Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wasn't HiT absorbed by Fox or now have their product distributed by them? Maybe that's the address you need?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh no. FOX is in control? Considering how they handle "news", would they handle FR promotions well?

vaati64

Reaction score
Wasn't HiT absorbed by Fox or now have their product distributed by them? Maybe that's the address you need?

oh, that would make sense seeing as fox's logo has been on the three season sets released so far. If indeed thats the address I need, does anyone happen to have it?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
On Cory's Curiosities site, he mentioned a 4th season ... and ... the complete set.

vaati64

Reaction score
On Cory's Curiosities site, he mentioned a 4th season ... and ... the complete set.

hhhmmmm... nw i'm just flat out confused.:confused: hopefully they will release both. I mean, I was planning on buying both, and instead of getting rid of my three season sets, I was going to buy season 4 and use the individual seasons as my "travel" sets, for when I am away from my house, so I don't end up having to pack a huge complete series box.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh no. FOX is in control? Considering how they handle "news", would they handle FR promotions well?
The news division is considered a different company. This pleases both sides as Hollywood isn't a fan of Fox News and Faux News doesn't have to agree with a lot of the films created and distributed by 20th Century Fox. (Like the sensational snarkiness of Reno 911!: Miami and Borat, the "liberal" acceptance themes of The History Boys or the X-Men films, the environmental plot of The Day After Tomorrow, the Catholic church depiction in Heath Ledger's The Order, the violence of the Transporter films or the very existence of Mariah Carey's Glitter.)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
ok, so heres the deal. I used this address for HIT: HIT Entertainment P.O. Box 9000 Allen,Tx 75013, and my letter was returned. does anyone have HIT's real address?
Strange. You may want to call HIT (1-866-405-7625) and make sure they still accept mail to that post office box (or that it wasn't just full).

If that doesn't work, here is their physical address (you'll probably still want to send it to the attention of Consumer Relations):

HIT Entertainment
830 South Greenville Avenue
Allen, Texas 75002-3320

vaati64

Reaction score
Strange. You may want to call HIT (1-866-405-7625) and make sure they still accept mail to that post office box (or that it wasn't just full).

If that doesn't work, here is their physical address (you'll probably still want to send it to the attention of Consumer Relations):

HIT Entertainment
Allen, Texas 75002-3320

ok, thansk! I'll give that a try and let you guys know how it goes!:smile:

vaati64

Reaction score

HIT Entertainment
Allen, Texas 75002-3320

this is actually the address that was on the return t sender label. is it possible that it got returned because I didn't put attention consumer relations on the envelope? maybe i'll try that, and if that still doesn't work, i'll just call them

Status
Not open for further replies.