Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Sigh, too bad I can afford the Complete series, and I doubt the library can order it for me.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I'm so angry about this because from day 1 HIT kept saying that for the subsequent seasons to be released fans had to buy the current set on the market and this is making all of the fans who have supported the season sets purchase 1-3 all over again!

By the way HIT's e-mail address is consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com in case you would like to drop them a line. I never even got the standard auto response from them, but I let them know I was unhappy about them trying to make me rebuy seasons 1-3 to complete my collection.
Thanks to whoever posted their e-mail before (because they don't have it on their website)
Sorry, I hope I didn't sound like too much of a raving lunatic - I'm just a huge Fraggle fan and don't have an extar $100+ lying around to rebuy something I've already bought.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If it comes to having to buy a box set and if I can afford it, I'll try to donate my previous sets to my library or something similar, so something good can come out of it. :smile:

Also I wouldn't discount Netflix yet as a possibility.

muppet baby

Reaction score
If it comes to having to buy a box set and if I can afford it, I'll try to donate my previous sets to my library or something similar, so something good can come out of it. :smile:

Also I wouldn't discount Netflix yet as a possibility.
I really doute that they will have the complete series for rent as u have said only because 60 dvds is so large to keep up with as a rentle " sigh " :frown: for those who would want to rent them for a while .

zns

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound negative about everyone's opinion, but lately all I've been hearing on this thread is a bunch of unhappy responses about the set being too expensive, too much of a waste, etc. I think we should all be happy that HIT is releasing this set as a special way to show that they care for Fraggle Rock as much as we do. They have even added great bonus features, inlcuding the new short with :excited: that they took time to produce for us. I don't know about any of you, but I am going to try to keep a positive attitude about this and appreciate what these fine people are doing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something tells me when they release the 4rth season, they're gonna include some stuff on in the complete collection... so no matter what, everyone's going to have to either miss out on something, or buy the whole set again.

I do say that it is the stupidest marketting campaign I've ever heard, but then again, I'm probably going to wind up getting the complete series set anyway.

But, unlike The Real Ghostbusters, you don't have to buy the complete series for the first couple seasons... But I'm still glad that's coming out as well. What the problem is for me, it comes out just near the Ghostbusters and Batman collections.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But not everything is so cut and dry in the world of business (especially corporate business), zns. You cannot seriously sit here and tell us that you've enjoyed everything that Disney or HIT have done in regards to Henson's creations, because then that just means we'd just more of the same medoicre garbage when Henson's creations clearly deserve more than that.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound negative about everyone's opinion, but lately all I've been hearing on this thread is a bunch of unhappy responses about the set being too expensive, too much of a waste, etc. I think we should all be happy that HIT is releasing this set as a special way to show that they care for Fraggle Rock as much as we do. They have even added great bonus features, inlcuding the new short with :excited: that they took time to produce for us. I don't know about any of you, but I am going to try to keep a positive attitude about this and appreciate what these fine people are doing.
Well, it's nice that money isn't an issue with you and you did'nt buy the first three sets already ^.^. We aren't unhappy because we don't appreciate them, we are unhappy because we do and have all along by buying the single sets, and feel that we should be acknowledged with a single set . It's not like we are saying don't make a boxset with all the seasons, we're just saying don't forget us:sympathy:!
Some of us just don't have the extra money to find buying everything all over again for two or three things worth it, and many of us are diehard fraggle fans :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Some of us just don't have the extra money to find buying everything all over again for two or three things worth it, and many of us are diehard fraggle fans
Right on the button, Becky. With college not being the golden ticket it once was, with jobs ending up as dead-end positions for many, and with the economy being in a horrible state for a majority of people, how can we afford anything beyond what is required (food & drink, shelter, and a small assortment of wanted things, like a possible TV or computer)?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Right on the button, Becky. With college not being the golden ticket it once was, with jobs ending up as dead-end positions for many, and with the economy being in a horrible state for a majority of people, how can we afford anything beyond what is required (food & drink, shelter, and a small assortment of wanted things, like a possible TV or computer)?
And even if you sell things to make money most people don't have the money to buy them, so you only end up getting $10 from selling a video game to go to the buying a fraggle boxset fund:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.