Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Use school to learn a very good trade so you can make tons of money and buy ALL of us some of this goodness! :wisdom: :smile:
Exactly! Hehe, I know it's a drag now but it's good to think of school and work first. The benefits will eventually follow.

I've definitely decided; if I do get this expensive box set, I'll try to donate my other season sets to the library. That way someone else could get to see them who wouldn't otherwise. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Y'know... I had a weird thought.... what if, and I'm just saying what if.... They plan on releasing a stand alone Volume 4 closer to the movie release? Something tells me they could....

But I'm confused why they don't release the complete series and the cartoon version as tie ins to the film...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, the animated version's already out in Austraila, as is the fourth season (as seen on ebay and likened sites). It is only we in the West who are waiting on it to be shipped and done in NSTC format.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, the animated version's already out in Austraila, as is the fourth season (as seen on ebay and likened sites). It is only we in the West who are waiting on it to be shipped and done in NSTC format.

Considering that both were already done in NSTC format anyway, and they had to convert them for Austrailia... Season 4 being part of the collection means they've been made and transferred to disk. The disks exist, and all they need to do is make more copies. Not like they have to get a complete new collection from scratch. That would be the cartoon. And I still hope they can at least get VA interviews.

vaati64

Reaction score
Considering that both were already done in NSTC format anyway, and they had to convert them for Austrailia... Season 4 being part of the collection means they've been made and transferred to disk. The disks exist, and all they need to do is make more copies. Not like they have to get a complete new collection from scratch. That would be the cartoon. And I still hope they can at least get VA interviews.

I emailed HIT last friday about a possible cartoon series release in the US. Now I'm just waiting for a response

vaati64

Reaction score
Hopefully, they answer the email.

yeah, hopefully. I've never really emailed any company like this before, so I'm not sure how long stuff like this takes to respond. oh well. (if) and when I get a response, hopefully it will be the answer us fraggle fans are looking for!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
yeah, hopefully. I've never really emailed any company like this before, so I'm not sure how long stuff like this takes to respond. oh well. (if) and when I get a response, hopefully it will be the answer us fraggle fans are looking for!
One can only hope.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I heard writing paper letters works better for getting them to reply:embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.