Will the boxset have the Jim Henson’s notepad, original Fraggle Rock pitch book replicas and early sketches and notes by Michael Frith?
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

No one knows for sure:o
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But I am pretty confident that it might.
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If it doesn't I'll be bummed. Mainly cuz I'm getting the series set.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But least, those with the set would get the whole series!
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I should take my papers out and frame them somewhere...:)
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes... because... it's the Complete Series Collection. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.