1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Redsonga Active Member

Unless you get the AUS 4th season, then it's that almost complete series with a friend from overseas:coy:
  2. wwfpooh New Member

If you wish to. 'Tis fine by us.
  3. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I just got this email:

Translation: Sux 2 B U

4. I hate hate HATE corporate responses like this. When a company responds like this it sends a clear message: "We don't have to care about you enough to respond to you. Hopefully you will be aware of this fact in the future."
  5. vaati64 Member

yeah, I totally agree with you Steve!
  6. wwfpooh New Member

Same. HIT has seemingly turned on the fans that were instrumental in wanting the DVDs produced.
  7. vaati64 Member

well, I just checked my email, and noticed that I FINALLY got a response fron HIT about season 4 and the animated series. I got the EXACT same response that RedPiggy got for BOTH! I'm not sure what the release date infrmation has to do with the release of the animated series, but then again, go friggin figure!:mad:
  8. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

You know, if they're giving us cookie-cutter responses, doesn't that mean that they've been swamped with email complaining? Or is this just their stock answer for everything? Fortunately, I've got a friend who will accept my 1-3 DVDs, but it still galls me that I have to repay for what I already own. (Then again, it can be his Xmas present, but still)
  9. wwfpooh New Member

Either way, it doesn't sound good.
  10. Redsonga Active Member

Translation:
    "But if we sold Season 4 by itself the boxset wouldn't be one of a kind, and we think no one will buy it otherwise! :("

What the hay? Did the single sets never happen? Did you not see us buy them by the thousands? :( (Yay college critical thinking class, but boy the things these form letters really say is just :confused:)
  11. wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. One must be able to read between the lines.
  12. Traveling Matt New Member

What did you ask them exactly?
  13. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Not so much "asked" as informed them of my frustration. I wondered if it were true that I have to buy 1-3 all over again.
  14. Traveling Matt New Member

Hmm. Well, they might have given you a stock response if you didn't ask a specific question about what their plans are. If you ask them a direct question, they usually give you a direct answer.
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, I feel they gave me their plans, certainly. I mean, the tone of my post was rather specific. I wanted to know if S4 was coming out. I was upset about the idea that I'd have to re-buy.
  16. wwfpooh New Member

As are the rest of those who bought seasons 1-3.
  17. Traveling Matt New Member

Don't give up the ship too quick. They haven't said they WON'T release Season 4 individually.

The important thing is to communicate directly with HIT. If you haven't already, write and specifically request a stand-alone Season 4. A mailed letter is best. Don't tell them you'll re-buy; tell them you're "considering" the complete series until you hear news about Season 4. The bottom line is, of course, that you want an individual Season 4.

It's very important for HIT to continue to hear from the loyal fans who are, from a business standpoint, the proven customers.
  18. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I don't want to sound like I'm griping, Matt, but I'm not talking to Elmo here. My email was very clear that I was upset about having to buy my DVDs over again. I mean, are they incapable of responding to an email over the level of:

"Dear HIT,
    MAKE ... SEASON 4 ... ON ... DVD."?

Edit: I am a loyal fan ... one who is in school w/o employment and had a hard enough time affording what I've got. After all, if it were JUST for the "proven customers", you know, the ones who BOUGHT their DVDs, wouldn't they have just made a fancy S4 box?
  19. wwfpooh New Member

They shouldn't be.
  20. Redsonga Active Member

I agree:excited:! We are the ones that helped the first sets after all:sympathy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.